Reminder to 15-18 year old incels

begoodlookingtheory

begoodlookingtheory

Bronze
You're not going to organically turn into a well adjusted NT in your 20s. You're not going to get handsomer nor more confident. You're not going to mature mentally.
You're going to feel and look the same as you do now but balding and working/studying.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: arabcelxxx, fuxkdakikez, Jəəyʣi and 9 others
Brutal a 2022 greycel

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, futureashtray, LowTierVitoBss and 2 others
There are only 3 paths:
1. Ascending (lol)
2. Inceldom/LDAR
3. Become a reddit-tier normie and start asking out every nerdy landwhale you see

The Sopranos | Sopranos quotes, Sopranos, Movie quotes

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, futureashtray, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, sportsmogger and Luffymaxxing
Nope, next year will be mine for sure

Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC
ended my coping sesh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and aesthetic beauty
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, bloomercel and M-1014
I will look better cause I'm 28% bf rn, and imma lose weight so ur wrong

I ascended a lot by leaving home in early twenties to travel and to put myself out there. It's definitely possible to turn things around a lot, but it won't happen on its own. Before that I was a virgin with no social life, no charisma or understanding about anything. Had I never done that I'd probably be crying about my life like some abused dogs that frequent these forums instead of getting my dick sucked and living a pretty interesting life. At the end of the day it is what it is and what you make of it. You won't know for sure until you genuinely try doing something with your life.

You're not going to organically turn into a well adjusted NT in your 20s. You're not going to get handsomer nor more confident. You're not going to mature mentally.
You're going to feel and look the same as you do now but balding and working/studying.
rotters spreading there misery to others

probably true though

Unless you work hard and have genetic potential*****