Reducing calories is cope focus on making metabolism fast

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Brownmaxxing
Dont cope with low cals bullshit just cut the junk food and eat high protein and focus on inc metabolism to burn cals

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max and BrahminBoss
Mirin high iq post

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
just eat less boyo

• +1
Reactions: iitsnik
Autism it’s all calories in calories out. Anything else is cringe cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 2008Looksmaxxer, thenewhebbe and Willmogulater
Autism it’s all calories in calories out. Anything else is cringe cope.
When i was teenager no matter whatever i eat i dint gain weight because of high metabolism not that i have to sit at one place for work my metabolism has slowed and im gaining fat

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
i eat the same as before but i lose weight like half a kg a week from thyroid and ephedra. I lost 7 kg since november (could be way more if i tried but i dont want to stress myself)

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
When i was teenager no matter whatever i eat i dint gain weight because of high metabolism not that i have to sit at one place for work my metabolism has slowed and im gaining fat
The laws of physics doesn’t change. You were just eating less then your were burning. Now your eating more then you were.

• +1
Reactions: thenewhebbe
i eat the same as before but i lose weight like half a kg a week from thyroid and ephedra. I lost 7 kg since november (could be way more if i tried but i dont want to stress myself)
Because inc thyroid increases metabolism people here starve to lise weight it its just temporary and u will actually gain eeight once u start eating normally

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I suggest anyone to count calories for a bit
You’d be surprised how much carbs and things alike add up

Because you were growing and working out

Because inc thyroid increases metabolism people here starve to lise weight it its just temporary and u will actually gain eeight once u start eating normally
this is why I never starve. I only do slight deficit and lose fat slowly cos once its gone it wont come back

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater and autistic_tendencies