religious people are often hypocrites

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
seriously all these religious muslems and christians i know irl are always 2 faced scumbags. on sundays they go to church/mosque and pretend to be some angel meanwhile during the week they are bad people who are assholes, steal, beat people up, dont follow any rules of their religion etc.

but yet they keep talking about being religious and have a bible/quran/whatever in their instagram bio

@yeeyeeslayer did u experience smth similar in liechtenstein?

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, <6PSLcel, gothmog6 and 6 others
leave them alone only god can judge

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and sub5c3l
I am a Christian and 100% agree with you.. Most Christians are Christian just for the name sake and are class 1 degenerates. They give each other names of great prophets like John and Isiah but do the most sinful shit.

I see them smoking crack, stealing money from people, lieing through their teeth at workplace and school but they still shamelessly come to church every Sunday to show everyone their ugly mugs and sing Hallelujah at the top of their lungs just to make it seem like they are very religious and God fearing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: buflek and sub5c3l
GOD made women with stronger will than himself, brootal

The average Christian is far more moral than the average soy Atheist cuck such as yourself and all the others like your ilk

seriously all these religious muslems and christians i know irl are always 2 faced scumbags. on sundays they go to church/mosque and pretend to be some angel meanwhile during the week they are bad people who are assholes, steal, beat people up, dont follow any rules of their religion etc.

but yet they keep talking about being religious and have a bible/quran/whatever in their instagram bio

@yeeyeeslayer did u experience smth similar in liechtenstein?
You're right, actually. I don't like muzzies for this reason.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
I am a Christian and 100% agree with you.. Most Christians are Christian just for the name sake and are class 1 degenerates. They give each other names of great prophets like John and Isiah but do the most sinful shit.

I see them smoking crack, stealing money from people, lieing through their teeth at workplace and school but they still shamelessly come to church every Sunday to show everyone their ugly mugs and sing Hallelujah at the top of their lungs just to make it seem like they are very religious and God fearing.
You're Christian? I thought you were dindu. This is very unsettling.

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and buflek
The average Christian is far more moral than the average soy Atheist cuck such as yourself and all the others like your ilk
im not an atheist retard

calling out fake religious people like you doesnt make me an atheist.

You're Christian? I thought you were dindu. This is very unsettling.
Ive said this 100 times before I'm a mallu saint Thomas Christian. Even my great grand parents were Christians

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
Ive said this 100 times before I'm a mallu saint Thomas Christian. Even my great grand parents were Chris
Well, I'll be damned!

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees