Reminder that if you want to give your children a fighting chance in life, don't race mix [High IQ]

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Just look at this blackpilled medical journal article from 1924 that explains facial development.

We are tribal beings, and should stick to our own. This is not just whites with whites, Asians with Asians, etc.
This is French with French, Irish with Irish, Italian with Italian, etc and maybe even down to a regional level. Back in the day, people rarely left 10 miles from their town or village, and therefore the gene pool and population was homogeneous and harmonious.
Phenotype matching is so damn crucial in giving your children the best possible chance.
Is it any coincidence that at the very era in which the world becomes so globalized and interracial that crooked teeth, bad facial development reaches epic proportions. Nearly all kids these days have braces.
In animals if you cross breed some animals they will give offspring that in nature, would not survive, like bulldogs for example, which often suffer breathing and other health issues due to the breed they are. Many incels today, are just human versions of bulldogs, in that they are the product of a bad cross breed combination.
Hence the reason you see these primitive tribes in the modern era who are admired for their well formed faces and teeth. They are a homogeneous population.
I partly attribute this to my own subhumanity, as I can see the difference in both sides of my families. Both are well formed in their own right, but when you combine them, the end product is not ideal.

inb4 "didn't read"
This is for high iq cels, not "dn red" rotmaxxers who won't ever have children and therefore not benefit from this information.

@Gudru listen up buddy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 2621, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
don't breed girls who are
1. below 5'6
2. blonde
3. with nct/negative eyebrows
4. non-white
5. from manlet family
6. receded facecels,even if they look cute

true story

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2846, psl7 fatty and 3 others
I will most likely race mix idc

Assuming my balls aren't fried from steroids.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, BigBoy, Deleted member 1560 and 2 others
1. below 5'6
2. blonde
4. non-white
5. from manlet family

true story
Literally doesnt matter besides height eye color everyrginf else is environment although those recesseded looking unhealthy women most likely Will give some deformity at birth tbh thats my theory

I will most likely race mix idc

Assuming my balls aren't fried from steroids.
And have incel children? After all the misery you have suffered, you would really want to inflict it upon your children. I myself will do everything I can to give them the best possible chance in life.

This is legit. I've noticed white people who are pure bred of one ethnicity are often way better looking then even mixed white ethnicities. Mixing races results in the abomination that is me.

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew and RaciallyAndrogynous
Mixed races usually look good tho from my experience

• Love it
Reactions: RaciallyAndrogynous
1. below 5'6
2. blonde
4. non-white
5. from manlet family

true story
JFL Most Girls SurgeryMaXX nowadays it's Over. Height Is Only Legit indicator TBH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 1560 and 2 others
This is legit. I've noticed white people who are pure bred of one ethnicity are often way better looking then even mixed white ethnicities. Mixing races results in the abomination that is me.
The Best Race Mixing is 1/4 Black Lightskin. Look at Meeks. I am also that But.... Less Meeks Tier

• Woah
I will never racemix
I'm just attracted to latinas and Asian girls but that's it.

i dont really think this is legit because japanese and koreans are some of the most homogenous yet have subhuman jaw development

the primitive tribes with great jaws have that because they dont spend time on electronics with bad posture, nose breath, and eat hard foods to develop their jaws

i am still against racemixing though

1) If you care about your hypothetical future kids you're a massive cuck.

2) JFL at referencing a study from fucking 1903.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Angel, CupOfCoffee, Petsmart and 4 others
Never been attracted to other females than white ones with blue or green eyes even though Asian females flashed on me.
Married a mix of French/Italian/Flemish and she took the best of those genes, believe me.
I am also a mix of 25% Sepharad, 50%Flemish + 25% French/Italian.
Our daughters are stunning and IQ is not that important for females.

Cope, look at this mixed Chad, AMWF works, WMAF mostly breeds ER
dunno about the rest.
forgot to mention another one, missgenii

Attachments

• AP.jpg
    AP.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 48
  • +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense
1. below 5'6
2. blonde
4. non-white
5. from manlet family

true story
Why blonde? My girl is, cant dump her cause shes blonde

Explain to me why my fucking families village has no dental problems?

• Woah
Reactions: SayNoToRotting

T

Its less biased than the ones of todays pc culture

My only advice is: don't breed with females with long midface.
You can pay every surgery to fix your son's flaws, but no surgery for a long midface..

Never been attracted to other females than white ones with blue or green eyes even though Asian females flashed on me.
Married a mix of French/Italian/Flemish and she took the best of those genes, believe me.
I am also a mix of 25% Sepharad, 50%Flemish + 25% French/Italian.
Our daughters are stunning and IQ is not that important for females.
*hits pipe*

*hits pipe*
Not sure to understand but if it's about raising girls is being a cuck, then you should be happy some did it properly or you would not be here to discuss anything.
Females having a sexual life seems logic to me and I don't have a sexual connection with them... so I don't care. The ones who care are weird and scary from a psychological pov.
This will also result in having decent grandsons and granddaughters for my old days.

Last edited:
Not sure to understand but if it's about raising girls is being a cuck, then you should be happy some did it properly or you would not be here to discuss anything.
Females having a sexual life seems logic to me and I don't have a sexual connection with them.

Keep in mind that your daughter will develop a rape fantasy and want to be brutally dominated by men with big dicks by the age of 16 if you send her to school

This society is NOT the society to have a daughter in unless you want to be off the grid

Keep in mind that your daughter will develop a rape fantasy and want to be brutally dominated by men with big dicks by the age of 16 if you send her to school
This society is NOT the society to have a daughter in unless you want to be off the grid
I agree it's hard today, still I did my best and she only had one BF for 1 year and she is 17 yo and they did not it till recently (perhaps).
I red-pilled her the most I could and she knows I am right. The guy she is with is brilliant and traditional af. He will be a good man for her considering men are also at their worst in these times.
There is nothing wrong with females being females, once they don't go for the CC... and she is almost in "prison" : not authorized to go out with GFs.

I’m not having kids but if I were to I’m from so many different countries I highly doubt I’d be able to find someone who is from the same JFL
I agree it's hard today, still I did my best and she only had one BF for 1 year and she is 17 yo and they did not it till recently (perhaps).
I red-pilled her the most I could and she knows I am right. The guy she is with is brilliant and traditional af.
There is nothing wrong with females being females, once they don't go for the CC... and she is almost in "prison" : not authorized to go out with GFs.
There’s nothing wrong with having a daughter who is sexually active with boyfriends, but there’s is everything wrong with having a daughter who rides the CC of Chad cock

Also just lol if you actually believe she has only been with one male, most girls are sluts nowadays man.

I hope you raised her well

japanese and koreans are some of the most homogenous yet have subhuman jaw development
You are oversaturated by the plastic surgery-maxxed Hollywood actors and models.

Usually asian women have massive jaws

I red-pilled her the most I could and she knows I am right. The guy she is with is brilliant and traditional af. He will be a good man for her considering men are also at their worst in these times.
Unless you know for sure. She has probably been with more men.

Either way it seems you are doing the best you can do. Imo there is no way id want a daughter.
Btw . OP is a dick sucker. Look at rural India. Or African tribes for proof that he is using orthokike bs.

Unless you know for sure. She has probably been with more men.
I know for sure. Then, when she leaves the house, it's not my problem anymore. I did my job.

if you don't care about your children your a massive fucking faggot, period. No two ways about it. Good thing you probably wont reproduce.
Explain to me why my fucking families village has no dental problems?
Your family's village has no problems because they are most likely homogeneous, as i wrote in the OP. Are you genuinely retarded? Ded srs, I'm actually asking. Because you don't seem to know what you are saying.

WHY THE FUCK WAS THIS MOVED TO OFFTOPIC?!
MODS GIVE ME AN EXPLANATION RIGHT THIS INSTANT!
HOW IS THIS NOT RELATED TO LOOKS?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and FatJattMofo
Stupid level IQ

Stupid level IQ
Cope. cope if it makes you feel better, but cope doesnt change facts. Your'e an unhomogenous subhuman, accept it. Just like me and msot others here.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Cope. cope if it makes you feel better, but cope doesnt change facts. Your'e an unhomogenous subhuman, accept it. Just like me and msot others here.
Race mixing either creates a gigachad or a gigaincel

. I obviously am unhomegenous OP fucking lol.

Race .mixing is good in most cases.

Mixed white and africans look good nearly all the time.

Jatts as a whole are very mixed.

Also by the fucking way im not inbred my mom is from another villiage yet i have no maloclusion. i used to have an underbite but fixed by mewing. Shit thread

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Maybe on average it might be legit, but i feel like genetic recombination + environment play too much of a role.

I am mixed but I mog every male in my huge family tree which is full of people who aren‘t mixed.

I'm euromixed as fwark its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
if you don't care about your children your a massive fucking faggot, period. No two ways about it. Good thing you probably wont reproduce.

Imagine using your resources to feed and clothe some kid, and they get to have all the young love experiences you missed out on and fuck better foids than you did (or shag Chads if female). If that wouldn't make you mad with jealousy you're a total fucking cuck soyfaggot.

About the second part, already too late for that.

The Best Race Mixing is 1/4 Black Lightskin. Look at Meeks. I am also that But.... Less Meeks Tier
That's what I am too, but to be fair, I would be much better looking if my fave developed better

That's what I am too, but to be fair, I would be much better looking if my fave developed better
Yh Man If you Are still in Puberty Or young You Need ti Mew YOUR ASS OFF. YOU NEED TO HIT THOSE MASSITORS LIKE YOU'D HIT A BITCH WHEN YOU ASCEND. Look at my SideProfile. Gonna Do a Rate me Now

Yh Man If you Are still in Puberty Or young You Need ti Mew YOUR ASS OFF. YOU NEED TO HIT THOSE MASSITORS LIKE YOU'D HIT A BITCH WHEN YOU ASCEND. Look at my SideProfile. Gonna Do a Rate me Now
I'm 18 but developed late af so I have many open growth plates still

1. below 5'6
2. blonde
4. non-white
5. from manlet family

true story
So what if I don't breed with them? Someone will eventually fuck them and they will give birth.

It literally doesn't fucking matter because all things are already set up for people to race mix and it's inevitable. If you don't race mix, ok whatever, but your children and grandchildren, with every generation, will have less and less choice and the whole world will eventually become Brazil. There is no escaping it.

I'm 18 but developed late af so I have many open growth plates still
CHEW CHEW CHEW CHEW PLASTIC. GET THAT SKLETAL UPSWING LIKE ME BEFORE YOUR BONES GET SO HARD HITTING THEM WONT MOVE THEM JFL

CHEW CHEW CHEW CHEW PLASTIC. GET THAT SKLETAL UPSWING LIKE ME BEFORE YOUR BONES GET SO HARD HITTING THEM WONT MOVE THEM JFL
On it, also getting palate expansion soon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1180
1. below 5'6
2. blonde
4. non-white
5. from manlet family

true story
Utter bullshit lmao
Some 6ft3 chads I know have sub 5ft moms not even kidding.
I agree on the race mixing thing tho. Most mixed kids are ugly as fuck

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, RaciallyAndrogynous, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
You cited a study from 1924, are you fucking retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095
This will not stop me from my dream of harem of big titty black women and mulatto sons

Last edited:
  • Love it