Redpoll is even more bluepilled than the bluepill

BWC_virgin

BWC_virgin

Bronze
Blackpill is reality plain and simple

Bluepill (from the matrix movie) means you believe whatever you want to believe

Bluepill(psl) says you should have a good personality put yourself out there and you will have young love, marry a 20yo virgin and live happily ever after having a few loving kids basic 50s nuclear family type stuff we all know this

Redpill says you should grind to have lots of money, a fancy car, shave your head, get muscles, and you will have many women to have casual sex with who don’t actually love you at 40yo of which you have no emotional attachment to. This is the pinnacle of male existence, also nothing matters in attracting women except saying the right words in the right order and having “confidence” as well as money and an expensive car. What matters in life is fucking a glorified prostitute at 55yo (your prime) in your mansion. Who cares if you were a virgin til 30 because you were grinding to make money, you didn’t miss out on anything. And you will die happy you never loved a girl because you were a high value man. (I can rant a lot more tbh but y’all get it)

Which one sounds more like believing what you want and not the truth

The bluepill is far more truly redpilled than the actual redpill

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MagaPutinism, Xtra, Skywalker and 4 others

Bluepill(psl) says you should have a good personality put yourself out there and you will have young love, marry a 20yo virgin and live happily ever after having a few loving kids basic 50s nuclear family type stuff we all know this

Redpill says you should grind to have lots of money, a fancy car, shave your head, get muscles, and you will have many women to have casual sex with who don’t actually love you at 40yo of which you have no emotional attachment to. This is the pinnacle of male existence, also nothing matters in attracting women except saying the right words in the right order and having “confidence” as well as money and an expensive car. What matters in life is fucking a glorified prostitute at 55yo (your prime) in your mansion. Who cares if you were a virgin til 30 because you were grinding to make money, you didn’t miss out on anything. And you will die happy you never loved a girl because you were a high value man. (I can rant a lot more tbh but y’all get it)

Looks, you either have them or not

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 41284 and InnerVoid
no thats retarded, did read but its retarded, theyre both lies

Both are retarded but I’ve never seen a bluepiller cope harder than your average redpiller does 24/7
no thats retarded, did read but its retarded, theyre both lies
If I had to forget all of the blackpill and choose one other pill to believe in it would be the bluepill

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lemonnz
Both are retarded but I’ve never seen a bluepiller cope harder than your average redpiller does 24/7
because bluepillers are chads, and dont need to try and brainwash others with cope that theyre at their peak at age 40

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
because bluepillers are chads, and dont need to try and brainwash others with cope that theyre at their peak at age 40
View attachment 2749552
caged at this, u don’t need to be chad to live a good bluepill life tho probably just htn or like top 5-10% looks and nt

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz

Good post, graycel.

id rather have the redpill than the :bluepill: disguised as :blackpill: which you did here, you utterly repulsive low t soyboy
your prolly curry or asian to believe in "muh loove" jfl

Yes and in some countries bluepill actually works while redpill shit works nowhere

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
Redpillers are much more annoying and they bully us nonstop, Their scars on on my soul will never heal

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ASM5