Redpillers are bigger cucks than bluepillers

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Almost all wannabe alpha male redpill dipshits are just losers/incels in denial pretending to be better than bluepillers. If anything they are even bigger cucks because even normies will typically accept that looks matter to a point, where as redpillers like Paul Josef Cuckson will claim it's all just about "being alpha" and says incels should just stop collecting game consoles. This is even more cucked than the bluepill view of attractiveness being looks+personality where as morons like Watson believes in the "muh alpha male behavior" bullshit.

Hilariously, so called bluepillers are typically more sexually successful than redpill losers. Which again, makes me think that redpillers are even bigger cucks than normies. Redpillers don't know shit about female nature anymore so than normans do.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, TheChosenChad, Thushespokeofit and 12 others
Normans just raped their way through England and France.
Pretty based if you ask me
The MGTOW Guys are cancer indeed. But there are some good redpills which also are included in the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
I like your treads

• +1
Reactions: nausea
ive been intending to write something about what a joke and total fraud the field of "evolutionary psychology" is and how reliant on it TRPers are, but its sort of like writing about retards and their propensity for licking windows....oh well

• +1
anyone looksmaxing with hope to become good looking is a redpiller
so I disagree (but yeah reddit theredpill is full of cucks)

ive been intending to write something about what a joke and total fraud the field of "evolutionary psychology" is and how reliant on it TRPers are, but its sort of like writing about retards and their propensity for licking windows....oh well
cretinous

Redpillers come up with even more retarded excuses for incel dom than any bluepilled. I hate them even more because they call incels unmasculine, beta males, manchildren, raised by single mom and losers. For the first time no one shitpost on You're thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
They are right about how to act with girls/LTRs (ie don’t be a pussy. Not rocket science) but are for the most part monumental copers.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 1106
They are right about how to act with girls/LTRs (ie don’t be a pussy. Not rocket science) but are for the most part monumental copers.
nice 1k post count bro

nice cucked post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Zeta ascended and nausea
paul joseph watson is an alt right shill

• +1
anyone looksmaxing with hope to become good looking is a redpiller
so I disagree

Not really. Redpill philosophy is a reimagining of PUA philosophy. Fundamental to the belief system is the idea that women's mate selected can be "gamed", that it is triggered and reliant upon displays of dominant or successful behavior. TRP completely falls apart and just becomes a MGTOW forum without a belief in "game". Blackpill philosophy rejects this, either partially or fully, and states (accurately) that female mate selection is predicated almost purely on physical factors, and that observed behaviors of sexually successful males are simply a by product of possessing these desirable physical factors. For example, that cad behavior is successful not because cad behavior is intrinsicly attractive to women, rather, it works as a result of the cad being good looking, and thus a wider range of egregious behavior is permitted or tolerated by women who would not tolerate such behavior with a less attractive male.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
They are right about how to act with girls/LTRs (ie don’t be a pussy. Not rocket science)

As long as you aren't literally autistic women will not care about your personality. And LOOKING alpha has more to do with your appearance than behavior. A silent chad will still look alpha because he is tall and muscular, where as a "bad boy" incel will still look like a pathetic incel even if he acts tough. Behavior honestly has very little to do with looking alpha.

In fact, I would argue that acting humble as a chad actually makes you look MORE alpha, because it shows others that you are so strong that you can actually afford to not be a douche and still retain high status. That's right: Chad will look more alpha than you even when he behaves like a beta. It's literally not possible to lose as a chad

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, TheChosenChad, kobecel and 3 others
baste

• +1
Reactions: nausea and Insomniac
baste1
/beɪst/
verb
verb: baste; 3rd person present: bastes; past tense: basted; past participle: basted; gerund or present participle: basting
  1. pour fat or juices over (meat) during cooking in order to keep it moist.
    "slip herbs under the skin and baste the chicken constantly"

• +1
Reactions: nausea
Bluepillers are better cause theyre blackpilled on nt most of them know they're lying saying looks dont matter but do it to keep up social standards

The blackpill is the real pill.

• +1
Reactions: Demir

XD

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
What phaggot keeps modifying my thread tags?