Retarded Whites No Longer Want Kids

Shieda_Kayn

Shieda_Kayn

12 psl

56% said they don't want kids. Fucking retarded white peopel bruh.
Rather not have kids but atleast she gets to be muh beekeeper and the cuck gets to work on keyboards. White people are so dopamine fried they lost their biological drive to have kids lmfao.

Immigrants continue to have babies just fine in the SAME ECONOMY AND MUCH WORSE WEALTH, how could that be? White women: They drink, fuck and indulge in giga dopamine and validation nonstop that their maternal circuits have completely burnt out.

So don’t blame anyone but white decadence itself. White Becky works 30 hours a week in hr and then goes to a swinger fuckfest cruise for 2 weeks with her cuck bf, all while bbc is kept in sheds for breeding fetish purposes and brown immigrants work nonstop labor to subsidize their decadence.

@Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
americans aren't white, nothing of value is lost.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: i hear voices, Lucid, Mr. Nobody and 1 other person
Less whites=higher white SMV

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart and Shieda_Kayn
Ngl I hate white couples like that with the soyboy hubby that rock climbs in his free time and a used up short hair whore. They're super nice tho so I cant hate and usually alot more friendly to ethnics like meh.

• +1
Reactions: zura and Shieda_Kayn
I don't really give a shit 🤷 💯

I cant watch videos from this guy because hes fo fucking ugly. yikes.

I dont want to live in a world where everyone is a Hindu Dindu
you already do, americans only larp that they're from germanic origin, in reality their ancestors are from germany but aren't german, they're also from the UK, but aren't brittish, because they were refugees from the baltics and southern europe, the people that build generational wealth didn't leave the country, only the broke low class migrant workers did.

those are the 'whites' in america, low class inbreds with admixture.

• Woah
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn

56% said they don't want kids. Fucking retarded white peopel bruh.
Rather not have kids but atleast she gets to be muh beekeeper and the cuck gets to work on keyboards. White people are so dopamine fried they lost their biological drive to have kids lmfao.

Immigrants continue to have babies just fine in the SAME ECONOMY AND MUCH WORSE WEALTH, how could that be? White women: They drink, fuck and indulge in giga dopamine and validation nonstop that their maternal circuits have completely burnt out.

So don’t blame anyone but white decadence itself. White Becky works 30 hours a week in hr and then goes to a swinger fuckfest cruise for 2 weeks with her cuck bf, all while bbc is kept in sheds for breeding fetish purposes and brown immigrants work nonstop labor to subsidize their decadence.

@Xangsane

you realize per capita whites and asians have the same iq? when whites decay, your people is next, until total human extinction