Redditor learns his girlfriend is pregnant of her own cousin and wants him to pay child support for it.

Orc

Orc

diagnosed autist

A few months ago, my city was wrecked with giant earthquakes (February-Turkey earthquakes). After that, my gf's family and her moved a few cities over to their relatives place, and while there she had sex with her direct cousin and got pregnant. I learned that because she spoke about it to one of our mutual friends and that friend forwarded those text to me, after which i broke up with her.

Now, she says she wants me to pay child support, because we were dating when she gör pregnant even though its not mine. Will court make me pay it, even though i have evidence i am not the father and i havent even had sex with her both in text and in recorded calls? Should i lawyer up, or will that make me look guilty?

Edit: I broke up with her the second i learn about this happening, i didnt say my ex because the at the time it happened we were technically together.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HaShem, try2beme, JohnBaza and 6 others
Roaches gonna roach

Meme Cockroach GIF by MOODMAN

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: nanefer, try2beme, szolliontaraelis and 5 others
Average türk

• +1
Reactions: nanefer, 5'7 zoomer and Napoleon1800
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, Numb, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Fake Reddit shit lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and 5'7 zoomer
Real Turks are tall, big framed Aryans. This guy and his gf are most likely kur*ish cro-magnons. This reddit post is jewish propaganda; backed by the kur*dish capitals of Europe, Berlin and Amsterdam.

Don’t believe this shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 47332
Literally average redditor