religious debate among normies is funny

L

lilxder2

Mistral
if you consider they are debating based on information they were fed by a government who only showed them what they were allowed to know.
you will die and then something happens, what? no one knows 100%.
but do you seriously believe the truth can be found in something that billions of people believe in? jfc sheep mentality at its finest

"I'm sorry if I ever insulted you under any circumstances.
Revert to Christ and reject Hedonism ✝️"

dnr hypocrite fag

• +1
Reactions: roping3264
u are a normie aswell and u are currently debating on religion

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and kebab
There is no afterlife. God does not respond to prayer and karma does not exist.

Its this simple.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
There is no afterlife. God does not respond to prayer and karma does not exist.

Its this simple.
you are the type of person I'm talking about btw, except you are on the atheistic side of the normie debate

How do yk what right and wrong is then?
By treating others the way I would like to be treated. How my actions affect people in direct and indirect ways. I consider as many variables as possible to make the correct decision.

By treating others the way I would like to be treated. How my actions affect people in direct and indirect ways. I consider as many variables as possible to make the correct decision.
Where do those values come from tho? Like you’d know that necrophilia is inherently wrong

Where do those values come from tho? Like you’d know that necrophilia is inherently wrong
The values come from my working empathy and intellect

Just the very act of Necrophilia isn't necessarily wrong because no one is being negatively impacted. How it could impact others if they found out makes it wrong amongst other variables.

The values come from my working empathy and intellect

Just the very act of Necrophilia isn't necessarily wrong because no one is being negatively impacted. How it could impact others if they found out makes it wrong amongst other variables.
Desecrating a corpse is vile, it affects their family and friends greatly. As well as the perpetrators relatives if they found out

Desecrating a corpse is vile, it affects their family and friends greatly. As well as the perpetrators relatives if they found out
Yes but its really only negative if others find out. Otherwise a dead human body is just a slab of meat that will soon rot and may potentially have some uses in science or medicine but thats really it.