reminder - a IQ of 120-130 is an indicator of LOW INTELLIGENCE

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
not high intelligence

It means you got the hard questions wrong. All iq tests assume low intelligence so they only give easy questions.
It's really no different from asking someone to solve chess puzzles right after teaching them how the rook moves and what a "check mate" is.
any moron can learn how to do the little puzzles with a bit of practice.

The 130+ iq questions just require more time investment than anyone with a normal life is willing to give - hence why high scorers are either legitmately very intelligent or mentally ill internet no-lives who post about high iq struggles on quora.com. @WhiteBlackpiller

-128 iq tested stanford binet (i took coffee, chocolate and egg before taking it)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Crusile, hattrick and 11 others
IQ tests are a meme. They don't really measure shit

Verbal IQ is heavily dependant on your exposure to certain topics and interests too. There are some questions on IQ tests that can't be frauded though

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: hattrick, Deleted member 25938, poopoohead and 6 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Yerico7, Informationcapitali, hattrick and 2 others
not high intelligence

It means you got the hard questions wrong. All iq tests assume low intelligence so they only give easy questions.
It's really no different from asking someone to solve chess puzzles right after teaching them how the rook moves and what a "check mate" is.

The 130+ iq questions just require more time investment than anyone with a normal life is willing to give - hence why high scorers are either legitmately very intelligent or mentally ill internet no-lives who post about high iq struggles on quora.com. @WhiteBlackpiller

-128 iq tested stanford binet (i took coffee, chocolate and egg before taking it)
Normies love showing off: Mensa is mainstream so if they could pass it, they would, Mr. (((Silverstein)))

Also I failed Mensa but did well on a much harder test, got 143 IQ points (which means nothing, btw)

Go eat a piece of bacon and shill elsewhere, Zionist piece of shit.

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Normies love showing off: Mensa is mainstream so if they could pass it, they would, Mr. (((Silverstein)))

Also I failed Mensa but did well on a much harder test, got 143 IQ points (which means nothing, btw)

Go eat a piece of bacon and shill elsewhere, Zionist piece of shit.
example #258

you are one of the lowest "iq" posters on this entire site.

you basically have the judgement levels of a lead-damaged 8 year old child, believe every nonsense flat-earth tier opinion that's available in a .pdf on library genesis

i wouldn't trust you to operate a deep fryer, yet "iq 143" due to a lack of irl socialization and obsessive personality

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 16369, cancercell and 7 others
low iq cope but who cares about iq when its all about looks
No, I'm saying this as someone that is going through a whole cognitive test or however that's called. I had an edge on a lot of the puzzles since I've always done puzzles on my free time, but that doesn't mean I'm more intelligent.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
not high intelligence

ayy boyo whats up , its been a long time

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
example #258

you are one of the lowest "iq" posters on this entire site.

you basically have the judgement levels of a lead-damaged 8 year old child, believe every nonsense flat-earth tier opinion that's available in a .pdf on library genesis

i wouldn't trust you to operate a deep fryer, yet "iq 143" due to a lack of irl socialization and obsessive personality
Really? Cuz I'm more NT than your entire uni together, I could do a speech at this year's SuperBowl being COMPLETELY NAKED while you are afraid of saying good morning to your oneitis, beta cuck manlet 🤭🤭🤭

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Crusile, TsarTsar444, tyronemaximas and 4 others
Average zoomer is 140 IQ

Really? Cuz I'm more NT than your entire uni together, I could do a speech at this year's SuperBowl being COMPLETELY NAKED while you are afraid of saying good morning to your oneitis, beta cuck manlet 🤭🤭🤭
2.5k posts on obscure incel forum is known NT trait

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 24367 and LowTrust
most "high IQ" people I know are idiotic, they always have their priorities wrong, for example not caring about looks and instead only wanting to focus on muh studying because they put their whole personality on the fact they are supposedly "smart" a perfect example of this is wheat waffles, slightly above average IQ yet has no other interesting qualities and makes it his whole personality, yet he's a complete retard, look no further than his ratings (completely idiotic) and his own looksmaxxing ventures (he can't looksmax for shit)

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Danish_Retard and efidescontinuado
Ok: make a Discord account and we can have some facetime, see who NTmog who 😉
what is discord nigga give telephone number also how does facetime prove that you are NT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and poopoohead
I brag about having Alien Tier IQ level but I've never taken an IQ test.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, poopoohead and LowTrust
Im a hook nosed jew with a 200 IQ

i scored 85 on the mensa test shit was hard no cap

• So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I brag about having Alien Tier IQ level but I've never taken an IQ test.
if you score a "realistic" low iq, getting answers wrong in a similar way to other people, it can be a important piece of evidence to help you get NEET-bux

i missed this chance due to my pride years ago

• +1
if you score a "realistic" low iq, getting answers wrong in a similar way to other people, it can be a important piece of evidence to help you get NEET-bux

Score 69 IQ and you automatically qualify

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and incel194012940
not high intelligence

Who tf cares about any of this bruh

no iq for your face

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Danish_Retard and incel194012940
not high intelligence

Its been a while man did you get banned?

• +1
not high intelligence

I took one at 14 and it said 133. I never studied for any of my classes and just got meh grades.

If you need to study to be average its over for you. Still cucked by adhd and autism but I can beat any 100 IQ person who studies 80 hours a week just based off things I intuitively know

Last edited:
  • +1
I took one at 14 and it said 133. I never studied for any of my classes and just got meh grades.

If you need to study to be average its over for you.
100%, add in openai, outsourced paper farms, AR glasses, "class friends" ect (not intelligence based)

the english teacher who couldn't read

there is definitely at least a loose correlation between IQ scores and intelligence.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 11126
100%, add in openai, outsourced paper farms, AR glasses, "class friends" ect (not intelligence based)

the english teacher who couldn't read

there is definitely at least a loose correlation between IQ scores and intelligence.
I said this before. IQ is only useful in diagnosing genuine stupidity.

If you get 110 or higher on the first try then it may be higher or lower but you aren't stupid. IQ tests are also useful for diagnosing ADHD/Autism. If someone does really bad in class and they aren't retarded and score well on state testing it means they have a learning disability not related to IQ.

• +1
I said this before. IQ is only useful in diagnosing genuine stupidity.

If you get 110 or higher on the first try then it may be higher or lower but you aren't stupid. IQ tests are also useful for diagnosing ADHD/Autism. If someone does really bad in class and they aren't retarded and score well on state testing it means they have a learning disability not related to IQ.
thats why i got tested

i just didn't care. I skipped every day senior year except for 3. School officials drove to my house and basically coerced me into passing high school by doing these 10 question assessments with the answers online that equaled 1 course credit. (something to do with state funding)

now i am in state college lol. It kind of sucks but it's not hard and I will probably make 6+ figures.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27447 and Deleted member 11126
thats why i got tested

i just didn't care. I skipped every day senior year except for 3. School officials drove to my house and basically coerced me into passing high school by doing these 10 question assessments with the answers online that equaled 1 course credit.

now i am in state college lol. It kind of sucks but it's not hard and I will probably make 6+ figures.
Yeah I really can't picture you being Asian tbh... I thought you were East Asian?

What is your major?

• +1
Yeah I really can't picture you being Asian tbh... I thought you were East Asian?

What is your major?

i mean I’m not a drifter/hobo like I wanted to be

biochem and gonna go for some sort of medical thing after

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938

i mean I’m not a drifter/hobo like I wanted to be

biochem and gonna go for some sort of medical thing after

Brother

1678131982443-png.2101551

• Woah
not high intelligence

Coffee chocolate and egg

High quality breakfast 👺

• Love it
not high intelligence

based, I've met highly intelligent people in my life since I've gone to an elite school, and many of them are complete retards.

The only intelligence that matters is social, emotional and financial

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, poopoohead and incel194012940
Notice how all of the people who deny the IQ pill are low IQ themselves?

• +1

the opposite

Notice how all of the people who deny the IQ pill are low IQ themselves?
dont want to sound pretentious but im 125-128 iq (if you think thats high, i dont) and dont think IQ matters as much as effort and being in the right places at the right time.

• +1

incel194012940 tier thread​

• JFL
  • +1
source: trust me bhai

rodrick has 150iq

• +1
dont want to sound pretentious but im 125-128 iq (if you think thats high, i dont) and dont think IQ matters as much as effort and being in the right places at the right time.
im looking into if iq correlation is stronger or weaker than astrology, psychic, ect correlations

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and LooksOrDeath
"Being Muscular is the result of having no muscles"

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and LooksOrDeath
im looking into if iq correlation is stronger or weaker than astrology, psychic, ect correlations
mystical, religious, sexual correlations must be considered as well

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and ArcticStorm
not high intelligence

So true im retarded

IQ is useful since it gives you a general understanding of someone's thinking process, if you're genuinely +120IQ that means you must be better in maths and logic than the average person.

I generally get +130IQ on online IQ tests and I:

>study logics (aristotelian, predicative, boolean...) since I was a teen
>won a local math olympiad
>liked worldbuilding (conlangs, flag building, storytelling...) and poetry when I was a teen
>have read a shit-ton of books about all sorts of topics
>have been studying computer engineering for 3 years by now (in Brazil most college courses last 4-5 years in total)

So I'm pretty sure my IQ score is not the result of being chronically online, but rather just being more intelligent than the average joe (no pun intended @averagejoe).

IQ doesnt equal intelligence smartness, intelligence matters more than IQ.

Who cares iq is the biggest soy cope.