Reminder: if you were born into a low IQ family, you must do everything you can to get out and thrive

Respalier

Respalier

ascension by 2030
If you were born into a dysfunctional family you 100% had adverse experiences that wouldn't have happened if your family and environment was more stable. If your family was good enough, you wouldn't even be on this site. For some of us it's the only community we have.

Here's a reminder that you should do everything in your power to fucking get out of the dysfunctional, degenerate environment you were brought up in.
Apply for a job, study more, stop wasting time online, get away from these low IQ fiends who will only drag you down. It doesn't matter if they're family. Family doesn't mean they'll have your best interests in mind, much less if they're too fucking stupid to realize how their actions have harmed you when you were a child or a teen who didn't have much agency/choice in how your life unfolded.

Let's say you were born in a ghetto in a first world country. Your parents are most likely immigrants. They did the hard part first (moving to a better country, setting the foundation for their children to thrive) but for whatever reason they are absolutely stuck living in a ghetto and there's no chance they'll get out of it.
Every day you spend living in this shitty place should fuel your motivation to excel at whatever you're doing (at school or at work) so you can have a chance to escape. No one else will do it for you.

There is nothing more depressing than waking up year after year and realizing nothing has changed. Do something so your future self (who's waiting for you on the other side) is proud of how far you've come. It doesn't matter if your goal takes 1, 3, 10 years or anything in between. The end result should be the same; escaping from the environment that is setting you back and thriving, no matter the cost. Even if it requires taking substances like Ritalin to study efficiently, even if it requires pretending to be disabled to reap government assistance & supplement your income. Don't pass up a chance to improve your life because it seems dubious. Life is hard enough as is, and in the end all we want is to be content.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, rift3938, bloomercel and 36 others
If your family was good enough, you wouldn't even be on this site. For some of us it's the only community we have.
It's the only community where I can get out of my mask a little bit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, PseudoMaxxer, Ark and 9 others
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and John Cracovizk
Bro is literally my profile picture
Lmao, I just lie that I'm a lefty, some close friends of mine knew about some of mine redpill opinions some years ago, they used to shame me to women and other people calling me a "redpill" making me lose insta social credit.

Now they believe I'm a good guy, a leftist who left a very toxic community for men.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, AngryShortMale and Lonenely sigma
Lmao, I just lie that I'm a lefty, some close friends of mine knew about some of mine redpill opinions some years ago, they used to shame me to women and other people calling me a "redpill" making me lose insta social credit.

Now they believe I'm a good guy, a leftist who left a very toxic community for men.
Yeah, I gave up on talking with people about my interests some time ago.

Whats the point? How can that convo look like anyway?

"Yo bro, can't wait for someone to cut my skull bones open, reshape them, in the process put some PEEK implants and allow me to sleep with women afterwards."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Danish_Retard and 3 others
as a 5'11 tiktokmaxxed twink i can confirm this thread is legit

Hora de tomar um campari com eles pra abrir a mente

• So Sad
Reactions: JeromeMorrow
Hora de tomar um campari com eles pra abrir a mente
KKKKKKKK ainda bem que eles mudaram essa ideia de mim antes de todo essa treta, se não seria uma puta encheção de saco

• JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_
even if it requires pretending to be disabled to reap government assistance & supplement your income. Don't pass up a chance to improve your life
😂😂😂
This guy speaks facts. Dark triad alert.

If you were born into a dysfunctional family you 100% had adverse experiences that wouldn't have happened if your family and environment was more stable. If your family was good enough, you wouldn't even be on this site. For some of us it's the only community we have.

Here's a reminder that you should do everything in your power to fucking get out of the dysfunctional, degenerate environment you were brought up in.
Apply for a job, study more, stop wasting time online, get away from these low IQ fiends who will only drag you down. It doesn't matter if they're family. Family doesn't mean they'll have your best interests in mind, much less if they're too fucking stupid to realize how their actions have harmed you when you were a child or a teen who didn't have much agency/choice in how your life unfolded.

Let's say you were born in a ghetto in a first world country. Your parents are most likely immigrants. They did the hard part first (moving to a better country, setting the foundation for their children to thrive) but for whatever reason they are absolutely stuck living in a ghetto and there's no chance they'll get out of it.
Every day you spend living in this shitty place should fuel your motivation to excel at whatever you're doing (at school or at work) so you can have a chance to escape. No one else will do it for you.

There is nothing more depressing than waking up year after year and realizing nothing has changed. Do something so your future self (who's waiting for you on the other side) is proud of how far you've come. It doesn't matter if your goal takes 1, 3, 10 years or anything in between. The end result should be the same; escaping from the environment that is setting you back and thriving, no matter the cost. Even if it requires taking substances like Ritalin to study efficiently, even if it requires pretending to be disabled to reap government assistance & supplement your income. Don't pass up a chance to improve your life because it seems dubious. Life is hard enough as is, and in the end all we want is to be content.
@FailedNormieManlet. Did it

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I did everything and I'm still in square one

thanks bro

100% its our job to become a transitional character and to break the cycle.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, gribsufer1, Maalik and 1 other person

people always say don't talk about xyz topics irl but when they're a big part of your mental picture of life it just feels like you're acting with everyone.

but at this point if I started speaking with no filter I would probably end up talking about how brutal narrow maxillas are and shit. over for any NT potential I had. :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: John Cracovizk
people always say don't talk about xyz topics irl but when they're a big part of your mental picture of life it just feels like you're acting with everyone.

but at this point if I started speaking with no filter I would probably end up talking about how brutal narrow maxillas are and shit. over for any NT potential I had. :feelskek:
That's the burden we carry, I talked this in a venting of mine

• +1
Reactions: Maalik

legit

so many people live in USA yet still let alochol ruin they lives

Unfathomably based lil bro

Too bad by the time you do anything you will be a mostrosity deformed by aging and your life will be behind you, you need to be graduated from university and working at 13, by 18 you should be a multimillionaire and doing and having everything you want not a retard getting into college to waste even more time in an outdated system, even if this is impossible it is what you need, underage should be 12 and under, by 13 you are old enough to do literally anything, poor of you if you aren't living the life you want by then.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fiqh, iam good boy, falcon1 and 4 others
Too bad by the time you do anything you will be a mostrosity deformed by aging and your life will be behind you, you need to be graduated from university and working at 13, by 18 you should be a multimillionaire and doing and having everything you want not a retard getting into college to waste even more time in an outdated system, even if this is impossible it is what you need, underage should be 12 and under, by 13 you are old enough to do literally anything, poor of you if you aren't living the life you want by then.
What do you think of those who pursue a masters and then a phd after college

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Splinter901
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 31155
Straight up subhumans
then they wonder "muhh i have a high paying job why no woman wants me" when the norwood reaper snatched everything on their head during college years

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901

Idk bro i am very extreme I think. What you mention seems unreasonable and Id dump maxx but I guess not always u can just do that. I cant see myself being friend with someone and I have to fake shit. Like hiding some secrets is fine but if ur identity is that different maybe its not meant to work

brutal reality

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh, Pikabro and Splinter901

Very inspirational post for all the poorfags out there.

yeah time is precious, one has to know how to organize it and spend it correctly, otherwise youre wasting time.

Living in a third world country in the slums/ghetto area jfl. Ye I only come her for the community . Also gonna prob leave at 18

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
Good thread OP I was born with a little bit of intelectual disability cause of My moms genes i still have hope

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh

my case is so outside the curve its so fucking sad. I was born into a good family that cared as much as they could, gave me everything, were wealthy, always had girls attention and i still ended up in the same place as people who had all problems in life. Fuck this shit