Reminder: You need to be an oofie doofie to have female friends

D

Deleted member 57464

Social Planner

This guy is friends with her because he is HIGH TRUST looking. You may think he is a cuck, but to even have female friends you need to have certain facial features.

Do you think a guy with abused puppy eyes, a long midface and overall deathnic pheno like me for example could have female friends?

Absolutely not, having friends of any sort is 100% looks based. YOU CANNOT SOCIALIZE as a low trust ugly male, its impossible.

I could never even get female friends, women refuse to interact with me as ANY level let alone have sex.

looks are EVERYTHING and anyone who denies this either has looks or is DELUSIONAL or both.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, soover4me, DelonLover1999 and 4 others
David Gandy2 glamour 20nov13 Mariano vivanco b

The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves. - Victor Hugo

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Ricky212, Xangsane and 3 others

Blackpill Reminder: You need to be an oofie doofie to have female friends​

And why the.. FUCK would i want to have female friends?
Just remember your average female friend has done this 3-5 times in her youth

And why the.. FUCK would i want to have female friends?

Just remember your average female friend has done this 3-5 times in her youth
because female friends is better than NOTHING

yeah physiognomy pill is legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
I will no longer come back to this, being the friend of all females while none of them seems interested is a brutal blackpill experience.

All these girls dissapeared when I stopped doing favors for them, they just use men for what they want to achieve.

Everytime I think about this it makes me remember why I'm a mysoginist.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Giorgio, Luffymaxxing, Ricky212 and 4 others
in all my years of middle and high school i thought i was it cause females talked to me and stuff me but now realizing that was due my very high trust looks

low trust high t individuals win in the end tbh

• +1
I agree

but who cares abt female friends, waste of time and energy so she can use you as an emotional tampoon

• +1
I agree

but who cares abt female friends, waste of time and energy so she can use you as an emotional tampoon
cope. if you have female friends, you have sex ptentiaonl

• JFL
Reactions: EggKing
cope. if you have female friends, you have sex ptentiaonl
Then faggots must be fucking 24/7 since they have a lot of female friends

Making female friends is just as easy as making male friends, but you incels can’t talk to girls, because you are scared of them, that’s the problem. Women are human beings, just like you. Ofc looks play a role in every single part of your life, even men care about your looks, no man wants to be friends with an ugly deformed loser, blackpill applies to both, men and women, both care about your looks.

I have many good female friends and no, I am not just waiting for my chance, I see them as human beings, that’s why I can be friends with them (no I’m not gay)

Last edited:
Making female friends is just as easy as making male friends, but you incels can’t talk to girls, because you are scared of them, that’s the problem. Women are human beings, just like you. Ofc looks play a role in every single part of your life, even men care about your looks, no man wants to be friends with an ugly deformed loser, blackpill applies to both, men and women, both care about your looks.
why no friends for ugly deformed losers :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:? we have good personalities

I always had female friends, I wanted to get a little closer to some of them but they rejected me jfl

I have many good female friends and no, I am not just waiting for my chance, I see them as human beings, that’s why I can be friends with them (no I’m not gay)
Every female friend of mine is waiting for HER chance, even some of the men also, I don't understand female friendship separated from sexual thirst