REMINDER: AVOID FIGHTS.

Bring a sword just in case bro somebody comes at you with a knife 🔪

Low iQ post
nop. girls actually like scars in male faces. girls want a guy who is violent, can fight and is high t

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
we fight every day at school for fun lol

Fuck that. Fights are good. The adrenaline is worth it. It's a good release. Sure you won't win everytime. Sometimes you'll get your head kicked in, or end up nicked. It's good cope sometimes however. When you have nothing really to lose or to live for why pay much heed to any possible negative outcomes when there's a lot of positives. Also a bonus if you end up dead. Conflict has a nice thing about it.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Ritalincel
I know some guys will say 'but muh honour' 'muh fair fight', jfl Kids in my School used to walk around with knives and shit, fuck honour and fighting fair i'm not taking any chances.

I thought dutch were emasculated and weak tbh

lol we do it for fun. It's just seeing who's better and stronger. The REAL fights where people actually get injured thats mostly ethnics

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, TsarTsar444 and Ruby
I dont think many users here have been in a fight .

One of the many possibilities in which ONE FIGHT CAN MAKE IT OVER FOR YOU

It is hard to avoid fights when you are high T tbh. But certainly doable.
lol check your test levels dude those are rare occasions plus most of the guys you would fight off wont attack with a fucking baseball bat unless you live in favelas
you honestly have nothing to worry about in a street fight with fists, punches dont even hurt that much trust me

today I saw two BBC's get out the same car, fight for two minutes, get in car again and just drive off

just lol
imagine redditors when they lurk on this website, they read shit like

UMMMM YES SO I SAW TWO BBBCS FIGHTING TODAY THE CRACKED EACHOTHERS SKULLS FR TBH NGL I THINK I WILL LEGIT JUST ROPE IT'S OVER

lol check your test levels dude those are rare occasions plus most of the guys you would fight off wont attack with a fucking baseball bat unless you live in favelas
you honestly have nothing to worry about in a street fight with fists, punches dont even hurt that much trust me

if punches don't hurt it means the other guy can't punch for shit

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Kickboxing, judo and bjj are the only 3 things you should know to fight like a beast

if punches don't hurt it means the other guy can't punch for shit
no punches dont really hurt that much its more like a heavy and dizzy feeling (against the head ofc) body shots are something different probably because you are pumped with adrenaline
usually that shit hurts the next day
Kickboxing, judo and bjj are the only 3 things you should know to fight like a beast
judo sucks ass replace bjj and judo with wrestling and youre good

no punches dont really hurt that much its more like a heavy and dizzy feeling (against the head ofc) body shots are something different probably because you are pumped with adrenaline

idk I don't live in a ghetto ive never been shot :lul:

Judo doesn't suck, you can throw a person to another planet

wrestling is way more efficent and judo is just way to unreliable
Bjj i better then wrestling because it is designed for fighting if you fall on the ground