Reddit's thoughts on balding and baldness

Callooh_Calais

Callooh_Calais

Drink Milk and Lift
JFL heisenberg
But wouldn't it be far more 'owning it' to just let the hair slowly recede and fall out? That would surely attract women as a sign of male confidence!

JFL at the atomic levels of cope, most of these guys if you look back far enough are wallowing in depression looking for cures to their poor genetics and lack of testosterone from a lifetime of masturbation and avoiding milk

Attachments

• JFL heisenberg.png
    JFL heisenberg.png
    29.1 KB · Views: 364
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, RichardSpencel, RecessedPrettyboy and 20 others

78b.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, TITUS and Callooh_Calais
you cant blame people for coping tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Mewton, Deleted member 9511 and 10 others
Bald copers will say "Balding is a sign of high testosterone" then get no tinder matches. Balding is caused by dht. Also I would never go bald because Asian women love blond hair.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, RichardSpencel, Effortless and 4 others
you can blame them for trying to get others to cope with them

This 100%. How many young men are going to now "own it" and look like middle-aged accountants who are attempting a middle-aged appearance because some soy-munching manlet jackass on reddit called them a 'pussy' for not wanting to look like a poor imitation of Bruce Willis or Bryan Cranston (both of whom can grow hair btw)?

These guys almost cursed themselves imo, but then I'd say the masturbation and dairy avoidance did that already

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Mewton, Deleted member 13197 and 2 others
Bald copers will say "Balding is a sign of high testosterone" then get no tinder matches. Balding is caused by dht. Also I would never go bald because Asian women love blond hair.

I've never met an Asian girl ever who appreciates the bald look, and the ones who do usually are manjawed cunts that are just looking for a dude to manipulate or look like whores, but yeah, every Asian appreciates a man with hair, there is almost no exception, the Semitic Horseshoe looks vaguely ethnic and thus frightening to them

• +1
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT
hair isn’t important bro
reddit said so

View attachment 1088246But wouldn't it be far more 'owning it' to just let the hair slowly recede and fall out? That would surely attract women as a sign of male confidence!

JFL at the atomic levels of cope, most of these guys if you look back far enough are wallowing in depression looking for cures to their poor genetics and lack of testosterone from a lifetime of masturbation and avoiding milk
BF086ECF A3FE 4655 BC6C A4DABEAE3949
700B7968 915A 4EA9 A5BD 66665B58A074
3D60B300 6265 4E1C 9BAB 7935F143273F
EB9C937F 5F91 4E22 BC7F 66EA700ED9AE
B3417238 D8C2 4F3B BB9E 0F958299DA27
86456D22 0549 43FB 8A21 C002FFC3DB51
48E61625 39E5 4F5C 8355 6587A4932B8B
9411A4F9 4BC3 4D1A 849F 9AA0BFA121AC
60E8A414 EE8C 4346 9DFE 6387290F8D51

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5521, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 3771 and 3 others
LMAO.

To add.

Less than 10%, of men look better bald.
Another 10% looks equal wether bald or hair.
And the remaining 80% of men, look significantly less bald.

Obviously when coping with baldness. They will use the 10% of men as example, that look better bald

3134-1488212398.jpg
ljungebrggair.png

• +1
Reactions: Leotheras, 5'8manlet, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others
Laughs in NW1

I've been a NW2 since puberty (seems to be common in those with Eastern European backgrounds), but both of my grandfathers died in their 90s with all their hair and my father didn't lose any hair until at least 45 (he also smoked cigarettes and never drank as much milk as I do), which by then I'll just transplantmax, so I have no real dog in this fight

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: pizza, Wallenberg and Deleted member 275
i pop a bag of finasteride pills like its candy

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 7044 and 3 others
I've been a NW2 since puberty (seems to be common in those with Eastern European backgrounds), but both of my grandfathers died in their 90s with all their hair and my father didn't lose any hair until at least 45 (he also smoked cigarettes and never drank as much milk as I do), which by then I'll just transplantmax, so I have no real dog in this fight
eastern european with nw2.5 here since puberty. i started taking fin last year anyways just to be sure tbh, but thinking of getting HT anyways to go to norwood1.5

nw2.5 is already late thirties hairline, cant attract JB with that

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel

I keep on seeing this creepy dogshit manlet being used to represent 'goodlooking' bald people, but he looks like shit in any of the photos that aren't pre-selected nor cherrypicked, but if he loves being bald so much why wasn't he during his Arsenal years? :unsure: :blackpill:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BrickTop, RichardSpencel and AutisticBeaner

You would have to add: "to slay"to every sentence. You can still have a GF, sex, etc. with a small dick, average height, low income. I have a fucking botched foreskin removal and sometimes only 5 inches and I still fucked 4 girls, which were in the 6-7/10 range.

I keep on seeing this creepy dogshit manlet being used to represent 'goodlooking' bald people, but he looks like shit in any of the photos that aren't pre-selected nor cherrypicked, but if he loves being bald so much why wasn't he during his Arsenal years? :unsure: :blackpill:
He looks better bald, imo.
he's like that 1/10 guy, that looks better bald than with hair. imo.

I guess he doesn't like being bald.
And he don't chose that hairstyle.
but he looks better on bald style, imo.

r/bald and r/short are an epitome of liberal degeneracy tbh.

eastern european with nw2.5 here since puberty. i started taking fin last year anyways just to be sure tbh, but thinking of getting HT anyways to go to norwood1.5

According to Norwood himself, Norwood III is the beginning stages of baldness, with Norwood II Type A being a grey area and Norwood II being quote "clinically insignificant hair loss".

According to this website, most European clinics won't even reference Norwood II for hair loss treatment, and if you have a problem with baldness, you would have gone from II type A to III or even IV within a matter of years, since baldness doesn't simply hold for years, but is a progressive, chronic condition of degenerative hair loss.

That is to say: If you were always a Norwood II type A after puberty, this may just be your natural hairline which, I reiterate is found in a lot of Eastern Europeans (especially Eastern Slavic types like Belarussians or Ukrainians):

Attachments

• Soviet wave.jpg
    Soviet wave.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 194
I've never met an Asian girl ever who appreciates the bald look, and the ones who do usually are manjawed cunts that are just looking for a dude to manipulate or look like whores, but yeah, every Asian appreciates a man with hair, there is almost no exception, the Semitic Horseshoe looks vaguely ethnic and thus frightening to them
Extremely uncommon but not impossible
Cuck

But yeah hair is a major halo, regardless which race of foids you are trying to fuck.

But yeah hair is a major halo, regardless which race of foids you are trying to fuck.

Mexican women and Black women (but the latter due to their own hair complexes) honestly seem to be the only races that don't give a shit

He somehow went from handsome Nordic Swede, to your average Swede named Muhammad:

Hair loss pill is fucking brutal. It turned Freddie Ljungberg into a swarthy Desert Semite!

Attachments

• Muhammad Ljungberg.jpg
    Muhammad Ljungberg.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 193

the percentage of people that look better bald are far less than 10%. i bet freddie looks better with hair, we've just never seen him with a decent haircut

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Callooh_Calais
He somehow went from handsome Nordic Swede, to your average Swede named Muhammad:

Hair loss pill is fucking brutal. It turned Freddie Ljungberg into a swarthy Desert Semite!
youre weird bro

• Hmm...
Reactions: Callooh_Calais
the percentage of people that look better bald are far less than 10%. i bet freddie looks better with hair, we've just never seen him with a decent haircut
Its more like 0.1% tbh. Meeks is the only person I have seen in my whole life, who genuinely looks good without hair.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
youre weird bro

What I'm trying to say is that he literally doesn't look White anymore, and could pass for a swarthy Arab type now:

If they saw him trying to cross the Hungarian border, they'd shoot him

Attachments

• download (47).jpeg
    download (47).jpeg
    7.6 KB · Views: 148
  • ljung460.jpg
    ljung460.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 248
What I'm trying to say is that he literally doesn't look White anymore, and could pass for a swarthy Arab type now:

what do you mean?

does this not look white to you?
120306 gallery
Skysports freddie ljungberg 4865462

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrickTop, Callooh_Calais and eduardkoopman
Yeah, I agree. I was being generous with the 10%. It's probably like 5% max.

Meeks also that few % of man, that looks better bald.

• +1
According to Norwood himself, Norwood III is the beginning stages of baldness, with Norwood II Type A being a grey area and Norwood II being quote "clinically insignificant hair loss".

According to this website, most European clinics won't even reference Norwood II for hair loss treatment, and if you have a problem with baldness, you would have gone from II type A to III or even IV within a matter of years, since baldness doesn't simply hold for years, but is a progressive, chronic condition of degenerative hair loss.

That is to say: If you were always a Norwood II type A after puberty, this may just be your natural hairline which, I reiterate is found in a lot of Eastern Europeans (especially Eastern Slavic types like Belarussians or Ukrainians):
Popping fin since my early 20s is going to be good for my hair quality in the long run, since everyone will experience some degree of balding as they age. Better to be ahead of it than be too late. Doesn't matter if I am even balding or not at this point tbh.

Norwood2.5 hairline may be natural, but it looks subhuman and old. Accepting a natural eastern european hairline is accepting subhumanity.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Callooh_Calais and TITUS

You are being weird binary, mentality. balck and white 100%.

Just accept that there exist the 5% or 1% or 0.1% of men, that actually look better bald.
You are right, that bald = generally ugly. EXCEPT, for the %%, 1% or whatever percent of exceptions.

Exceptions exist. deal with it.

what do you mean?

does this not look white to you?
View attachment 1088324View attachment 1088325
yeah, he looks white to me also

• +1
You are being weird binary, mentality. balck and white 100%.

Just accept that there exist the 5% or 1% or 0.1% of men, that actually look better bald.
You are right, that bald = generally ugly. EXCEPT, for the %%, 1% or whatever percent of exceptions.

I have a thread on it here: The only men who look good bald ironically have the genetics to grow hair already as it is, e.g David Beckham, Bryan Cranston, etc.

People who shave their heads due to MPB always look awful, like they were forced into it by consignment

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
I have a thread on it here: The only men who look good bald ironically have the genetics to grow hair already as it is, e.g David Beckham, Bryan Cranston, etc.

People who shave their heads due to MPB always look awful, like they were forced into it by consignment
that doesn't disprove his point

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Extremely uncommon but not impossible
View attachment 1088293

I may be reaching too much and the disparity might be due to the fact that theyre sitting vs standung. But in the hair pics, the guy is in the dominant / leading position and the girl is leaning into him. In the bald pic, the guy is leaning into the girl (maybe because standing) but the girl isn’t leaning into him at all, making him the more invested partner at that point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13367
Why do people never consider hair systems instead? Beats me, technology is good now.

• +1
Reactions: Callooh_Calais and AsGoodAsItGets
You would have to add: "to slay"to every sentence. You can still have a GF, sex, etc. with a small dick, average height, low income. I have a fucking botched foreskin removal and sometimes only 5 inches and I still fucked 4 girls, which were in the 6-7/10 range.
how does one botch a foreskin removal and what does that look like

how does one botch a foreskin removal and what does that look like
My parents are muslims and they brought a "doctor" (I dont know If he really was) to our home and let him do a foreskin restoration on me. He removed too much skin and now I have a severe case of penescrotal webbing, pain because of stretched out skin when erect and smaller size due to blood flow and skin restriction.

• So Sad
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Why do people never consider hair systems instead? Beats me, technology is good now.
wigs

My parents are muslims and they brought a "doctor" (I dont know If he really was) to our home and let him do a foreskin restoration on me. He removed too much skin and now I have a severe case of penescrotal webbing, pain because of stretched out skin when erect and smaller size due to blood flow and skin restriction.
Blame the jews for that, if not for them mozlems wouldn't be botchering their penises.

Jfl I am also a Eastern European with nw2.5 since puberty

currently not on fin but will get a ht soon
Nw2 is acceptable but sadly nw2.5 begins to look subhuman

Jfl I am also a Eastern European with nw2.5 since puberty

currently not on fin but will get a ht soon
Nw2 is acceptable but sadly nw2.5 begins to look subhuman
aACrnK49hRMe-01gPCQZCq7hQueV0aH-GkUTv8aUG8iyj1BHEM3yiWLwxg0R8Gk75ilqgRVKvf1qun95v2Oxmr0J0feGoMwF5JEpDoa1P60WzTtphSflPDCGmRy0bEF7UJnpKZrA_YyixBNH9cZH_h_h4O3vCFL3NJG5bcXLH5hAQQURIyJ-3brTfpr5FowVPI8PtXM3ztwTsz9xkKCVnJQuSI7cjwZE9JGWr7hpK-5EEtQ3OZRq9FSJ8tygs0lthaGhapM7YVDAhFSqyczHVuo9fUVScYMlAbTseozf9lL1I_SC5-8cgm4sF3wHVFkda8b7FE3ZDIDt-Jsz54P0x9fxbhoymwNt9_qoAxT4aI5q1_ZSOfnlScwCQYnwl6Hc5wmbq-NekgFxWm8ybOyKYlAIFrQveRLtK80HpyZ79c7F4flrapN4RomqwRPVBRzkXyD90K2q3dawD1UjeKF8HTpGFOvYzUlUC1PTzqoE5kVCc772Ml_cO10CNBl0xzAGhzvzRgoCPOXApozFmBfROLJJbnK6YzN1OYqnzuvK1OxMbRQzkkJtE8c9t-FllLBadgo-fZldFS-724SLIPjPucHeB7feVxbmD3FEPCFgsL5IQW-PWoi0vJu0d9mexfrqEKoiNz_HoG0oewJSpk-hcNnB-DbIZ6Mn3AVDCPD6puM71f6yTi0zeXtSZmVk9N4aS6puJyKylcw2fCEBs8zINbJk=w973-h1297-no
RJI7oZNyWsO3gm0I9WT7VXbcRiWz8CA6jG4egVrDhZR_OVcJKoGqworQaHeYhkpFBwlY1ttG92C3nVGg8A1pbUU9EmgE2-dIDBrzPuPRxok3cyXhtyawJ2eQ021yDp7BiQYRGH-X8KrnduxpDQnF5DNewkzivGJjtJiir_F3CknwuosXpUYWkM-9VOzC-BpFWdftgMwLebPegH2e2CVfBlW1XyyiYHW_c-DZml4sp4dLQQKl4CbMGhptFwcXJpxADyOlpwWx_CJBh_RA60V1X3d4C-TFtpWloPM2CIly9WSQakN8G-Q54H2qQyY2mq_L9ZxG4o7C4K2wbI4SdESdZrPe5IRVi7xANp-AG9VCSmVWkuJ2CkU4iI3cGJA1lpOp1_4s7r-2r-pMn20utceejNfMydW2VV0GQXHkdo1Od7DkoZk8jFrbhV6UTRlph7HmM7NTkEE41gA0MenQF3tFXJz9k4TduKfFo6cmCbDlFi444AWorDQ38-uwwU6MeIEZMURWEUXBgeZI896TGWu9-uNEM4B09EviSd42xZBBahE2cNUpI87YVT1g-wKUBEL5DZvySASeri7Y8Pe45Eyn5eyKIVkX1QoRO4AiuiWKvIC736Jb-iXqs-8QJ6RSLPhPetGJh-4sF_bN07rf89Q5fr3cPYStu76XIC5OBWTCbEnqfRkflsn-qAq3sPJpa6o8J0shTBPBut5qaMsOzYxnlXpR=w973-h1297-no

This is what the local hair transplant clinic advised to get, 2500 grafts, 5500 euro.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
aACrnK49hRMe-01gPCQZCq7hQueV0aH-GkUTv8aUG8iyj1BHEM3yiWLwxg0R8Gk75ilqgRVKvf1qun95v2Oxmr0J0feGoMwF5JEpDoa1P60WzTtphSflPDCGmRy0bEF7UJnpKZrA_YyixBNH9cZH_h_h4O3vCFL3NJG5bcXLH5hAQQURIyJ-3brTfpr5FowVPI8PtXM3ztwTsz9xkKCVnJQuSI7cjwZE9JGWr7hpK-5EEtQ3OZRq9FSJ8tygs0lthaGhapM7YVDAhFSqyczHVuo9fUVScYMlAbTseozf9lL1I_SC5-8cgm4sF3wHVFkda8b7FE3ZDIDt-Jsz54P0x9fxbhoymwNt9_qoAxT4aI5q1_ZSOfnlScwCQYnwl6Hc5wmbq-NekgFxWm8ybOyKYlAIFrQveRLtK80HpyZ79c7F4flrapN4RomqwRPVBRzkXyD90K2q3dawD1UjeKF8HTpGFOvYzUlUC1PTzqoE5kVCc772Ml_cO10CNBl0xzAGhzvzRgoCPOXApozFmBfROLJJbnK6YzN1OYqnzuvK1OxMbRQzkkJtE8c9t-FllLBadgo-fZldFS-724SLIPjPucHeB7feVxbmD3FEPCFgsL5IQW-PWoi0vJu0d9mexfrqEKoiNz_HoG0oewJSpk-hcNnB-DbIZ6Mn3AVDCPD6puM71f6yTi0zeXtSZmVk9N4aS6puJyKylcw2fCEBs8zINbJk=w973-h1297-no
RJI7oZNyWsO3gm0I9WT7VXbcRiWz8CA6jG4egVrDhZR_OVcJKoGqworQaHeYhkpFBwlY1ttG92C3nVGg8A1pbUU9EmgE2-dIDBrzPuPRxok3cyXhtyawJ2eQ021yDp7BiQYRGH-X8KrnduxpDQnF5DNewkzivGJjtJiir_F3CknwuosXpUYWkM-9VOzC-BpFWdftgMwLebPegH2e2CVfBlW1XyyiYHW_c-DZml4sp4dLQQKl4CbMGhptFwcXJpxADyOlpwWx_CJBh_RA60V1X3d4C-TFtpWloPM2CIly9WSQakN8G-Q54H2qQyY2mq_L9ZxG4o7C4K2wbI4SdESdZrPe5IRVi7xANp-AG9VCSmVWkuJ2CkU4iI3cGJA1lpOp1_4s7r-2r-pMn20utceejNfMydW2VV0GQXHkdo1Od7DkoZk8jFrbhV6UTRlph7HmM7NTkEE41gA0MenQF3tFXJz9k4TduKfFo6cmCbDlFi444AWorDQ38-uwwU6MeIEZMURWEUXBgeZI896TGWu9-uNEM4B09EviSd42xZBBahE2cNUpI87YVT1g-wKUBEL5DZvySASeri7Y8Pe45Eyn5eyKIVkX1QoRO4AiuiWKvIC736Jb-iXqs-8QJ6RSLPhPetGJh-4sF_bN07rf89Q5fr3cPYStu76XIC5OBWTCbEnqfRkflsn-qAq3sPJpa6o8J0shTBPBut5qaMsOzYxnlXpR=w973-h1297-no

This is what the local hair transplant clinic advised to get, 2500 grafts, 5500 euro.
Hm you look like a nw3 from the side to me but who knows
Definitely worth getting HT I would say

• +1
Reactions: Callooh_Calais
Hm you look like a nw3 from the side to me but who knows
Definitely worth getting HT I would say
Yes. norwood 2.5 - 3 for me.

looks subhuman. is what it is.

ill get HT one day and post results here tbh ngl srs ded

is masturbation actually a cause of hair loss

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275