Retarded leftist fails to address argument(Man V Bear)

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

navigator of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️

He completely vaults over the fact that any argument you can use for why women should be allowed to discriminate against men can be used for why non blacks should be allowed to discriminate against black people:feelskek::feelskek:

@Michael Myers @murdah @HeightPilledum @Mr. President @Lynxress

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers, HeightPilledum, M-1014 and 4 others

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
Bump

• So Sad
"Muh retarded leftist haha"

Don’t you know that without the retarded leftist you would still be in chains working in the cotton plantation?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: M-1014, butterworld, grief and 1 other person

Don’t you know that without the regarded leftist you would still be in chains working in the cotton plantation?
yes because this guy is the one responsible for freeing the slaves jfl at your IQ:feelskek:

How does this mean I have to agree with every single point someone makes no matter how bad if the person is a leftist.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: M-1014 and grief

Don’t you know that without the retarded leftist you would still be in chains working in the cotton plantation?
Why are you always barking for me you dog?

• So Sad

He completely vaults over the fact that any argument you can use for why women should be allowed to discriminate against men can be used for why non blacks should be allowed to discriminate against black people:feelskek::feelskek:

AA62EF2A 8283 4DC6 8D96 5CB35BB8F539

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: M-1014, dehydrated and wishIwasSalludon
Why are you always barking for me you dog?
Nobody is barking for you. I just don’t like you. It’s my opinion, don’t get mad. Would say the same to you face to face IRL.

don’t get mad.
:feelskek: You’re the one always coming into my posts talking shit literally the definition of barking. I’m just asking why. You’re the one bitching about it

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch

niggers are violent, fbi table 43 tells u all u need to know about them

elaborate?
the republicans were the ones who freed the slaves
lincoln was a republican

• Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer

He probably posts here.

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers