Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, AspiringMogger, Aypo129 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, Ken, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
If this is legit. Notice her age. 19. A lot of young sexually inexperienced women are often very slutty and curious about sex. But after they have rode the Chad cock carousel for awhile and racked up an impressive body count, the novelty of humiliating, forceful rough sex from Chads wears off and then they start prioritizing shit like money in a partner more. Part of it too though is that men on this forum tend to skew very young. And I'm old enough to be the dad of many guys on this forum. Looks and sex carries more weighting to women when they are young and sexually experienced. But as they get older, it's all about the beta buxx for women. If you think that looksmaxxing is going to take you to the promised land, you as a young man have a very short window of opportunity before you are invisible to young, sexually inexperienced sexually curious foids. And before you know it, your only available pool of women are all ran thru women who don't care about sex anymore and are just looking for someone to pay her bills. When you get to my age (38), dating is ALL about beta providing. It is so over at my age. But even by like the mid-20s, women are already very materialistic. Some Fresh & Fit type dude on YouTube asked a random young woman on the street if she'd date a guy who makes $75k and she laughed in his face.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BoredPrince, AspiringMogger, turkproducer and 1 other person
If this is legit. Notice her age. 19. A lot of young sexually inexperienced women are often very slutty and curious about sex. But after they have rode the Chad cock carousel for awhile and racked up an impressive body count, the novelty of humiliating, forceful rough sex from Chads wears off and then they start prioritizing shit like money in a partner more. Part of it too though is that men on this forum tend to skew very young. And I'm old enough to be the dad of many guys on this forum. Looks and sex carries more weighting to women when they are young and sexually experienced. But as they get older, it's all about the beta buxx for women. If you think that looksmaxxing is going to take you to the promised land, you as a young man have a very short window of opportunity before you are invisible to young, sexually inexperienced sexually curious foids. And before you know it, your only available pool of women are all ran thru women who don't care about sex anymore and are just looking for someone to pay her bills. When you get to my age (38), dating is ALL about beta providing. It is so over at my age. But even by like the mid-20s, women are already very materialistic. Some Fresh & Fit type dude on YouTube asked a random young woman on the street if she'd date a guy who makes $75k and she laughed in his face.

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Ken and HarrierDuBois
Go to the post, the posting history of the user, and you'll see it's a girl.

Might be some INSANE larp by a cuckold though

Brutal, she got pumped and dumped by Med bad boy @the BULL , now she is overcompensating by posting her nudes on reddit

Screenshot 2023 10 11 162018

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Lmao
Yeah I creeped her profile and noticed her pics shortly after I posted that comment. Yeah I am not surprised tbh. A lot of young sexually inexperienced women are slutty as shit. Women have ho phases. But the ho phase is generally very narrow. Women will rack up a huge body count in a short amount of time when they are in high school and college. And then when they graduate and get bored of riding the cock carousel, they whine on reddit about how men on dating apps want nothing but sex from them. After they graduate college and start having to pay bills and shit, they start developing a repulsion towards sex unless you're a $200k per year earning 6' Chad with muscles, a six-pack and at least 6 inches downstairs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Who cares TBH

Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Yeah I creeped her profile and noticed her pics shortly after I posted that comment. Yeah I am not surprised tbh. A lot of young sexually inexperienced women are slutty as shit. Women have ho phases. But the ho phase is generally very narrow. Women will rack up a huge body count in a short amount of time when they are in high school and college. And then when they graduate and get bored of riding the cock carousel, they whine on reddit about how men on dating apps want nothing but sex from them. After they graduate college and start having to pay bills and shit, they start developing a repulsion towards sex unless you're a $200k per year earning 6' Chad with muscles, a six-pack and at least 6 inches downstairs.
Pure brootal. A nigga like me just ate 3.5K calories and no excersize today while in my prime. It’s oveeeerrr. Niggas only be getting roasties. I have to sleep with at least one prime Stacy before I go🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

joke world

Not reading anything uploaded as a pic

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Written by a faggot.

BRUTAL. Shes actually attractive. I hope its just a high effort LARP