Religion is for the low IQ. The Bible itself says rich men are superior beings who are above the rules.

TheLastLaugh

TheLastLaugh

No good deed goes unpunished by women
The Bible is often used as a basis for morality but this is comical proof that people just pick and choose what they want to hear.

Fornication is one of the most well known sins, but every king in the Bible who had God's favor also had hundreds of wives and concubines (sex slaves). In other words, it was a grave crime for a normal man to have sex before marriage but the king just participated in endless orgies all day long. Not a single religious person in the world can come up with a reasonable explanation for this. All children born of concubines were considered illegitimate, so this was purely for sexual pleasure.

There is a famous account in the Bible that involves King David and Bathsheba. Basically the king saw a beautiful woman who was married so he had her husband killed in order to have her to himself. The punishment God exacted was simply that the conceived child had to die. Imagine if a guy today killed another man so he could have his wife, and the only consequence was that he had to get an abortion. Of course they continued fucking and just made a new second baby, who ended up being the wise king Solomon. There was essentially no punishment whatsoever and God ultimately blessed him. Obviously if a normal man had committed murder/adultery they would be killed without question.

The Bible is full of contradictions. People need it to cope with the injustices and unfairness of life, believing that a higher power will make everything right one day. They need to believe in the thought of Heaven as they can't bear the thought of not being able to see loved ones again. Both the Bible and the social construct of morality itself are just a tool to control the population. You simply cannot be high IQ if you are religious/moral.

Attachments

• 1703458289631.png
    1703458289631.png
    243.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RomanianZaddy, m0ss26, Zeruel and 3 others
You're really gonna trust a book written thousands of years ago jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Primalsplit
The Bible is often used as a basis for morality but this is comical proof that people just pick and choose what they want to hear.

Fornication is one of the most well known sins, but every king in the Bible who had God's favor also had hundreds of wives and concubines (sex slaves). In other words, it was a grave crime for a normal man to have sex before marriage but the king just participated in endless orgies all day long. Not a single religious person in the world can come up with a reasonable explanation for this. All children born of concubines were considered illegitimate, so this was purely for sexual pleasure.

There is a famous account in the Bible that involves King David and Bathsheba. Basically the king saw a beautiful woman who was married so he had her husband killed in order to have her to himself. The punishment God exacted was simply that the conceived child had to die. Imagine if a guy today killed another man so he could have his wife, and the only consequence was that he had to get an abortion. Of course they continued fucking and just made a new second baby, who ended up being the wise king Solomon. There was essentially no punishment whatsoever and God ultimately blessed him. Obviously if a normal man had committed murder/adultery they would be killed without question.

The Bible is full of contradictions. People need it to cope with the injustices and unfairness of life, believing that a higher power will make everything right one day. They need to believe in the thought of Heaven as they can't bear the thought of not being able to see loved ones again. Both the Bible and the social construct of morality itself are just a tool to control the population. You simply cannot be high IQ if you are religious/moral.
For the kings who fornicated it led to their downfall, Solomon ended up adopting beliefs from some of his wives and tangled himself with paganism, now being attributed to writing earlier withcraft books. David's punishment was that his infant child dies and he also lived the rest of his life in guilt due to his murder. It very clearly states it is easier for a camel to walk through the eye of a needle than a rich man to inherit the kingdom of god, meaning its almost impossible for the rich to enter heaven due to the corruption wealth and its power brings and its evident with all the biblical stories on how the rich all sinned before God even those who follow him.

To say the Bible is to control the population doesn't make sense because if your main goal as someone who has influence over everyone is maintain power, influence and money why would you promote godliness, you can't profit off true chirstians who follow the word of God. Observe society if everyone was a true christian mass consumerism will fail as people will seek God and its presence than fall into materialism, hookups and causal relationships disappear leading to marriages which are strong unifications between men and women, and media influence and celebrity influence dies as idolatry is a sin and who should not follow anyone or anything but god.

How can you make money off people that don't want meaningless things and would rather give to others, how can you influence people if men lead their submissive wives and media influence no longer works, how can you maintain power when you can't spread fear as fear is the doubt of god which is a sin, how can you divide and conquer if humanity seeks unity, peace and love for each other.

So my question to you is what do you think the people that you think created christianity wanted to achieve? And who do you think are these people?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel, Shrekguy3838, NoReedemingFeature and 1 other person
Let me make it clear that although I'm very knowledgeable about the Bible and disagree with it (I've read Genesis to Revelations in its entirety 3x), I absolutely understand how important it is for a healthy. functioning society. The general population is very stupid and need to be led like the sheep they are...I mean guided. Take away the Bible/religion and they are essentially incapable of forming any decent set of morals on their own. Many of the core agendas of cultural Marxism can be achieved by destroying the nuclear family unit, something which is founded upon religion itself.

I like to use the topic of murder to explain my stance on morality. I believe killing innocent people is wrong, but I see it as a natural necessity to kill those who've given you valid reason to do so. If someone killed your dog or raped your sister you absolutely should torture them to death, or at the very least severely maim/disfigure them which is arguably worse than death. Normal people are not able to make this distinction, its just black and white to them because society said murder is wrong 100% under any circumstance. In an ancient civilization where killing was still a normal part of life, it would feel very good to do so, but if that same person committed the same act in the modern world they'd be overcome with guilt because society conditioned them to do so. You see, people are so incapable of independent thought and devoid of sentience they can't think for themselves at all and they even feel what society tells them to feel. If that's not a soulless useless eater NPC I don't know what is, but I digress.

Controlling the population is in reference to maintaining order in society, not financial gain, because as shown people are generally not capable of sentient thought and need to have some base set of morals instilled for in order to not degenerate into total chaos and dysfunction. However, churches are tax exempt and religions are absolutely a business. Its ironic that you quote Matthew 19:24 after I brought up David & Bathsheba because while the Bible demonizes sexual pleasure and accumulating wealth, at the same time it proves you are above the rules with enough of it. The vast majority of people's lives are complete utter shit, something which religion helps them to cope with and accept. Religion also keeps men docile and non-violent, fully accepting their government enslavement and plight of rules for thee but not me.

All that being said, the most genuinely good people I've encountered were all devout Christians. I won't get into the deep subject of how it all began and what's after this life because the truth is no one actually knows and its blind arrogance to pretend to know. David's punishment was still a joke because the point is that if a normal person committed the same act he'd be killed without question.

• +1
Reactions: RomanianZaddy, m0ss26 and Primalsplit
I don't think you know how traumatic it is to lose a child. Especially back in those days when it's your firstborn.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
I don't think you know how traumatic it is to lose a child. Especially back in those days when it's your firstborn.
Yeah. OP is a bit too @pessimistic but I got a feeling atheists will have @TheLastLaugh .

• JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, Primalsplit and Spiritualcell
Religion-copers are on suicide watch.

• +1
Reactions: RomanianZaddy and m0ss26
Yeah. OP is a bit too @pessimistic but I got a feeling atheists will have @TheLastLaugh .
If Christianity is true Christian’s get the last laugh, if it’s not then it’s a draw lol

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Let me make it clear that although I'm very knowledgeable about the Bible and disagree with it (I've read Genesis to Revelations in its entirety 3x), I absolutely understand how important it is for a healthy. functioning society. The general population is very stupid and need to be led like the sheep they are...I mean guided. Take away the Bible/religion and they are essentially incapable of forming any decent set of morals on their own. Many of the core agendas of cultural Marxism can be achieved by destroying the nuclear family unit, something which is founded upon religion itself.

I like to use the topic of murder to explain my stance on morality. I believe killing innocent people is wrong, but I see it as a natural necessity to kill those who've given you valid reason to do so. If someone killed your dog or raped your sister you absolutely should torture them to death, or at the very least severely maim/disfigure them which is arguably worse than death. Normal people are not able to make this distinction, its just black and white to them because society said murder is wrong 100% under any circumstance. In an ancient civilization where killing was still a normal part of life, it would feel very good to do so, but if that same person committed the same act in the modern world they'd be overcome with guilt because society conditioned them to do so. You see, people are so incapable of independent thought and devoid of sentience they can't think for themselves at all and they even feel what society tells them to feel. If that's not a soulless useless eater NPC I don't know what is, but I digress.

Controlling the population is in reference to maintaining order in society, not financial gain, because as shown people are generally not capable of sentient thought and need to have some base set of morals instilled for in order to not degenerate into total chaos and dysfunction. However, churches are tax exempt and religions are absolutely a business. Its ironic that you quote Matthew 19:24 after I brought up David & Bathsheba because while the Bible demonizes sexual pleasure and accumulating wealth, at the same time it proves you are above the rules with enough of it. The vast majority of peopl e's lives are complete utter shit, something which religion helps them to cope with and accept. Religion also keeps men docile and non-violent, fully accepting their government enslavement and plight of rules for thee but not me.

All that being said, the most genuinely good people I've encountered were all devout Christians. I won't get into the deep subject of how it all began and what's after this life because the truth is no one actually knows and its blind arrogance to pretend to know. David's punishment was still a joke because the point is that if a normal person committed the same act he'd be killed without question.
i am going to get jfl ed but, Id say murder is not justifiable (in the old testament yes, in the new testament maybe its a bit justifiable) , yes killing dudes rape etc is bad but just let God do the job, but also if the rapist murderer etc will rape/kill more dudes then the blame is on the rapist/murdered no need to make your hands dirty do not make the wrong choice with the power that god has given to all of us which is free will like what the murderer/rapist did dont let yourself become them little by little, thats the point of why we are not allowed to kill, reading genesis to revelation 3x and saying that you are knowledgeable enough to not even understand that it is not necessary to kill/torture/etc people who act evil and wrong upon you is kinda obvious that yes you read the bible you knew information that exist in the bible but you didnt fully understand it. Protestant is a Business and Orthodox and Catholic is not a Business since it was made by Christ himself not Martin Luther.

xianity if for retards only

Jesus was a virgin 🤷‍♂️