Redditor predicts Jordan Barrett being gay before him coming out, wtf

D

Deleted member 29167

"is anybody else getting vibes that Jordan Barrett is gay and is trying his hardest to hide it?​

So I’m bisexual male age 21 and There’s this male model named Jordan Barrett I started following him cause he is uniquely attractive but I started to notice he would post like stuff of nude woman often and then like I just clicked on his story and like there was a drawing of some girl getting eaten out like wtf? Like his this him trying to tell the world he isn’t gay by constantly posting sexual stuff of woman? I get that people assume male models are gay but this just seem like he is covering up something or just cares what people think."

how the fuck did this guy catch this 😭

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Deleted member, shalomnigga and 7 others

"is anybody else getting vibes that Jordan Barrett is gay and is trying his hardest to hide it?​

So I’m bisexual male age 21 and There’s this male model named Jordan Barrett I started following him cause he is uniquely attractive but I started to notice he would post like stuff of nude woman often and then like I just clicked on his story and like there was a drawing of some girl getting eaten out like wtf? Like his this him trying to tell the world he isn’t gay by constantly posting sexual stuff of woman? I get that people assume male models are gay but this just seem like he is covering up something or just cares what people think."

It takes one to know one…

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr, WanderingBurro, Der Doktor and 7 others
alien looking mf is gay who would've thought

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, 147, Kristin and 9 others
because he's a model, they all get raped by their photographers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, 147 and Deleted member 29167
Yeah, that is crazy. Just because Jordan Barrett married another man, people just ASSUME he's gay.

the reddit thread was made way before that u retard

• +1
Reactions: Niksy
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin
It's just gays fantasizing about hot male models, they said the same thing about Chico(but he isn't gay).