Renee Murden is an UNFOGGABLE PERFECT GIGA OMEGA ULTRA GALACTIC STACY

face looks bland as fuk kys. hundreds of thousands of sluts look like her and her jaw and maxilla clearly arent ideal

Bros can one of y'all please screenshot, can't see insta on this site
A1630F30 4E1C 473A 8783 2F92CCA1A2E8

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Gigastacy, but her ass seems to good for a white women naturally, and it says a bit. Wouldn't be suprised if surgery, top tier waist though.

Profile fogged tho:
View attachment 1461374View attachment 1461375View attachment 1461376View attachment 1461377View attachment 1461380View attachment 1461384

@Gargantuan @StrangerDanger
Last one has a ugly profile. Bitch looks old.
Anyway all profiles are inadequate compared to Doutzen's
F8A1D39B 0C47 4700 8AE9 48165E6DD1CF

Gigastacy, but her ass seems to good for a white women naturally, and it says a bit. Wouldn't be suprised if surgery
Cope. Plenty of white women who go to the gym have that ass. Its nothing out of the ordinary.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
She would never even look at me irl :feelswah::feelswah:
Sketch 1640377283870

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, AscendingHero and Frank Jack
Title sounded low IQ tbh. But this is a legit argument. She is not too fat or skinny, not too old, perfect facial harmony, full lips, and all of the above. Close to a perfect woman visually.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Cope. Plenty of white women who go to the gym have that ass. Its nothing out of the ordinary.
Idk, shit seems like it sags sometimes, seen better asses tbh.

idk the shape.... fuck it im probably just coping hard cuz i'll never touch her irl, maybe at least until i ascend:feelswhy:

Last one has a ugly profile. Bitch looks old.
Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Anyway all profiles are inadequate compared to Doutzen's
f8a1d39b-0c47-4700-8ae9-48165e6dd1cf-jpeg.1461387
Insane profile but overrated, goddes tier nose and ratios but same calibre on the profiles arguably getting fogged slightly if anything based on THIS pic so

H7fxa4226o861 1
Image0
Tumblr af9587b179a46afe7e3ddf773ccd7de7 3916e6e0 400
Israeli model Yael Shelbia hopes to 'extend peace in the Middle East' after  her UAE magazine cover Shoot | World Israel News
Israeli woman Yael Shelbia was named the most beautiful face of 2020. A  gaze that conquers the world. | Upsocl

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and AscendingHero
shit seems like it sags sometimes
That's how you know it's natural lol.

And yes I've seen better asses too. Like I said it's nothing out of the ordinary.
Insane profile but overrated, goddes tier nose and ratios but same calibre on the profiles arguably getting fogged slightly if anything based on THIS pic so
Nothing overrated about it. It's perfection in human form
E080C630 0D3D 410B A210 DBC3233CFEDC

LMFAO this bitch had every non-white foid SEETHING with rage when she was voted best looking women alive or something. It was hilarious
send

And yes I've seen better asses too. Like I said it's nothing out of the ordinary.

Nothing overrated about it. It's perfection in human form
View attachment 1461427
Looks like a aryan goddess here, BBCpilled too. lol @RetardSubhuman @looksmaxxer234
Gigastacy, but her ass seems to good for a white women naturally, and it says a bit. Wouldn't be suprised if surgery, top tier waist though.

Profile fogged tho:
View attachment 1461374View attachment 1461375View attachment 1461376View attachment 1461377View attachment 1461380View attachment 1461384

@Gargantuan @StrangerDanger
But it's about the same calibre as most of the pics I posted so yea, also Kroes like majority of white women aged HORRIBLY.
True but i've seen even better natty asses, blk and latina women especially.

I wouldn't say out the ordinary 99 percentile too, even more assuming it's natty. Imagine cooming in her and she stroking your hair, creating the next gigachads sons (meeks, hexums, dragos).

Already bricked up thinking about my feature endeavors with her 😉
Post those better asses you're referring to btw......
Do Want I Need It GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Stop with the self torture. You will never have this.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: smoth and AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: smoth, AscendingHero and Marsiere214
SEMEN RETENTION. Her in lingerie is just mmhhhhhmmmmm.

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink and smoth
Tagging doomer @InnerVoid

good lord

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Giga stacy but her face lacks character. Looks ai generated almost

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and owlofathena
her bf is 6' med chadlite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and arab_chink
She's literally perfect.

IPD too wide
Some more tagging @Ricky212 @arab_chink @aesthetic beauty @Allornothing @sportsmogger @Clavicular @Luffymaxxing @Mister Fuwy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Some more tagging @Ricky212 @arab_chink @aesthetic beauty @Allornothing @sportsmogger @Clavicular @Luffymaxxing @Mister Fuwy
Definitely a giga stacy, but her gonian is a little masculine, almost to that 8/8

• +1
  • +1