Referral maxxing - create accounts and share referrals with a group so you can all cash in, what keeps moneymaxers from doing this?

S

Sleeper

Potatocel
Revolut, a bank and financing app used all throughout EU gives a 60 euro referral reward for each friend you add that makes 3 purchases of 5 euro each. Cashout is then split to 20 euro and 35 euro in favor of the referral account to reimburse for the purchases and leftover fiver goes to the next referral for the purchases etc and cycle continues. A main master account will pool all the money and then split it between the group once the referral offer from whichever service times out and you move onto the next one and repeat a similar formula

Straightforward to pull off and with large numbers can net you pretty quick cash. Is there something preventing you from spamming methods like this across every service you can find which makes such an offer? Is it lack of a group you can trust to follow through on it?

• Love it
Reactions: hopecel
dnrd but bookmarked sounds useful OP

this is cope. as the founding father black pilled philosopher aristotle says,

"Personal beauty is a greater recommendation than any letter of reference."

• JFL
Reactions: Sleeper
Cause you only get the referral once each. It has to be operated as a pyramid scheme to make serious money. I’ve done virtually every referral out there and made about £2000 from it.

Cause you only get the referral once each. It has to be operated as a pyramid scheme to make serious money. I’ve done virtually every referral out there and made about £2000 from it.
That’s not terrible money depending on how long it took.

That’s not terrible money depending on how long it took.

Not long. You can get through them all in a month easily at a relaxed pace. Problem is you can only do it once.

It all comes down to the numbers you have with you, I think a fairly large group could do well but not so many that the split ends up being too small for the level of effort. How many did you have doing the referrals on average?

It all comes down to the numbers you have with you, I think a fairly large group could do well but not so many that the split ends up being too small for the level of effort. How many did you have doing the referrals on average?

I don’t understand why you think a large group would increase the referral bonuses.

Each person can only be referred once to each offer. Whether you have two people doing it or two hundred people, the shares are going to be the same!

I don’t understand why you think a large group would increase the referral bonuses.

Each person can only be referred once to each offer. Whether you have two people doing it or two hundred people, the shares are going to be the same!
Let’s say 100 sites at $20 each. Two people would create $2000 overall, split in half would be $1000 each. Three people would be $4000 overall, or $1,333 each. Four people would be $6000, or $1500 each. Fifty one people overall would be $100,000 overall, or $1960 each.

Its not about everyone taking an individual share, as long as you've gathered a pool of money with a group then it could be invested into something instead of everyone just taking their share and separating. The split matters because there will always be a few who just want to take the money and leave, the aim would be to minimise the amount of people like that. I just generally think organised group efforts stand a better chance at wealth generation overall

Let’s say 100 sites at $20 each. Two people would create $2000 overall, split in half would be $1000 each. Three people would be $4000 overall, or $1,333 each. Four people would be $6000, or $1500 each. Fifty one people overall would be $100,000 overall, or $1960 each.
It wouldnt work like that. If person A referred person B then both are now on the site and person C can only be invited by one of them, not both kwim? No matter how many people are with you, each new person can only be referred once

Its not about everyone taking an individual share, as long as you've gathered a pool of money with a group then it could be invested into something instead of everyone just taking their share and separating. The split matters because there will always be a few who just want to take the money and leave, the aim would be to minimise the amount of people like that. I just generally think organised group efforts stand a better chance at wealth generation overall

It wouldnt work like that. If person A referred person B then both are now on the site and person C can only be invited by one of them, not both kwim? No matter how many people are with you, each new person can only be referred once
I know, but three people create two referrals overall. Take the amount of people, subtract one, and that’s how many referrals can be created. So a group of three creating two referrals at $20 means $40 overall, which if split evenly, is $13.33 each, while two people create only one referal, $20 split evenly is $10 each.

This is very simple mathematics. You need to use your brain here.