Retarded SEAmonkey whore in Croatia makes videos about her Croatian boyfriend pissing at her

aspiringexcel

aspiringexcel

gookologist/leader of spiritual gookness
Screenshot 20231101 020531 TikTok
Screenshot 20231101 015358 TikTok

In the first pic it says "for the rest of his life hell think of my name when he hears piss"

Hes a chadlite too. JFL at the waste of genes. We will have a Kosta v2 in slums of Zagreb soon

The funniest thing? Im quite sure i saw her and creepshotted her and posted here before. I can link the thread if anyone is curious

STATE OF SEAMONKEYS

Tagging balkancels: @hopecel @apocalypse @VladimirtheGreat @TsarTsar444 @Clown Show @BoredPrince is this any of you boyos?

• JFL
Reactions: Napoleon de Geso, hopecel, VladimirtheGreat and 7 others
looks like the other asian female that said she has to hold her shit in and her bf smiled at her

but this is looksmatch for white brah in 2023

white women is going interracial only

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and aspiringexcel
what a stacy

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
looks like the other asian female that said she has to hold her shit in and her bf smiled at her

but this is looksmatch for white brah in 2023

white women is going interracial only
I unofficially invented BBC theory as a joke in PSL history. But a lot of people are actually taking my homoerotic fetish seriously. lmfao.

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, traveler and aspiringexcel
  • JFL
Reactions: traveler

This is her dad. JFL at an ancient SEAmaxxer

thankfully she didn't inherit any of his white monkey traits, only the superior SEA waterbug genetic traits.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, aspiringexcel and traveler
Legit bug people

View attachment 2524828View attachment 2524829
In the first pic it says "for the rest of his life hell think of my name when he hears piss"

Hes a chadlite too. JFL at the waste of genes. We will have a Kosta v2 in slums of Zagreb soon

The funniest thing? Im quite sure i saw her and creepshotted her and posted here before. I can link the thread if anyone is curious

STATE OF SEAMONKEYS
View attachment 2524832

Tagging balkancels: @hopecel @apocalypse @VladimirtheGreat @TsarTsar444 @Clown Show @BoredPrince is this any of you boyos?

Weirdo chadlite ltrs some whore who would let him do anything to her. Good for him I guess he gets his fetishes satisfied

• +1
She's not even a SEA monkey, she's just Chinese

And I recall she's born and raised there. I remember posting this girl once and you were having a meltdown because you mistook her from a completely different WMAF couple you creepshotted

No, it wasn't them, you autist

• JFL
dobro je ba balkanoid smiri hormone

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and aspiringexcel
dobro je ba balkanoid smiri hormone
Moram biti high T za shouldermaxxing
She's not even a SEA monkey, she's just Chinese
Shes southern chink aka SEA
And I recall she's born and raised there. Iremember posting this girl once and you were having a meltdown because you mistook her from a completely different WMAF couple you creepshotted
Not that one, she works at a "Peking *something*" restaurant in Zagreb. I am 100% sure i saw her
Weirdo chadlite ltrs some whore who would let him do anything to her. Good for him I guess he gets his fetishes satisfied
Just piss on SEAmonkeys theory

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
Even white chadlite has to resort to SEAmaxxing in 2023...

• So Sad
Reactions: hopecel and aspiringexcel
Moram biti high T za shouldermaxxing

Shes southern chink aka SEA

Not that one, she works at a "Peking *something*" restaurant in Zagreb. I am 100% sure i saw her

Just piss on SEAmonkeys theory
Still a weirdo tbh, he deserves that to be his genetic lineage he is probably autistic or something

• +1
View attachment 2524828View attachment 2524829

STATE OF SEAMONKEYS
View attachment 2524832

ne vide se videi kurva je privateala profil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back