Reminder to all slayers

anthony111553

anthony111553

Curry has descended...its over.
it's not true proof of a slay unless you show video of yu fucking the foid, and your face has to be clearly visible and say "loooksmaxx.org sex tape" cause it could be AI

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, Deleted member 48689, 케이제이 and 8 others
it's not true proof of a slay unless you show video of yu fucking the foid, and your face has to be clearly visible and say "loooksmaxx.org sex tape" cause it could be AI
If the foid isn’t below the age of 10 don’t even bother you niggers

people do have sex tho, i don't think meraki the best looking, but he still managed to do it i saw his tinder and he seemed pretty real but then again, i have never used tinder

people do have sex tho, i don't think meraki the best looking, but he still managed to do it i saw his tinder and he seemed pretty real but then again, i have never used tinder
cope

Your wish is my command

i mean for example, i know a almost subhuman 5'5 asian dude that pulled a high mtb from pure status money and personality unironically. They've been together for like 2 years now

you really want your mothers and I’s sextape leaked on an incel platform?

Luffymaxxing

• Woah
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
There’s barely any slayers on this shithole