Revenge of the 5’8 Chinese man (RATE)

S

sayapl123

Banned
My 16 year old Chinese friend wanted me to post him a few days ago and he got a lot of racial slurs and people insulting him so he decided to leanmax and starvemax and sent me a new picture for you guys to rate before vs after

On the last post there was some comments insulting his Chinese heritage and some saying he wasn’t Chinese which really angered him and in his own words “supplemented me with energy I needed to starvemax to the fullest and show these looksmaxinf guys what’s up”

He’s very excited to see what you guys say I will show him everything.

Attachments

• IMG_7450.jpeg
    IMG_7450.jpeg
    57.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1F1E556F-E338-4562-8E1D-AF1861AC84BA.jpeg
    1F1E556F-E338-4562-8E1D-AF1861AC84BA.jpeg
    152.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gerardwayfan, gonion wanter, RaidenJTR and 6 others
idk what your yapping about but the guy looks very ugly and weak, he's a 2.5 max.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mainstream, itiswhatitis1, RaidenJTR and 3 others
Went from sub5 to high ltn, good progress tbh

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream, RaidenJTR, jmrissi24 and 3 others
Definitely an improvement (not that there any cases where leanmaxxing isn't). In a normal world, with additional looksmaxxing he could be a strong MTN in his country, get a decent career, dress well, find a good Chinese woman and live a happy life. But in the unnatural globalized homogenenized hell that we're currently living in? Not a chance bro.

• +1
Reactions: jmrissi24 and Lost_Soul
From subhuman to subhuman

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
My 16 year old Chinese friend wanted me to post him a few days ago and he got a lot of racial slurs and people insulting him so he decided to leanmax and starvemax and sent me a new picture for you guys to rate before vs after

On the last post there was some comments insulting his Chinese heritage and some saying he wasn’t Chinese which really angered him and in his own words “supplemented me with energy I needed to starvemax to the fullest and show these looksmaxinf guys what’s up”

Bump

idk what your yapping about but the guy looks very ugly and weak, he's a 2.5 max.
He said “what about me is ugly?
I bet you couldn’t tell me cause you know you’re just trying to project your insecurities on me”

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: breadmaxxer, Surgerymaxxer1998, recessedchincell and 1 other person
tbh he might just have a shit hairline by default because hes like 16, looks like one of his eyes is a monolid/partial double while the other is a double so i guess ltn, his eye area is his weakest for sure but its an asian thing

• +1
Reactions: sayapl123
Bump again 😂

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
No supplementation of energy for those eyes I’m afraid

BUMPPP (he wants all the smoke)

It over

He's a subhuman southerner

Definitely an improvement (not that there any cases where leanmaxxing isn't). In a normal world, with additional looksmaxxing he could be a strong MTN in his country, get a decent career, dress well, find a good Chinese woman and live a happy life. But in the unnatural globalized homogenenized hell that we're currently living in? Not a chance bro.
racist, people in asian countries mog now look at outside goers in Beijing or Seoul

this guy was incel during the ming dynasty lmao

change the lighting, nobody looks good infront of bright LEDs, you might just be baiting hate comments on your friend to make yourself feel better JFL.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker

Subhuman
also this is you

change the lighting, nobody looks good infront of bright LEDs, you might just be baiting hate comments on your friend to make yourself feel better JFL.
That’s the photo he wanted me to use bro what 😭

• JFL
The face looks super flat.
Lacking bones
It's genetic

not han chinese

Mogs @AspiringChanglite he's a larping south chinese retard

very ugly, extremely high set and weak eyebrows, asyemetric monolid, ricefarmer coloring, pig tier nose, receding hair line, shit cheekbones shit maxilla shit everything, 1/10 even in a rural village of china never began
thats because hes an ethnic minority and not Han.

Why, what features of him r bad can u explain plz
Bro you know It don't even matter everything about the guy is either average or below average don't matter what happens no women will ever like the guy

which province are you from

tell him to drown himself in rice

he looks better in the first pic

• +1

Which pic is after?

• +1
Dye your eyebrows black with a black permament marker like this:

@JohnBaza

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Makris and DoII

hes uglier than me wtfffff

change race bro, 4-low tier normie

Ltn needs better haircut

• +1
Reactions: Makris

LTN could ascend to decent MTN but would take alot of dedication

high ltn

LTN needs better haircut cover forheead and needs to fill in eyebrows and go gym and can become HTN

op stop playing muh my friend game nigga we all know its your subhuman ass

Looks better than before.