"REMOVE THIS, RIGHT NOW!" - Have you read that on social media/video-sharing apps before?

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
When the shady members of society pushed for vaccinations back in 2021 (may I remind you those vaccinations were ready to go ten years prior), folks disagreed with the pushed options of fighting a common cold virus. But when they posted their disagreements, the shady members of society, having an abundance of usernames, bots, at their disposal would reply with virtual signals, such as, "Remove this right now!"

Some were more clever, though. They'll first insult the content, or comment, "That was the stupidest thing I saw yet." Then with the threat, "ADMIN/MOD, remove this right now!"

SMH.

Today, they're still at it. Whatever they disagree with, they ejaculate those virtual signals. Whatever threatens their power plays, they alienate the herd against you.

After I snitched the phone corporations last week,

I received many threats on a variety of "medium" dark web portals.

Content posted

Truth to be removed

So far, none on Rumble due to low recognition. But once the followers erect, those threats will come at me hard.

On another note, Vidmax refused to help me ejaculate this content on their viewers. Ugh, it was at that moment I realized Vidmax moderators are snooping on their users' phones. They're probably operating from Iceland. Don't ask me why I know these things. I just do. (wink-wink, ICU piggybackers.)

World Star Hip Hop refuses to share anything from a white fellow. Racist black motherfuckers! EAT MY FUCKING WHITE ASS!

Understand, shady members of society are part of a massive cult of brainwashed individuals. They're victims, in a way. But don't go feeling sorry for them. They agreed to their sad, pathetic predicament. And they get paid generously for their censorship of hope, prosperity, and righteousness. They know all too well what they're doing is pure evil. You don't need a religion to judge them as evildoers.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Lefty Rankin
funny GIF by FirstAndMonday

• +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Manletmachine, bourgeoizyzz and 1 other person
didnt read GIF

• Woah
  • Ugh..