Researchers from stanford "Mew and chew bro"

Bro just discovered chewing works

https://news.stanford.edu/2020/07/21/toll-shrinking-jaws-human-health/

The madlad mike mew is right

Mew and chew guys (and better posture please)
Makesweet t7ptsd

It's BS.
They say it's because muh mewing and chewing (jfl) because they want to hide the fact that it's due to the abysmal nutrition of the average human (deficient in nearly every single nutrient btw) and due to environmental toxins like metals. They want to shift the blame on the person instead of admitting that they're wittingly poisoning humans.

You can read the work of Weston Price where he links abnormal facial patterns to a change in nutrition.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman and Meister!
nigga ur a uzbek curry not me
How I am curry if ur brown and my cheekbones are higher set than you so once I get lefort 3 I’ll mog u

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
They are coping 🤪

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
It's BS.
They say it's because muh mewing and chewing (jfl) because they want to hide the fact that it's due to the abysmal nutrition of the average human (deficient in nearly every single nutrient btw) and due to environmental toxins like metals. They want to shift the blame on the person instead of admitting that they're wittingly poisoning humans.

You can read the work of Weston Price where he links abnormal facial patterns to a change in nutrition.
Cough, cough, it’s multivariable.

Mewing, chewing, and consuming K2 will provide even better development.
It isn’t just one thing; it’s a lot.

It's BS.
Stupid theory, maybe not the 2nd

Enough proof

• +1
Reactions: Luh?nn? and NoReedemingFeature
How I am curry if ur brown and my cheekbones are higher set than you so once I get lefort 3 I’ll mog u
nigga u got shrek cheekbones stfu u dont mog my morning shit that i took today