Redpiller living better than this forum

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
betabuxx > incel

"Muh RR told me that betabuxx are losers bro"

Getting pussy > not getting pussy. I would rather have a gf as a betabuxx than be an incel.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: NECK&VOICE, Latinolooksmaxxer, the next o'pry and 4 others
betabuxx > incel

Getting pussy > not getting pussy. I would rather have a gf as a betabuxx than be an incel.
Yeah facts

• JFL
Reactions: Sick
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Raydolf_Peatler, Latinolooksmaxxer, the next o'pry and 8 others
betabuxx > incel

Living with someone you know hates you and begrudgingly lets you try and put your semi hard cock inside her dry pussy once a month whilst you slave away 40+ hours a week at a job you hate.
Yeahhhhh what a life boy !!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yellowrice, Allornothing, NECK&VOICE and 10 others
Betabux in the long term = Mistreatment, no respect, no affection and intimacy, dead bedroom (no sex) or pity deadfish sex, getting cheated on, divorce rape. You can cope and fool yourself for a while as much as you want, but the blackpill will come back to collect in the long term. That, that your wife was never actually truly physically attracted or in love with you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, bradpittshairline and SoundnVision
Betabux in the long term = Mistreatment, no respect, no affection and intimacy, dead bedroom (no sex) or pity deadfish sex, getting cheated on, divorce rape. You can cope and fool yourself for a while as much as you want, but the blackpill will come back to collect in the long term. That, that your wife was never actually truly physically attracted or in love with you.
Couldn't think of a more miserable existence.Even being an incel coomer is very slightly better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Itsnotmeiswear and bradpittshairline
Nop. If you betabux but are self-aware of your condition, you can very quickly recognize when things go south (dead bed rooms, gaslighting), and you can also just protect yourself with prenup as well.

Betabux works if you are okay just spreading your seed, and never fully trusting your partner..which is fine, but kinda depressing. A lot of stupid betabux indeed will end up in DB situation, with no respect whatsoever... but the rich and red-pilled/black-pilled betabux, will not put up with any of those things. If you play you card right you can get good amount of sex with a way higher psl girl than yourself + mogger children.

As a betabux you just have not to fall in love and blue-pill yourself along the way as the risks are indeed high (cheating, DB, gaslighting, alimony etc..), and keep reminder yourself you have options too.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yellowrice and bradpittshairline
Nop. If you betabux but are self-aware of your condition, you can very quickly recognize when things go south (dead bed rooms, gaslighting), and you can also just protect yourself with prenup as well.

Betabux works if you are okay just spreading your seed, and never fully trusting your partner..which is fine, but kinda depressing. A lot of stupid betabux indeed will end up in DB situation, with no respect whatsoever... but the rich and red-pilled/black-pilled betabux, will not put up with any of those things. If you play you card right you can get good amount of sex with a way higher psl girl than yourself + mogger children.

As a betabux you just have not to fall in love and blue-pill yourself along the way as the risks are indeed high (cheating, DB, gaslighting, alimony etc..), and keep reminder yourself you have options too.
If you don't love the woman why would you even consider betabuxing in the first place jfl I don't want to live with someone that i only want to coom inside and don't actually like what's the point

• +1
Reactions: yellowrice and Itsnotmeiswear
suifuel ngl
i dont want to be lonely but i dont want to be used by a foid

If you don't have the looks just buy hookers if your rich

If you don't love the woman why would you even consider betabuxing in the first place jfl I don't want to live with someone that i only want to coom inside and don't actually like what's the point
sex, having kids, and having a "friend" with whom to do things.

You don't have to be blindly in love to appreciate someone's company.

As long as she has a decent personality, let met fuck her when I want (morning, lunch break, evening) and give me kids - why would I complain ?

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
sex, having kids, and having a "friend" with whom to do things.

You don't have to be blindly in love to appreciate someone's company.

As long as she has a decent personality, let met fuck her when I want (morning, lunch break, evening) and give me kids - why would I complain ?
The treatment you are describing didn't come from a betabux relationship that's chad treatment. You're in for a harsh reality check.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: tyroneorkms and bradpittshairline
Has to feel good knowing he will never be truly desired and loved for who he is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, bradpittshairline and SoundnVision
The treatment you are describing didn't come from a betabux relationship that's chad treatment. You're in for a harsh reality check.
If you are rich betabux, you can just drop her at moment notice because you know that you have options.

if no sex => exit relationship
If she is clearly disrespectful => exit relationship
If she doesn't want kids and you want some => exit relationship

As a betabux, It's only when you have no options and that you are blue-pilled that the relationship will be fucked up.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
If you are rich betabux, and you can just drop her at moment notice, because you know that you have options.

As a betabux, It's only when you have no options + blue-pilled that the relationship is fucked up.
Obviously being a super rich betabux is better situation but now we are talking 0.1 percent of people. And it's still not ideal and a much more depressing life compared with chad who gets true love and lust

• +1
Reactions: tyroneorkms
Obviously being a super rich betabux is better situation but now we are talking 0.1 percent of people. And it's still not ideal and a much more depressing life compared with chad who gets true love and lust
I agree. But sometimes you don't get what you want, only what you can.

Also I don't think you need top 0.1% to BB safely, meaning feeling empowered by your options, top 1% should be enough (which is of course easier said than done).
I'm top 1% in earnings in my country, but I'm 0 savings because I'm blowing everything on gals - but at least I get to fuck a lot.

If you are rich betabux, you can just drop her at moment notice because you know that you have options.

As a betabux, It's only when you have no options and that you are blue-pilled that the relationship will be fucked up.

Attachments

• Sisyphus-e1557869810488.jpg
    Sisyphus-e1557869810488.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Living with someone you know hates you and begrudgingly lets you try and put your semi hard cock inside her dry pussy once a month whilst you slave away 40+ hours a week at a job you hate.
Yeahhhhh what a life boy !!
I cannot believe that people actually think cucks are actually winning in some way because they have a partner.

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

Just be a fat ugly betabuxx while your wife never gives you sex theory just kill yourself you fucking faggot

Betabuxxes = kings

Charisma is law