Redditors try convincing user sleeping with 18 year old makes you a pedo

GriffithMaxx

GriffithMaxx

6'4 Levantine Habibi
JFL at this post where this 26 year old slept with a 18 year old. some of these whores are arguing that it's disgusting and he's a creep. So an 18 year old can vote, buy a gun, join the army, decide on what career path they want for the rest of their lives, etc.. but not have sex with older people because they're too stupid to realize what's happening?

I wonder what percent of foids on Reddit getting mad over this are older used up whores who get jealous because men don't want them anymore. This is why I respect people like Leo Dicaprio pissing off these idiots by dating younger women.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Ken, Deleted member 31497, blackmf and 15 others
Only the roasties get mad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, yirma19, Ken and 14 others
Stay mad cucks. This gonna be me in 40 years.

iu

Enjoy infertile sahara pussy.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Ryldoo IS COPING, yirma19 and 20 others

iu

No, you have to go for 90 year old women buddy :soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik, temporomandibular32, Deleted member 31497 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, triadm0gs, klip11 and 1 other person
Roasties MAD

• +1
Reactions: zura, HarrierDuBois, vaninskybird and 4 others
Woman have a hive mind that works collectively, its actually a primitive form of Internet.

If Brad pitt wanted coom in them, woman wouldnt object

However, nature, which projects itself through its physical form in woman (mother nature is female) deemed you subhuman and not appropriate to reproduce.

• +1
Reactions: romanstock, Kamui, Ken and 6 others
Older women are so bitter man

• +1
Reactions: zura, Lmao, Mio and 8 others
Reddit = cuck, it give me pain each time i see title like this

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
JFL at this post where this 26 year old slept with a 18 year old. some of these whores are arguing that it's disgusting and he's a creep. So an 18 year old can vote, buy a gun, join the army, decide on what career path they want for the rest of their lives, etc.. but not have sex with older people because they're too stupid to realize what's happening?

I wonder what percent of foids on Reddit getting mad over this are older used up whores who get jealous because men don't want them anymore. This is why I respect people like Leo Dicaprio pissing off these idiots by dating younger women.

My sister isn't as age cucked. I'm 30+ and if I brought home an 18 year old, she wouldn't have much to say about it. Let alone threatening to cut me off. Jesus Christ

I bet you his sister would be fine with him dating some 50 year old half black half Jew tranny with a BBC. She would just say "love is love". But a girl that's 18... that's where she draws the line

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken, horizontallytall, YUNGMAXXER and 3 others
Barely legal is 16 years old, so 18+ should be no problem.

• +1
Reactions: Ken and YUNGMAXXER
A 16 year old peak serotonin pussy can make a 70 year old with dead libido get a stiffy harder than concrete.

That fresh pussy sends pheromones through the air (life particles) that can make even dead bodies come to life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: romanstock, Ken, zura and 2 others
Woman have a hive mind that works collectively, its actually a primitive form of Internet.

If Brad pitt wanted coom in them, woman wouldnt object

However, nature, which projects itself through its physical form in woman (mother nature is female) deemed you subhuman and not appropriate to reproduce.
This is to be expected from the women of Reddit. I'd assume the majority are old hideous roasties who get mad seeing younger women with the men that don't want them. They can't deny nature.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
My sister isn't as age cucked. I'm 30+ and if I brought home an 18 year old, she wouldn't have much to say about it. Let alone threatening to cut me off. Jesus Christ

I bet you his sister would be fine with him dating some 50 year old half black half Jew tranny with a BBC. She would just say "love is love". But a girl that's 18... that's where she draws the line
Only women can date up. If a foid dates an uglier dude she gets asked what the fuck is wrong with her. If a dude dates a younger better looking girl he's a creep. Older/uglier women are just more jealous and want the prettier girls to suffer like them.

• +1
Reactions: zura, klip11 and HumidVent
no according to Reddit, 18 year old's have no ability to think so you can't talk to them.

• +1
Reactions: zura and Aladin
This is to be expected from the women of Reddit. I'd assume the majority are old hideous roasties who get mad seeing younger women with the men that don't want them. They can't deny nature.
Not just old roasties, ive had personally a female cousin scolding me for similar reasons.

They collectively dont want inferior ugly men to coom

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: zura, klip11 and GriffithMaxx
Literally no one normal actually thinks about this stuff. I’ve seen a hqnp, completely normal 26 year old woman in love with a 19 year old guy. Only cucks worry about this stuff everyone else just enjoys life and falls in love with who they want. She was gl too you think he’s complaining?

• +1
Reactions: Kamui, Ken, zura and 3 others
no according to Reddit, 18 year old's have no ability to think so you can't talk to them.
They basically say women are stupid and inferior to men mentally without outright saying it.

• +1
Reactions: Ken, zura, Trilogy and 1 other person
So an 18 year old can vote, buy a gun, join the army, decide on what career path they want for the rest of their lives,
Don’t forget get her every hole destroyed on camera so the video can be sold for profit :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Ken, klip11 and GriffithMaxx
Literally no one normal actually thinks about this stuff. I’ve seen a hqnp, completely normal 26 year old woman in love with a 19 year old guy. Only cucks worry about this stuff everyone else just enjoys life and falls in love with who they want. She was gl too you think he’s complaining?
Women can fall in love with whoever they want, men are the creeps that can't, not women.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
YOU WILL FUCK THE GRANDMAS
AND YOU WILL LIKE IT.

Weird ahh

They unironically think that if you just turned 18 you should break up with your 17 year old gf.

• +1
Reactions: Ken and zura
Are you saying that ironically or truthfully?
Truthfully. Yes, women can't fall in love with whoever they want that's exaggerated but a 26 year old woman dating a 18 year old man will not be viewed the same as 26 year old man with a 18 year old woman, at least not in the USA.

• +1
Reactions: zura
Truthfully. Yes, women can't fall in love with whoever they want that's exaggerated but a 26 year old woman dating a 18 year old man will not be viewed the same as 26 year old man with a 18 year old woman, at least not in the USA.
I was asking if you actually feel that way yourself out of curiosity. Personally I believe there’s truth in it. I would trust a 30yo woman with a 18yo man simply because he’s probably gl etc. when it’s the other way round the guy is usually just taking advantage.

These people really disgust me.

They act like progressives, but their line of thought is more on par with dumb cuckservatives christians, who act like their teenager daughters are saints and aren't already biologically prepared for sex.

• +1
Reactions: Ken
And while most redditors bash Incels, they are probably mostly Incels in denial, the diference is that while the honest incels usually fall into the far right or are apoliticals, redditors are mostly leftists.

The fact that they care so much about politics and virtual signeling shows that few of them are normies, let alone chads.

When you see their posts you have the impression that they are 100% good and altruist people, when reality doesn't match with their pseudo perfect persona.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and GriffithMaxx
I was asking if you actually feel that way yourself out of curiosity. Personally I believe there’s truth in it. I would trust a 30yo woman with a 18yo man simply because he’s probably gl etc. when it’s the other way round the guy is usually just taking advantage.
Hmmmm I'd say that it isn't gender specific but whether or not someone gets taken advantage of just depends on the person. I mean I was 18 a few years ago and even then I'd be able to tell if someone was trying to take advantage of me, i'd assume it would be no different for women. If anything, women mature quicker then men so a younger women would be more aware when dating an older dude then vice versa. Like I said though, I think it depends person to person not by gender whether they get taken advantage of or not. Older people get taken advantage of as well hence abusive relationships.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and autistic_tendencies
And while most redditors bash Incels, they are probably mostly Incels in denial, the diference is that while the honest incels usually fall into the far right or are apoliticals, redditors are mostly leftists.

The fact that they care so much about politics and virtual signeling shows that few of them are normies, let alone chads.

When you see their posts you have the impression that they are 100% good and altruist people, when reality doesn't match with their pseudo perfect persona.
Good point, majority of reddit is full of Incels. Only problem is they refuse to accept reality so they'd rather be in denial then do something about it. I'm sure that plenty of them will realize that as their lives go on and their personalities don't get them any relationships like Reddit told them it would.

• +1
Reactions: zura and Latinus
Anything above 14 weeks old is fine

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and GriffithMaxx
Older women are so bitter man
Imagine your entire social worth is derived from your looks and you lose it all, understandable tbh.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, klip11, zura and 4 others
These people really disgust me.

They act like progressives, but their line of thought is more on par with dumb cuckservatives christians, who act like their teenager daughters are saints and aren't already biologically prepared for sex.
they are secular puritans. they act like sex is some terrible, dirty, immoral act. what difference does it make if a 26 year old fucks an 18 year old vs a 20 year old?

• +1
Reactions: Ken, klip11 and Latinus
I love how 18 is too young or whatever, but they also want people even younger to be allowed to vote jfl

• +1
Reactions: Ken and klip11
Only the roasties get mad
Unfortunately, its not.

Pathetic

Look at these pathetic fucking men. Every one of these guys would date an 18 year old if they had a chance. They're just dishonest, virtue signalling cucks.

• +1
Reactions: Ken, klip11 and zura
Where i live it’s legal to fuck a 15 year old girl

they are secular puritans. they act like sex is some terrible, dirty, immoral act. what difference does it make if a 26 year old fucks an 18 year old vs a 20 year old?
No diference. They are just virtual signeling, in the case of men; and jealous of the younger chicks, in the case of women.

Unfortunately, its not.

View attachment 2502856
Look at these pathetic fucking men. Every one of these guys would date an 18 year old if they had a chance. They're just dishonest, virtue signalling cucks.
They act like 18 years old chicks were like this:
photo-1489673446964-e1f989187ddc

When they're actually this:
dg5wlh9-e51a6ea6-dc1c-41d3-a272-a41c0a1fec55.png

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: romanstock, Ken and Shycel
Some people still have common sense:
2023-10-20-23-08.png

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken, GriffithMaxx, zura and 1 other person
Some people still have common sense:
2023-10-20-23-08.png
Only in America is an 18 year old mature enough for everything except a relationship

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Latinus and Ken
Unfortunately, its not.

View attachment 2502856
They are low T soyboy cucks that fantasize about watching their girlfriend/wife get blacked.com

• +1
Agecucks are the worst. If it was up to them the age of consent would be raised to 25

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and bourgeoizyzz
female brains stop developing at age 12. sex is inherently exploitative. all sex fits the modern definition of rape and all sex is pedophilia unless both parties are under 12 years of age

Its funny how most people against this are women (or their simps) and it always changes if they are 25 then suddenly 18 is super young when they are 30 22 will be a baby and so on. Women will always resent younger women even a drop dead gorgeous stacy will be outdone in her 30s by a becky and she knows it.

• +1

iu

There won’t be any girl looking like her outside israel in 40 years

Everyone will be black or Indian

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro