regarding slander on me "having been on psl for 8 years"

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
Time to dispel some slander and sanctify my image

1. having an account on this website means literally nothing, if I was not here i'd be doomscrolling on twitter instead. its not a personality trait
2. i have not posted continuously for 8 years, it was for two bursts of activity in 2020 and in 2023.
3. i was never "collecting information" on these websites other than like, the name of a surgeon. i've not been nose deep in the tomes of looksmax in search of esoteric looks knowledge for 8 years only to "now" find it for my chirurgies.

Any further inquiries you can post a question on my profile here

Regards,
-slop

@vanillaicecream

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blackckatt and Deleted member 30552
just come here, share and pick up tips and keep to moving

don't take this place too seriously. being slandered for a couple hours on an incel forum means literally nothing.

im helping you here, cause you help me with looksmaxing info quite often.

just come here, share and pick up tips and keep to moving

don't take this place too seriously. being slandered for a couple hours on an incel forum means literally nothing.

im helping you here, cause you help me with looksmaxing info quite often.
What is this like an outpost on the silk road or something?

Its not even a thing enough for someone to "pick up" a "tip" and then keep "moving"

What is this like an outpost on the silk road or something?

Its not even a thing enough for someone to "pick up" a "tip" and then keep "moving"
not sure what youre talking about.

I was referring to the website as a whole. don't take it too seriously. pick up tips and share tips when you can and keep it moving.

this whole thing you made a post about is such a non-story literally no one aside from me will even comment, and if they do its because I keep bumping it with my comments

don't take it too deep. remember, I am helping you here on your side. im not being a dick so respond as such

not sure what youre talking about.

I was referring to the website as a whole. don't take it too seriously. pick up tips and share tips when you can and keep it moving.

this whole thing you made a post about is such a non-story literally no one aside from me will even comment, and if they do its because I keep bumping it with my comments

don't take it too deep. remember, I am helping you here on your side. im not being a dick so respond as such
please don't ruin this game for me.

i'm going to need more posts on this thread.

ive been on psl forums for 8 years striahgt. literally glued to my PC

i have accomplished nothing except one account getting positive rep and geting shit on by 100s of incels who are objectively worse than me in most regards

• +1
Reactions: Debetro

i have accomplished nothing except one account getting positive rep and geting shit on by 100s of incels who are objectively worse than me in most regards
like what's the alternative? ill just be playing cod or something. this website is a video game like town of salem

Last edited:
reminder: when this happen op is going to be 15 years on looksmax community

aditional: op turned gay in year 5 of looksmax

conclusion: leave this forum in year 4

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
reminder: when this happen op is going to be 15 years on looksmax community

aditional: op turned gay in year 5 of looksmax

conclusion: leave this forum in year 4
listen up Nerdcelthundercock. i'm sick of your dorky posts. i can't but imagine your puny face behind your fingerprint-covered computer screen as you stuff chips and dip in your mouth with all the chip dust all over your filthy lips as you type this slander.

• JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok and Gaygymmaxx
listen up Nerdcelthundercock. i'm sick of your dorky posts. i can't but imagine your puny face behind your fingerprint-covered computer screen as you stuff chips and dip in your mouth with all the chip dust all over your filthy lips as you type this slander.
hold up, let him cook

same story

3. i was never "collecting information" on these websites other than like, the name of a surgeon. i've not been nose deep in the tomes of looksmax in search of esoteric looks knowledge for 8 years only to "now" find it for my chirurgies.
Blud thinks this is a good thing. Blud has just been rotting 💀

• JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Blud thinks this is a good thing. Blud has just been rotting 💀
no, its just infinitely more cringe when someone is like "heh, just posting on the site to get my looks info and then i'll be on my way." as if 90% of their content isn't also assorted garbage having nothing to do that. this website should be treataed as a psychological playground for you to throw your invasive thoughts on the wall like paint and see what sticks and how people react. its like a fun activity of probing the collective unconscious

no, its just infinitely more cringe when someone is like "heh, just posting on the site to get my looks info and then i'll be on my way." as if 90% of their content isn't also assorted garbage having nothing to do that. this website should be treataed as a psychological playground for you to throw your invasive thoughts on the wall like paint and see what sticks and how people react. its like a fun activity of probing the collective unconscious
Just create a digital landmark theory

you know what? fuck off. i might just have to put you on my ignore list if you keep up these juvenile antics. my dms are always open for an apology, by the way.
why you get so mad im just fooling you boi.

dont act like a toddler

like what's the alternative? ill just be playing cod or something. this website is a video game like town of salem
same story
dam bro ur fr? i was kinda kidding but that life is brutal

ive take hiatus for a few months, ive had a few gfs, made a ton of music

atm though i am rotting hard