Reminder to never drink the Kool-Aid of ideology.

dreamcake1mo

dreamcake1mo

Zephir
I talk about a lot of religious themed things in my posts and threads, but i want to make it clear that despite my thoughts and opinion, i do not hold any religious denomination or preference. I am not Christian, Islamic, atheist etc. I do not believe in much things that are not objectively true or hold weight in observation and common sense(law of nature and creation/creator paradox).

Shortening, or should i say, limiting your view of understanding into ideologies is harmful because it allows for misrepresentation and misinterpretation. Since those views become a part in how you operate in this world, your fluidity of self becomes prone to ideologies failure. This is the flaw of ideology in short. Lets look at blackpill, where the tug and sinker is attracting men who share the same struggles in life, but then pinning their understanding of this situation and space into the theme of "looksmaxxing" "blackpill", or "incel". Not only does the content subject and data of the pool of ideology have less variance (thus you are less able to learn and improve by it) now, instead of just being a guy who has specific problems, you are now, for example, a "incel". And if you choose to identify yourself with that, youd be niching you and your thoughts as it, and thus, holding and facing all the flaws of being part of that group and ideology. Now, if one incel decides to go on a women ER spree, how should you then protect yourself? Announce and prove that you were your own person? Why not do that from the start and save the trouble? What if your attachment to the ideology results in being blind to the faults or hypocrisy in your behavior? Ideology is not the pioneer for morality. We should avoid categorizations of ideologies at all costs.

Lets look at another example, religion. Religion and religious ideology is one of the main forms of control used to exploit people with morality or warrior gene. People will have you share beliefs, only to then attract you to a certain camps, church, and or ideology's that will then be used to exploit your nature. Just because i share positive thoughts about the bible, and believe in the actual content, invites me to exploiters and people who hold idelologys of the ideas presented in the book and similar social orders and fraternity structures, to then come and pretend to hold my thoughts in high regard just so they can slowly groom and align me to their power play, which usually will eventually require some form of forced or coerced service or gratuity. Ive seen this happen with Hebrew Israelites, Christians, and other cultist like denominations.

Last edited:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress and dreamcake1mo
You may ask yourself. If you don't believe in things that are objectively true and such, why do you believe in god, and why do you believe in morality? Shouldn't you live like how you want since we all die in the end?

Well, i consider my beliefs in god a objective truth, and/or at least hold weight observationally. First, life has a paradox. Lets start with a question. What came first, the chicken or the egg? One can say the egg, one can say a variation of the chicken. But this question is set for you to ponder on the paradox of the answer itself. The real question is; What was first before the thing, that created the thing, that created the thing, that created the thing inf., that created the chicken or the egg? The answer can only be a thing that is outside the realm of time and creation itself, since before something, another thing had to have existed. And since energy cannot be created or destroyed, the first block has always existed(since we exist). The answer is the beginning of understanding the concept of "god".

God is common sense in a way. Ideologies behind god is where things get silly. Things like god prefers this, god is this and that, and groups/ideologies formed behind these concepts that are beyond our capability of understanding, since we do not understand everything. This leads us to the flaws of ideology. Also, If the human brain were so simple that we could understand it, we would be so simple that we couldn't. By this statement, we can concur that its likely we wont have god figured out completely by our own devices (body/brain etc), and that ideology would almost always guarantee a flaw when categorizing and subjecting such a thing that encompasses existence itself.

Also, what about morality? Well, i treat it as a gamble. I might not gain anything from primarily choosing the better good, like sympathy, empathy, charity etc. but its a gamble. People who choose to do these acts in my opinion are gambling with "god" for positive (treating others the way you want to be treated). Bad karma is simply too much of a loss if true, and not much of a gain if false. I believe this is why the books claimed the beginning of wisdom is the fear of god. In this world, i may have to be a piece of shit sociopathic exploiter of men and women to survive, but since i dont really find the peaks of pleasure in life itself to be that much worth it, life too short to be considered a instrument of enjoyment, it may be wiser to find stability away from those actions, and perhaps choose to divest in that just incase it leads to a worst outcome of future existences..

Also, there's a gamble with life being true after death. But if you ask me, the idea has high odds of being true.

We exist. Our only observation of life is existing. So the odds of existence happening again after death is similarly high, since it happened already with seemingly impossible odds. Like i said, nothing much can be gained or lost from this being false, and more can be potentially gained or lost from this being true.

Last edited: