retail liquidator auction to ebay reseller pipeline

looksmaxxed

looksmaxxed

Kraken

you need a truck for this. buy lots of overstock items for pennies per item and the resell them for full price yourself. i suspect this is what tommy wiseau did

Fuck i wish we had these in the UK. Such a shithole country, no opportunities to make money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Fuck i wish we had these in the UK. Such a shithole country, no opportunities to make money.
just find shit to buy at local auctions/estate sales/2nd hand stores. i'm in the US and I have bought shit from UK and sold it. on thing I bought for a couple hundred and sold for ~$4000. just gotta find your niche.

i do this for a living i have a b2b account and i've never bought anything because nothing really looked good to me.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed
just find shit to buy at local auctions/estate sales/2nd hand stores. i'm in the US and I have bought shit from UK and sold it. on thing I bought for a couple hundred and sold for ~$4000. just gotta find your niche.

i do this for a living i have a b2b account and i've never bought anything because nothing really looked good to me.
I don't know where to buy stuff, any local auction near me only sells garbage that won't give me any profit. These types of liquidations from walmart etc don't exist here or not available to the public. I've wanted to get into it for a long time but i don't see any opening to get into it. Then there's the thing of how do you know if something is going to make you a profit or not, i mean yh the obvious ones like electrical stuff will but they're bid on by everyone.

These types of liquidations from walmart etc don't exist here or not available to the public.

Yeah, but I'm saying I even have an account for that liquidation site and have never bought anything from it because I never really saw anything worth buying, so it's totally possible to do without that access. Just look at the-saleroom.com and there's another British one I can't remember the name of. You figure out what you can make a profit by researching the selling price and then trying to get it for significantly less than that. You can pretty much sell anything. You just have to start doing it. Buy guitars and part them out. By lots of camera equipment and sell the stuff individually. Buy big lots of silver items and sell them individually. You can sell stuff on US ebay. Whatever that standard international postal service is, I can't remember at the moment, it's like Brit Post or something, it's cheap enough that you can be competitive. Sell anything. I just sold an inkwell I bought like 6 years ago and just had sitting on ebay for the whole time, and finally someone bought it. I 5X my money on it, which is a better return than you can expect investing over 5 years, and that was like one of the worst purchases I've ever made.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
In what way? everything i've said is true.
if you’re not finding a way to make money in the uk where they basically house you and give you a job you should rope.

if you’re not finding a way to make money in the uk where they basically house you and give you a job you should rope.
>house you
yh the shithole tiny 2 or 3 bedroom house they give you sure is going to do a lot for me. Not that i'm ungrateful but it doesn't really help with money. And what job are they giving you? dead end warehouse jobs? retail? peanuts and takes up all your time with no real future besides being a lowly wagecuck for the next 40 years. The UK is garbage when it comes to money making opportunities in comparison to USA which is a gold mine.