Remote Jobs Are The Future - Why Working From The Office Is Utterly Low IQ and Retarded

F

FaceIsKing

Banned
The whole reason we worked in offices, was because we didnt have the tech to work from home.

But guess what? WE DO HAVE THE TECH TO WORK FROM HOME NOW

SO WHY THE FUCK WOULD WE COME INTO THE OFFICE?

YOU ARE PAYING THOUSANDS PER MONTH TO PAY FOR THE OFFICE WHICH COULD GO INTO THE BOSSES POCKET(LITERALLY BENEFITTING HIM)

YOU ARE MAKING THE WORLD MORE POLLUTED MAKING EVERYONE COMMUTE, FOR LITERALLY NO REASON

CEO'S NEED TO JSUT DROP THEIR FUCKING EGO, SELL THEIR OFFICE SPACE, AND LET EVERYONE WORK FROM HOME

• +1
Reactions: Ken, Lucifer X, JovenCansao and 4 others
blah blah blah

The whole reason we worked in offices, was because we didnt have the tech to work from home.

YOU ARE PAYING THOUSANDS PER MONTH TO PAY FOR THE OFFICE WHICH COULD GO INTO THE BOSSES POCKET(LITERALLY BENEFITTING HIM)

YOU ARE MAKING THE WORLD MORE POLLUTED MAKING EVERYONE COMMUTE, FOR LITERALLY NO REASON

CEO'S NEED TO JSUT DROP THEIR FUCKING EGO, SELL THEIR OFFICE SPACE, AND LET EVERYONE WORK FROM HOME
legit, i agree. But these ceo faggots want to control you and give you BS tasks that have nothing to do with your job. Even though studies have proven that people are just as effective (if not more) at home. I only work 4-5 hours every day anyways. The rest of the time i rot on phone/forums/look at crypto.

• +1
Reactions: Ken, thereallegend and ascension

JFL when most of these buildings become fuckin worthless

• +1
Reactions: Fear, gymmaxedhorse, JovenCansao and 3 others
Legit, I make all my money for surgeries in the comforts of my own home.

• JFL
Reactions: FaceIsKing
Blah blah blah

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 31155 and FaceIsKing

Water, stop shouting retard

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 31155 and FaceIsKing
View attachment 2363014

JFL when most of these buildings become fuckin worthless
Everything would simply be repurposed as apartments, stores and whatnot

This whole thing really makes you understand why owning a house or a living space is the ultimate investment in anyone's life

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FaceIsKing and thecel
No! You don’t know how much I want to have female coworkers. The remote job revolution will make incels like me lonelier than ever.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
It's not ego. Jews invested in real estate and need companies to lease them and fill them up with slaves. It's always about money.

• +1
Reactions: ThomasJefferson
No! You don’t know how much I want to have female coworkers. The remote job revolution will make incels like me lonelier than ever.
This too. Incels need to get in the office and socialize, not WFH

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FaceIsKing and thecel
This too. Incels need to get in the office and socialize, not WFH
lol- just jester for women who dont want to fuck you :feelsuhh::soy::bluepill:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wadsef, Aestheticz and thecel