Reminder: adults dating minors under the age of consent without having sex with them isn’t grooming, it’s strategy.

Aladin

Aladin

Kraken
The age of consent exists specifically because sexual contact is a risk of STD’s and pregnancy. So as long as no sex happens below the age of consent happens, the law has been respected. Dating before that age is perfectly legal and if you don’t like it because you think it’s creepy you honestly should fucking jump off a mountainside so you either kill yourself or severely injure and cripple yourself.

@Xtra @Clavicular @yeeyeeslayer

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, darkness97, rhinoplasty and 9 others
you don't have to craft arguments to convince me of this shit nigga jfl

your preaching to the choir

(i'm only convinced in minecraft FBI)

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and bloomercel
you don't have to craft arguments to convince me of this shit nigga jfl

your preaching to the choir

(i'm only convinced in minecraft FBI)
I’d like to see what some agecucks have to say. Trying to impose their morality on me.

Last edited:
Post on reddit

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and deepfuckingvalue
Dating before that age is perfectly legal and if you don’t like it because you think it’s creepy you honestly should fucking jump off a mountainside so you either kill yourself or severely injure and cripple yourself.
 b0cfab48 9bd6 4ff3 a7e8 d45013c69d5d

• JFL
Reactions: zan, LooksmaxxHopeful, horizontallytall and 3 others
It is grooming, and that's based

• Ugh..
Reactions: Aladin
unironically agree. The whole concept of "grooming" is beyond retarded. You're literally following the law

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, MoggerGaston and Aladin
The age of consent exists specifically because sexual contact is a risk of STD’s and pregnancy. So as long as no sex happens below the age of consent happens, the law has been respected. Dating before that age is perfectly legal and if you don’t like it because you think it’s creepy you honestly should fucking jump off a mountainside so you either kill yourself or severely injure and cripple yourself.

age of consent is just age of dating, that’s all it is, laws that tell us what age we can and can’t have sex with are beyond natural, especially seeing as girls below the age of cucksent are slutting around anyway with boys their age

No shti if the age of consent is 16 and youre 16 but shes 15 whats the big deal, shit say its 19 youre 19 shes 18, doesnt really matter

should a 18 yo be jailed for dating a 15 yo? probably not, should an 18 year old be punished for dating anyone 14 or under? yes lmfao

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zan, Ricky212 and Aladin
should a 18 yo be jailed for dating a 15 yo? probably not, should an 18 year old be punished for dating anyone 14 or under? yes lmfao
muslims disagree

• +1
Reactions: ominion
Muslims leave a sweet ultimatum for themselves, either their countries are broke or not. If they are, then they are broke fucking sandniggers and losers. If they aren't, that only leaves their religion to be the significant factor of child marriage and pedophilia let alone the muhammad story.

grooming IS a strategy. all of these methods are mating strategies of ugly low smv people

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and murdah
Niger is a country which is 98%+ muslim, far far more than countries like syria, saudi arabia or iraq and seems to have the highest rate of child marriage which is bigger than 75%, meaning more than 3 quarters of all married women in niger, had married while being a kid.

grooming IS a strategy. all of these methods are mating strategies of ugly low smv people
Grooming is a strategy that is illegal. What I am referring to in the OP is not illegal.

Sex, I suppose. But if there is no sex there is nothing wrong with it.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Sex, I suppose. But if there is no sex there is nothing wrong with it.
say if like a freshly turned 18yo and 15 about to be 16yo start dating that would be the furthest i could say that it wouldnt be extremely creepy, if you fuck anything under 16 when your older than 19 then its pedophile territory

• +1
your honor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Aladin
say if like a freshly turned 18yo and 15 about to be 16yo start dating that would be the furthest i could say that it wouldnt be extremely creepy, if you fuck anything under 16 when your older than 19 then its pedophile territory
What if you date a girl who is 13 when you are 17 and then wait til she turns 16 to have sex (when you’re 20.)

What if you date a girl who is 13 when you are 17 and then wait til she turns 16 to have sex (when you’re 20.)
fuck no the 13yo doesnt have enough intelligence/life experience to be dating anyone above like 15 max

fuck no the 13yo doesnt have enough intelligence/life experience to be dating anyone above like 15 max
Why would that matter if she’s not having sex? There is no sex or STD risk.

Why would that matter if she’s not having sex? There is no sex or STD risk.
@gengar @yeeyeeslayer @MoggerGaston @the BULL @Xtra @dreamcake1mo @Amnesia

Explain why this idiot has shit morality.

@gengar @yeeyeeslayer @MoggerGaston @the BULL @Xtra @dreamcake1mo @Amnesia

Explain why this idiot has shit morality.
assumption is than an older male always has sinister motives at the cost of the younger woman and her life quality, her needs/wants. This is a misandrist prejudice, but I can understand why people are sceptical when it involves kids/teenagers as they tend to be more vulnerable than adults. So more care/skepticism is normal.

The assumption also is that a younger male isn't experienced enough yet to have sinister motives and actively act upon them, and thus the idea is that they 'exploit' a young woman less often. I can find some reasoning in this when you consider the average male, but when you realize that this child/teen female is likely going to date some fuckboy/player chad, and not 'the average male', this argument becomes kinda shit. Since the teenage fuckboy/player chad she's gonna get fucked by isn't comparable to the average underage male at all.

A lot of it basically misandry as older men dating teenagers for their own benefit is simply a reasonable strategy. There's no reason why adult men should stick to dating roasties, women with a lot of experience, etc. Adult men should be expected to maximize their own life quality.

There's nothing immoral about it. It's merely a war between different groups trying to maximize their own life quality. And some folks believing that it's better for child/teenage females to date fuckboy/player underage chads instead of older men.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, dreamcake1mo and horizontallytall
assumption is than an older male always has sinister motives at the cost of the younger woman and her life quality, her needs/wants. This is a misandrist prejudice, but I can understand why people are sceptical when it involves kids/teenagers as they tend to be more vulnerable than adults. So more care/skepticism is normal.

The assumption also is that a younger male isn't experienced enough yet to have sinister motives and actively act upon them, and thus the idea is that they 'exploit' a young woman less often. I can find some reasoning in this when you consider the average male, but when you realize that this child/teen female is likely going to date some fuckboy/player chad, and not 'the average male', this argument becomes kinda shit. Since the teenage fuckboy/player chad she's gonna get fucked by isn't comparable to the average underage male at all.

A lot of it basically misandry as older men dating teenagers for their own benefit is simply a reasonable strategy. There's no reason why adult men should stick to dating roasties, women with a lot of experience, etc. Adult men should be expected to maximize their own life quality.

There's nothing immoral about it. It's merely a war between different groups trying to maximize their own life quality. And some folks believing that it's better for child/teenage females to date fuckboy/player underage chads instead of older men.
This. No additional explanation needed.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Aladin

@Pendejo @Alexanderr reply to this topic.

I also believe it’s a symptom these people don’t believe in free will.

dnrd

Lmao you are just a bitter fucking faggot.

inb4muhincel
yeah man idrc if you write out a long paragraph on why an 18 fucking a 14yo is morally okay

tldr your a pedofile

yeah man idrc if you write out a long paragraph on why an 18 fucking a 14yo is morally okay

tldr your a pedofile
I said nothing about fucking you retard. I said dating and waiting til legal age to fuck.

@DharkDC @Gargantuan @WeiWei @Ricky212 @AspiringMogger

Explain the morality of someone FOLLOWING the law and dating a teenager and later fucking them.

So he was playing chess the whole time????

• Hmm...
Reactions: Aladin

tldr your a pedofile
le morals!! :soy::soy:

Dating before that age is perfectly legal and if you don’t like it because you think it’s creepy you honestly should fucking jump off a mountainside so you either kill yourself or severely injure and cripple yourself.

why aren't people allowed to think it's creepy?

are you the thought police now?

• +1
why aren't people allowed to think it's creepy?

are you the thought police now?
Nice to see you are back.

Also they can think it’s creepy all they want. Just annoying when they get shaming about legal behaviors.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and micropenis29
It should be mentioned, there are no laws against "dating" but sexual contact with someone.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aladin and gr34ter