Regarding my dick: 1.44% Length 45.77% Girth 0.39% Flaccid It's over

rainyseason

rainyseason

Iron
I decided to put in my numbers on calcSD to see how I compare to the average dick size.

4 inches erect length
4.5 inches girth
2 inches flaccid

I get the results and JFL the the only one I'm closest to average is my girth and that's slightly below. In a room of 1000 guys 996 mog me in flaccid and 986 mog me in erect.
How do I fix this?

I am currently looking at CupOfCoffee's "How to add 1" to your penis in 6 months" thread
Is it truly over?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, mewcoper, Be_ConfidentBro and 6 others
bro...

• So Sad
Reactions: mewcoper, Be_ConfidentBro, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
bro, yes I am so sorry

unless you mog Cavill in his prime, or at least Jordan Barett, or are maybe 220cm,forget it

even the most kind hearted waman will laugh inside her once she sees that micropenis

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
Dickpill is overrated. Height and face is more importance

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fogdart, JL~, Deleted member 11758 and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: JL~, Be_ConfidentBro, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: antiantifa and Deleted member 10449
ngl kinda cute 💖

hmu

• JFL
Reactions: itorroella9 and Be_ConfidentBro
Hitler

And this why I don't believe in god.
Brutal.
Your only hope is to wear a penis extension and own it bro.
I am sorry.
My condolences.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper, farahanyzz, Be_ConfidentBro and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bysontallou, Deleted member 10449 and Deleted member 7866
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 5969 and Deleted member 10449
use a 10" strap on and you good to go

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
You can easy gain easily 1inch with PE Training If you are consitent

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Yes
Flaccid does not help in the bedroom
Only greysweatpantmaxxing
yes, and then when you wake up in the morning / shower with her, and she sees your flacid micropeen, that will go down well right?

You can easy gain easily 1inch with PE Training If you are consitent
Imagine spending months of work just get average dick with possibility of fucking up your manhood for life. Brutal shit

Imagine spending months of work just get average dick with possibility of fucking up your manhood for life. Brutal shit

No of you do it correctly nothing will Happen. I myself Went From 17cm to 19,5 in Like 9 months of pe Training.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Be_ConfidentBro, animo123 and 2 others
yes, and then when you wake up in the morning / shower with her, and she sees your flacid micropeen, that will go down well right?
It doesnt matter at that point

No of you do it correctly nothing will Happen. I myself Went From 17cm to 19,5 in Like 9 months of pe Training.
Wow, that's nice. I heard that if you will stop doing that, 50% of your gains will go away. I guess if you are brave enough, it is worth. I heard horror stories tho. I wouldn't do it even tho I would like to get 1inch in length and something in girth.

Wow, that's nice. I heard that if you will stop doing that, 50% of your gains will go away. I guess if you are brave enough, it is worth. I heard horror stories tho. I wouldn't do it even tho I would like to get 1inch in length and something in girth.
1 Inch gain is easyli attainable there are people who gained Up to 4 Inch.

No they will BE permanent if you do it long enough

I just ordered a Bathmate, what did you use? If you used an extender which one?

I am volcel fatass so it may not be over.

I decided to put in my numbers on calcSD to see how I compare to the average dick size.

4 inches erect length
4.5 inches girth
2 inches flaccid

I get the results and JFL the the only one I'm closest to average is my girth and that's slightly below. In a room of 1000 guys 996 mog me in flaccid and 986 mog me in erect.
How do I fix this?

I am currently looking at CupOfCoffee's "How to add 1" to your penis in 6 months" thread
Is it truly over?
Did you do bone pressed? That’s how the sizes were measured. Press the ruler all the way to the bone and you’ll get more size

No retard, multiple that by two, and then post. That is how this site works.

You are 8x9 congrats!

• JFL
Reactions: itorroella9

4 inches erect length
4.5 inches girth
2 inches flaccid

How do I fix this?

Is it truly over?