Requesting a hardmaxxing sub-forum

Octavian_Augustus

Octavian_Augustus

L'État, c'est moi
Hello Mods,

I am respectfully requesting consideration for a hardmaxxing sub-forum. I think hardmaxxing is a pillar of the PSL community that has been diluted by the influx of younger people on this website who don't have the money for surgery (or who haven't gotten over some of the copes like bone-smashing, micro-fractures etc. It usually takes a few years)

I think a hardmaxxing sub-forum will allow the minority of members interested / knowledgeable about hardmaxxing to find each other and exchange ideas, which will enrich the quality and value of this forum. This will increase overall engagement for further potential monetization.

I think this sub-forum should be visible only to members in order to avoid popular surgeons being blown up by bluepillers and lurkers who don't sign up or contribute. This will allow you to force more lurkers to sign up (which will also increase monetization opportunities)

If there is a crypto sub-forum, there should be a hard-maxxing sub-forum (with all due respect, hardmaxxing is a lot more relevant to this website than crypto)

Thanks for the consideration. I will tag a few mods. I don't think that's against the rules (let me know if it is, and I won't do it again)

@TRUE_CEL @SLA @Lorsss @Alexanderr

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: tom69, Deleted member 21661, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 8 others
raw

if you’re so horny for a hardmaxxing forum then find threads about surgery or whatever

it’s easy to filter the forum

surgery site:looksmax.org

stop coping with your “muh im gonna get surgery muh” when you’re not really going to

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner and IndraBC
if you’re so horny for a hardmaxxing forum then find threads about surgery or whatever

it’s easy to filter the forum

surgery site:looksmax.org

stop coping with your “muh im gonna get surgery muh” when you’re not really going to
muh muh muh

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
I support this idea.

• +1
Reactions: tom69 and Octavian_Augustus
Hello Mods,

I am respectfully requesting consideration for a hardmaxxing sub-forum. I think hardmaxxing is a pillar of the PSL community that has been diluted by the influx of younger people on this website who don't have the money for surgery (or who haven't gotten over some of the copes like bone-smashing, micro-fractures etc. It usually takes a few years)

I think a hardmaxxing sub-forum will allow the minority of members interested / knowledgeable about hardmaxxing to find each other and exchange ideas, which will enrich the quality and value of this forum. This will increase overall engagement for further potential monetization.

I think this sub-forum should be visible only to members in order to avoid popular surgeons being blown up by bluepillers and lurkers who don't sign up or contribute. This will allow you to force more lurkers to sign up (which will also increase monetization opportunities)

If there is a crypto sub-forum, there should be a hard-maxxing sub-forum (with all due respect, hardmaxxing is a lot more relevant to this website than crypto)

Thanks for the consideration. I will tag a few mods. I don't think that's against the rules (let me know if it is, and I won't do it again)

@TRUE_CEL @SLA @Lorsss @Alexanderr
Nice idea, actually.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, materialistic, Darkage and 1 other person