Repost rate my Turkish friend 6’0

What u rate him
Low to Medium Chadlite, PSL 5.25-5.5. Never bothered measuring, but that's the ballpark.

SMV is probably lower because he's a shy twink.
My friend is textbook solid chadlite
Nah, he's not better looking than 99% of college-aged men. If his brows didn't fly around in the middle of his forehead and his nose tip/philtrum area was better, I'd think about it, but nah.

Low to Medium Chadlite, PSL 5.25-5.5. Never bothered measuring, but that's the ballpark.

Nah, he's not better looking than 99% of college-aged men. If his brows didn't fly around in the middle of his forehead and his nose/philtrum area was better, I'd think about it, but nah.
His friend has like 1.10 total fwhr jfl, he isnt and will never be chadlite with that death sentence flaw

His friend has like 1.10 total fwhr jfl, he isnt and will never be chadlite with that death sentence flaw
do yuou know in the real world your ratios are fully cope? any flaw that ruins a face you can tell by within a secound,not going out of your way measuring through your phone its embarrasing

do yuou know in the real world your ratios are fully cope? any flaw that ruins a face you can tell by within a secound,not going out of your way measuring through your phone its embarrasing
I'm amazed how I still fail to recognise skull shapes at first glance, but I noticed his head shape looks boxy and Finn Wolfhard-ish.

So it's not a flaw that merely exists inside peoples' heads, albeit not as much of a death sentence in his case apparently. It could stick out in group photos, however.

I'm amazed how I still fail to recognise skull shapes at first glance, but I noticed his head shape looks boxy and Finn Wolfhard-ish.

So it's not a flaw that merely exists inside peoples' heads, albeit not as much of a death sentence in his case apparently.
his head shape is normal if its off its very noticalbe, even now i look at his face/skull shape and it looks normal yeah

Similar energy and appeal, albeit your friend looks a bit more dimorphic still.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: smashingdirty6s, flippasav and Deleted member 45811

Nah, he's not better looking than 99% of college-aged men. If his brows didn't fly around in the middle of his forehead and his nose tip/philtrum area was better, I'd think about it, but nah.
If you do want to measure I wouldn’t mind it, I can send a flat facing frontal later today got a haircut recently also, just gonna leave these two things here

IMG 0771

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 45811 and Mainstream
He’s Muslim btw that’s why he can’t get laid lol
Imagine mogging so hard and not getting pussy because of religious reasons. I am muslim myself but don’t practise it.

There was this 6’3 ethnic turk who literally mogged like 80% of this site (he was really good looking facially with a lean physique) but he is still a virgin at 18 and wants to remain one until 30 for marriage because he is muslim

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45811
HTN in turkey bum in the west

If you do want to measure I wouldn’t mind it, I can send a flat facing frontal later today got a haircut recently also, just gonna leave these two things here

View attachment 2695110

View attachment 2695107
Looks like I could grab u by the throat and throw u across the football field. Eat some meat pussy. No girls ever going to date u if you’re at victimweight

• Ugh..
he could slay pretty easily if he wanted to, he’s known as one of the best looking guys in his school and gets asked his phone number plenty amount of times
Wondering what you guys would rate him
low HTN
i think he should cet a better haircut but girls now in days like this style so…

Looks like johnny depp

Cope
I’m talking about the kid that got like 1k replies in his rating thread
He also said modeling agencies offered him shit
But he’s short
he is probably lying about model agencies thing if he is in turkey. İ worked with a model agency in turkey i didnt do any runway but they did a photoshoot with me for a local textile shop but thats not the point, so i have many model friends who are htn-chadlite-chad(or godly frame+ height and striking jaw mtns) they are atleast AT LEAST 6'2. of course there are some 5'11 guys in agency but they have too striking face for modeling (at least chad face). Yes his appeal real life is high but he is no way near modeling industry in turkey with that looks and height

he is probably lying about model agencies thing if he is in turkey. İ worked with a model agency in turkey i didnt do any runway but they did a photoshoot with me for a local textile shop but thats not the point, so i have many model friends who are htn-chadlite-chad(or godly frame+ height and striking jaw mtns) they are atleast AT LEAST 6'2. of course there are some 5'11 guys in agency but they have too striking face for modeling (at least chad face). Yes his appeal real life is high but he is no way near modeling industry in turkey with that looks and height
I’m not talking about my friend slow ng
I’m talking about @Ramezu
And no we aren’t in Turkey
He lives in Indiana and I’m in Texas
Pretty sure @Ramezu lives in France currently

I’m not talking about my friend slow ng
I’m talking about @Ramezu
And no we aren’t in Turkey
He lives in Indiana and I’m in Texas
Pretty sure @Ramezu lives in France currently
I live in the uk

• +1
Can u send me a proper frontal on dms please ( undistorted ) ?
Yea I’ll send you it tomorrow haven’t taken it cus been busy irl

As per request, I take part in this straining labour ...

Disclaimer: anything I say might be wrong if your photos are poor quality - that's not my fault. I marked these sections with cursive font.

General: Decent
On first glance, you appear to have a harmonious face and head shape. You have good vertical facial thirds, each roughly 1/3.
You have a high (e.g. good) chin-to-philtrum ratio, but that's partially due to a hooked nose visually decreasing the philtrum. You don't have a large chin per se. Your slightly hooked nose throws the balance of your lower face a tad off in a manner that's typical for MENA faces. Little can be done about this, you'd look worse both without the hook and with a longer overall nose.
Your cheekbones are defined, which is good, but they're clearly medium-set rather than high-set. The widest part of your face - by far - is lower than it ideally should be.
Your FWHR is in the ideal range.
On one of the photos (with the suit on), your head shape appears to be around 7-8% shorter than ideal, which would be your greatest flaw and a severe one in general. But I assume that's due to lens distortion or your wide smile, as the other photos appear to have a head height to width of 1.32, on the low end of ideal.
Nonetheless, your face is overall rather compact (with a 1:1 midface ratio), which contributes to a youthful and somewhat boyish look.

Eye area: Decent
Your eye spacing is ideal or close to it.
Your eye shape is appealing and almond. Couldn't measure the length to height ratio exactly (varies by photo), but it's definitely in the ideal range between 3.0:1 and 4.0:1.
You have a high pupil-to-sclera ratio, giving you a "dreamy" look.
Your under-eye area isn't bad, but not ideal either: it has creases you should look out for as they get worse with age.
You have significant upper eyelid exposure. For MENA/Turkic people, this is a common feature and barely a notable flaw, but lessens the masculinity of your gaze. Your eyes are also neutrally tilted/non-tilted, whereas a slight positive tilt is ideal for both genders.
Your brows have good texture, great length and positive tilt. But they miss some points for being average-set (or even high-set, depending on the photo), rather than low-set. The latter would appears more masculine and dominant.

tl;dr your eyes are pretty and appealing, but not very dominant-looking.

Jaw: Okay
Your jaw base is fairly broad in relation to your already broad cheekbones, which is very good.
Your frontal jaw angle doesn't seem perfect to me on any of the photos. This is one of the bigger flaws. In every single photo, your jaw either lacks a bit of volume or has too blunt of an angle.
I looked at your side image: you have a short ramus and non-ideal lip assessments, so these might contribute to the frontal imbalance.
There's some roundedness to your overall jaw profile.
Your ipsilateral angle (nose tip to eye corner) and frontal jaw angle are definitely not parallel/equal. This means that, while you have good facial harmony, it's not flawless in a manner to the most harmonious faces in the world.

But your jaw is far from bad and still above average. It takes an autist like myself to even notice these extremely nitpicky imbalances here.

Details:
You have appealing, thick-looking hair texture. This is a very important female gaze trait. Your forehead or hairline seems slightly rounded, which is feminizing. Nonetheless, your forehead has a decent shape.
Your nose base appears broader than ideal in every single photo. This makes your mouth look narrower than ideal. Considering you're smiling in all photos, I assume it's "merely" around 1.3 of your nose width when resting, whereas 1.5-1.6 are ideal.
You have good volume of both lips.
Your body seems toned, but not very heavily muscled, which is appealing for your age. Note that this doesn't influence your overall rating, I'm only rating faces.
Your phenotype might not appeal to women who are strictly opposed to dating men from Muslim-majority countries. But you still have a vaguely Eurocentric look overall, so it's no huge failo.

=> Verdict: low to low-medium High-Tier Normie
This rating basically corresponds to your real-life experience of being perceived as conventionally attractive/handsome by most people and deemed one of the best-looking people in a friend group/classroom. You have good, but not flawless facial harmony. No part of your face is below average, no part is within the very top percentile either.

You rank definitely far higher on the prettiness than the dimorphism "subscore" and look somewhat androgynous, which is typical for young guys and might change with age. You should definitely reach age 23-25 before even considering any hard measures like surgery - you won't need it anyways to do well in IRL dating.

Last edited:

Disclaimer: anything I say might be wrong if your photos are poor quality - that's not my fault. I marked these sections with cursive font.

On first glance, you appear to have a harmonious face and head shape. You have good vertical facial thirds, each roughly 1/3.
You have a high (e.g. good) chin-to-philtrum ratio, but that's partially due to a hooked nose visually decreasing the philtrum. You don't have a large chin per se. Your slightly hooked nose throws the balance of your lower face a tad off in a manner that's typical for MENA faces.
Your cheekbones are defined, which is good, but they're clearly medium-set rather than high-set. The widest part of your face - by far - is lower than it ideally should be.
On one of the photos (with the suit on), your head shape appears to be around 7-8% shorter than ideal, which would be your greatest flaw and a severe one in general. But I assume that's due to lens distortion or your wide smile, as the other photos appear to have a head height to width of 1.32, on the low end of ideal.
Nonetheless, your face is overall rather compact (with a 1:1 midface ratio), which contributes to a youthful and somewhat boyish look.

Your eye shape is appealing and almond. Couldn't measure the length to height ratio exactly (varies by photo), but it's definitely in the ideal range between 3.0:1 and 4.0:1.
Your under-eye area isn't bad, but not ideal either: it has creases you should look out for as they get worse with age.
You have significant upper eyelid exposure. For MENA/Turkic people, this is a common feature and barely a notable flaw, but lessens the masculinity of your gaze. Your eyes are also neutrally tilted/non-tilted, whereas a slight positive tilt is ideal for both genders.
Your brows have good texture, great length and positive tilt. They only miss a few points for being average-set, rather than low-set. The latter would appears more masculine and dominant.

Your jaw base is fairly broad in relation to your already broad cheekbones, which is very good.
Your frontal jaw angle doesn't seem perfect to me on any of the photos. This is one of the bigger flaws. In every single photo, your jaw either lacks a bit of volume or has too blunt of an angle.
I looked at your side image: you have a short ramus and non-ideal lip assessments, so these might contribute to the frontal imbalance.
Your ipsilateral angle (nose tip to eye corner) and frontal jaw angle are definitely not parallel/equal. This means that, while you have good facial harmony, it's not flawless in a manner to the most harmonious faces in the world.
View attachment 2716176View attachment 2716177

But your jaw is far from bad and still above average. It takes an autist like myself to even notice these extremely nitpicky imbalances here.

Details:
You have appealing, thick-looking hair texture. This is a very important female gaze trait. Your forehead or hairline seems slightly rounded, which is feminizing. Nonetheless, your forehead has a decent shape.
Your nose base appears broader than ideal in every single photo. This makes your mouth look narrower than ideal. Considering you're smiling in all photos, I assume it's "merely" around 1.3 of your nose width, whereas 1.5-1.6 are ideal.
Your body seems toned, but not very heavily muscled, which is appealing for your age. Note that this doesn't influence your overall rating, I'm only rating faces.
Your phenotype might not appeal to women who are strictly opposed to dating men from Muslim-majority countries. But you still have a vaguely Eurocentric look overall, so it's no huge failo.

This rating basically corresponds to your real-life experience of being perceived as conventionally attractive/handsome by most people and deemed one of the best-looking people in a friend group/classroom. You have good, but not flawless facial harmony. No part of your face is below average, no part is within the very top percentile either.

You rank definitely far higher on the prettiness than the dimorphism "subscore", which is typical for young guys and might change with age. You should definitely reach age 23-25 before even considering any hard measures like surgery - you won't need it anyways to do well in IRL dating.
Jaw:Okay
But your jaw is far from bad and still above average.
bro how does that make sense

Jaw:Okay
But your jaw is far from bad and still above average.
bro how does that make sense
Okay is kinda 6/10-ish.
Meh would be 5/10.

I'm obviously rating him under the premise he's an above average guy and therefore might not be satisfied with being "just" okay.

You have a high (e.g. good) chin-to-philtrum ratio, but that's partially due to a hooked nose visually decreasing the philtrum. You don't have a large chin per se. Your slightly hooked nose throws the balance of your lower face a tad off in a manner that's typical for MENA faces. Little can be done about this, you'd look worse both without the hook and with a longer overall nose.

Your brows have good texture, great length and positive tilt. They only miss a few points for being average-set, rather than low-set. The latter would appears more masculine and dominant.

View attachment 2716176View attachment 2716177

Details:
Your nose base appears broader than ideal in every single photo. This makes your mouth look narrower than ideal. Considering you're smiling in all photos, I assume it's "merely" around 1.3 of your nose width, whereas 1.5-1.6 are ideal.

You rank definitely far higher on the prettiness than the dimorphism "subscore" and look somewhat androgynous, which is typical for young guys and might change with age. You should definitely reach age 23-25 before even considering any hard measures like surgery - you won't need it anyways to do well in IRL dating.
Thank youuuuu

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream
is it my problem that you live in mumbai? Mtn not higher not lower, take it or leave it
i agree with this nigga chadlite and htn doesnt get handed out easily lol he doesnt have any good visible features

he could slay pretty easily if he wanted to, he’s known as one of the best looking guys in his school and gets asked his phone number plenty amount of times
High trust high-MTN

Shit pheno too

Chadlite, if statusmaxed he could slay without problem, also attractive to prime women

HTN, low chadlite