Reminder about girls

They are all sluts who only care about your looks and resources. Muh love muh relationship shut the fuck up you coping faggot. JFL at how society has brainwashed us to treat girls like equals and princesses. Atleast a man will tell you to your face that he doesn't like you and beat you up, a girl will you just use you manipulate your emotions. REMINDER THEY ARE ALL SLUTS.

OH TEE HEE I DIDNT KNOW?? LOL STFU U DUMB FUCKING CUNT YOU KNOW WHAT UR DOING UR NOT BRAND NEW
For most I would agree but there are also exceptions for sure. About 1 percent of all women are not like this I guess

Nah my gf for example does not care that much about looks. Her first bf was a 6'5 lanky extremely skinny and ugly guy but she still loved him even tho he was not her looksmatch. In fact he broke up with her in the end. Her 2. boyfriend was a 5'4 manlet who was not in the best shape and his face was also average at best.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and Vitruvian
Nah my gf for example does not care that much about looks. Her first bf was a 6'5 lanky extremely skinny and ugly guy but she still loved him even tho he was not her looksmatch. In fact he broke up with her in the end. Her 2. boyfriend was a 5'4 manlet who was not in the best shape and his face was also average at best.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ProjectAscension and Ritalincell
This is why we need to bring back concubinage

Already know this man

Thanks anyway

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
AWALT

except my oneitis she is a perfect dainty little angel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
The only woman who will ever love you unconditionally is your mother, and sometimes that isn't even the case.

Agreed, mom always did everything to make sure I was a happy boy, and she still does. I love you mommy. 🥰

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I'm an accident to my mom

• So Sad
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I hate women

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 4645
What about your mom op?

OP speaks the truth. A girl will tell you she loves you and wants to spend her life with you while fucking chad on the side then dumps you 2 weeks later.

The ultimate blackpill is realizing that nobody will truly give a shit about you as a man in this world unless you're extremely good looking, rich, or famous

• +1
Reactions: idkagoodusername