[REMINDER] 5'11 is manlet status

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
It is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism, Deleted member 470, Mansnob and 4 others
Depends on the location. But even in the Netherlands, 5'11 is hardly manlet-status.
At that height, a person is incel because his face is ugly.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Jones, Mansnob and 3 others
i remember when @mido the slayer was trying to claim 5'9" is perfect height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, CupOfCoffee, Deleted member 470 and 4 others
its good height in the U.S

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Cope

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Depends on the location. But even in the Netherlands, 5'11 is hardly manlet-status.
At that height, a person is incel because his face is ugly.
Lol I am the shortest of all my family members that's why they joked about it and almost everyone is taller where i work at the supermarket. All the students heightmog me.

Given that I'm 17 there's a big chance I'm done growing already, I pray to God I grow a few inches but probably not. Fuck this gay earth.
Go F yourself

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Limerencel
Lol I am the shortest of all my family members that's why they joked about it and almost everyone is taller where i work at the supermarket. All the students heightmog me.

Given that I'm 17 there's a big chance I'm done growing already, I pray to God I grow a few inches but probably not. Fuck this gay earth.

Go F yourself
Why do you think you are shorter than your fam

Why do you think you are shorter than your fam
I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA. I'M THE FIRST FUCKING BORN
All I remember is my brother drinking gallons of milk when he was younger

5 ft 11 wouldnt be short if you were the only guy in the world.But compared to other young guys.Ogre

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 685
I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA. I'M THE FIRST FUCKING BORN
All I remember is my brother drinking gallons of milk when he was younger
Did he do more sports, eat better?

yung brother is always taller than first born ones, idk why but it always happens.
gurdu remind that whatever you are having bad there are always worse ones around.
and you are actually top 1 percent in my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 685
5ft 10 barefoot in the evening checkin in

• So Sad
Reactions: GenericChad1444, BigBoy and Deleted member 685
Did he do more sports, eat better?
I mean I was pretty skinny growing up, he was too but alot less. He also did soccer longer iirc but I was still active outside alot

yung brother is always taller than first born ones, idk why but it always happens.
gurdu remind that whatever you are having bad there are always worse ones around.
and you are actually top 1 percent in my opinion.
nah bro elder brather 3 inch taller than me

I mean I was pretty skinny growing up, he was too but alot less. He also did soccer longer iirc but I was still active outside alot
As long as you ate the same meals I really doubt you stunted your growth, maybe in the womb your mother looked after him more than you?

Go F yourself

5’11 chad doesn’t care about height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3142, Germania and BigBoy
also i feel like you should stop bitching, my cousin who’s dad is my mother’s brother mogs me height wise by like 4-5 inches lmfao, idgaf, even tho he lives in turkey and he’s like the equivalent of 6’2 in UK..

bro i need to ascend, no matter the height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810

Go F yourself
5'11" is only bad in the Netherlands, which unfortunately is where op lives

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 685
true, indians are slayers, very beautiful
26344 d7f18776623aecfb2fc6dea39e555794

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 3043
You can't be chad at 5'11. Chad has it all

also i feel like you should stop bitching, my cousin who’s dad is my mother’s brother mogs me height wise by like 4-5 inches lmfao, idgaf, even tho he lives in turkey and he’s like the equivalent of 6’2 in UK..
He's not your brother

True, and I hate this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
So? He still shares a lot of DNA with me.
Whats your point. You don't have to live with getting mogged by your brother who's 2 years younger everyday.

You can't be chad at 5'11. Chad has it all

He's not your brother

Chad doesn’t care about what aspie forums think

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
Whats your point. You don't have to live with getting mogged by your brother who's 2 years younger everyday.
2 inches is hardly a mog lol, i barely feel shorter compared to someone 3.5 inches taller than me

@cocainecowboy your though about my height ? 5'11? SEAMAXX?
No it's not in the Netherlands.
just locationmaxx

• +1
2 inches is hardly a mog lol, i barely feel shorter compared to someone 3.5 inches taller than me
HE IS FUCKING 2 INCHES TALLER THAN ME AT 14 YET I'M 17. WHAT IS IT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: DidntRead, GenericChad1444, Deleted member 3043 and 3 others
No it's not in the Netherlands.
I knöw what you mean bra.184 cm.Got hardnogged in netherlands in mcdonalds.By. A jb and two guys .they were all 190+ .
I wanted to die

• +1