Response to "Forearm got big thanks to kebab" by Meraki

kebab

kebab

Looks Mafia Worldwide - Accept The Blue Pill

Proverbs 26:11 "As a dog returns to its vomit, so a fool repeats his foolishness." (shoutout my nigga @i_love_roosters)

Originally, Mr. Meraki had decided to go the AlexBrown84 route and ignore the thread exposing him as replying would only make his situation worse.

However, he forgot to take into account his primal asian attraction towards MENA chaddams. Put it simply, he just could not get his mind of off me, he was psychologically unable to.

IMG 6907

Can't say that his destroyed reputation, and trolls under his posts (shoutout @socialcel @PseduoAryan ) didnt contribute to me living rent free in his peanut skull.

I mean shit. who could hold themselves after getting brutally ratio'd like this:
Screenshot 2024 02 27 at 004553

Time passes, and he just cant stop bussing all over his pants at the thought of his master, me.

(FORGOT TO MENTION THIS ON MY LAST THREAD BTW BUT HOW ARE YOU CLAIMING TO BE SLAYER YET YOU ROT HERE ON FRIDAY/SATURDAY NIGHTS? DONT TELL ME YOU DO IT BETWEEN THAT TIME AND WAKE UP TIME AS YOU HAVE NARCOLEPSY)

One day, he looks at his forearm, in awe, and decides to make a thread about it. He thinks to himself "how about I make a thread indirectly replying to kebab and insulting him heehee, surely the reps will come in."

The Happy Merchant | ADL

Surprise surprise.

DNRDs everywhere.

Truth is Meraki, I dont hate you. I didnt mind getting tagged in 99% of your posts which usually went like "who would win in a fight? jon jones or Master" "I just peed and shit on my mom after she saw my dick while I was getting lefort3" or "rate this chang from the slums of Guanghzoo"

There are unwritten rules on this forum tho. People are not hating on you and making fun of you because "they are jealous" but because you are a subhuman larper.

I mean sure slayers here like crisick, salludon, amnesia, loox, arvid all got their fair share of hate but the general consensus wasnt negative.....

anyways, kebab ramblings dnrd, this was a pathetic attempt at replying to my thread.

I wish you all the best on your revenge of the smegma arc:

Screenshot 2024 02 27 at 010219

Hysterical Laughter GIF - Hysterical Laughter Laughing - Discover & Share  GIFs

And who knows maybe you'll even fix that subhuman post:rep along the way.

-KEBAB OUT

You deserve to get bimax my nigga and leave looksmax.org.

@ascension @WishIwasChico @Bozoogway @anthony111553 @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @Egyptianmogger @Eli @sportsmogger @scrunchables

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sportsmogger, Jarate, NoReedemingFeature and 13 others
kebab

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: socialcel, WishIwasChico, scrunchables and 3 others
Bruh his forearm got this ripped just from masturbating to the thought of you dominating him 💀

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, scrunchables, soover4me and 1 other person
39BB8E91 824D 4DF6 9AF5 AC6DEEBB3942

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, scrunchables and kebab
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and GabachoCopium

Lol @ this cuck trying to follow Lord Crisick's "recessed birdcel" look from 2018. This shit isn't in fashion anymore cuh

3515199 1688842922432

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

Also posting his forearm like he's Prettyboy, these abused dogs never learn @ReadBooksEveryday

These larpers love posting pics from the bathroom jfl, fresh off a 3 hour long edge and fap session, veins poppin and shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, IAMNOTANINCEL, ReadBooksEveryday and 8 others
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and ascension
real spill broski

• JFL
Reactions: Kazey, GabachoCopium and ascension

Proverbs 26:11 "As a dog returns to its vomit, so a fool repeats his foolishness." (shoutout my nigga @i_love_roosters)

Originally, Mr. Meraki had decided to go the AlexBrown84 route and ignore the thread exposing him as replying would only make his situation worse.

However, he forgot to take into account his primal asian attraction towards MENA chaddams. Put it simply, he just could not get his mind of off me, he was psychologically unable to.

View attachment 2770180

Can't say that his destroyed reputation, and trolls under his posts (shoutout @socialcel @PseduoAryan ) didnt contribute to me living rent free in his peanut skull.

I mean shit. who could hold themselves after getting brutally ratio'd like this:
View attachment 2770176

Time passes, and he just cant stop bussing all over his pants at the thought of his master, me.

(FORGOT TO MENTION THIS ON MY LAST THREAD BTW BUT HOW ARE YOU CLAIMING TO BE SLAYER YET YOU ROT HERE ON FRIDAY/SATURDAY NIGHTS? DONT TELL ME YOU DO IT BETWEEN THAT TIME AND WAKE UP TIME AS YOU HAVE NARCOLEPSY)

One day, he looks at his forearm, in awe, and decides to make a thread about it. He thinks to himself "how about I make a thread indirectly replying to kebab and insulting him heehee, surely the reps will come in."

View attachment 2770222

Surprise surprise.

DNRDs everywhere.

Truth is Meraki, I dont hate you. I didnt mind getting tagged in 99% of your posts which usually went like "who would win in a fight? jon jones or Master" "I just peed and shit on my mom after she saw my dick while I was getting lefort3" or "rate this chang from the slums of Guanghzoo"

There are unwritten rules on this forum tho. People are not hating on you and making fun of you because "they are jealous" but because you are a subhuman larper.

I mean sure slayers here like crisick, salludon, amnesia, loox, arvid all got their fair share of hate but the general consensus wasnt negative.....

anyways, kebab ramblings dnrd, this was a pathetic attempt at replying to my thread.

I wish you all the best on your revenge of the smegma arc:

View attachment 2770202

Hysterical Laughter GIF - Hysterical Laughter Laughing - Discover & Share  GIFs

And who knows maybe you'll even fix that subhuman post:rep along the way.

-KEBAB OUT

You deserve to get bimax my nigga and leave looksmax.org.

@ascension @WishIwasChico @Bozoogway @anthony111553 @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @Egyptianmogger @Eli @sportsmogger @scrunchables
damn why is meraki getting so many evisceration threads, if i was pulling his tinder matches i wouldn't even be mad tho

Attachments

• 2f2560224a71d54374581b5b691eec36.jpg
    2f2560224a71d54374581b5b691eec36.jpg
    581.8 KB · Views: 0
I know absolutely nothing about what's going on but thank you for tagging me

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, ascension and kebab
I know absolutely nothing about what's going on but thank you for tagging me
you know how america dropped the bomb on hiroshima and then came back for round 2 when japan didnt surrender ? Thats kind of what happened.

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, TechnoBoss, ascension and 1 other person
you know how america dropped the bomb on hiroshima and then came back for round 2 when japan didnt surrender ? Thats kind of what happened.
Niggas just don't quit, you can slam their face into the asphalt and they'll lift it back up just to say the same shit

My man MJ had to dedicate a whole song to these mfs:

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
Niggas just don't quit, you can slam their face into the asphalt and they'll lift it back up just to say the same shit
Proverbs 26:11 "As a dog returns to its vomit, so a fool repeats his foolishness."

This quote goes hard tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Daqirius and scrunchables
Proverbs 26:11 "As a dog returns to its vomit, so a fool repeats his foolishness."

This quote goes hard tbh
bible verses have no business being quoted by the degenerate heathens of the hell called looksmax.org

• JFL
Reactions: Kazey, TechnoBoss, scrunchables and 1 other person
brutal

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged, TechnoBoss and kebab
fax

• +1
Heres an actual good looking asian slayer:
3850278 B13F42E5 AC7C 43BC B258 66D8AA572A30

• Love it
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, TechnoBoss, brucewayne78 and 1 other person
Mirin the quote....
It was obvious to me he was a giga larper from the day I saw him on here. It's funny how chinks are somehow more Jewish than the Jews. I don't have anything against the guy, just saying the obvious

• +1
Btw did u know that there’s something primal from white women to gooks?

• JFL
Btw did u know that there’s something primal from white women to gooks?
Bro in the other meraki thread there was a shit ton of wmaf posts out of no where i need to start pusting the amwf agenda now

• JFL
Reactions: kebab and socialcel
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel