@rhinoplasty

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

adin ross doppelganger
jfl at this retard selling stories he is 13, this subhuman is at least 30 jobless rat rotting in some basement, maybe even homeless

• JFL
Reactions: Aero, Mister Fuwy, N1666 and 2 others
jfl at this retard selling stories he is 13, this subhuman is at least 30 jobless rat rotting in some basement, maybe even homeless
Giving this kid WAY too much credit. He is 13 based on his posts.

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, Autismcel and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Giving this kid WAY too much credit. He is 13 based on his posts.
if a 13 year old kid has that much of a time to rot on here then idk, there is no way he is that young and knows all the stuff he is posting and posted about

if a 13 year old kid has that much of a time to rot on here then idk, there is no way he is that young and knows all the stuff he is posting and posted about
He doesn't know shit bro he's probably sleeping right now getting ready for school. Have you read his posts??

I hope hes not 13. Otherwise I would feel guilty rotting here.

Also, pls go out and play with legos or something if ur 13

• JFL
Reactions: Mister Fuwy
IMG 5546

He doesn't know shit bro he's probably sleeping right now getting ready for school. Have you read his posts??
i promise you bro those shitposts are him trying hard to make it seem like he is 13, when you are 13 you havent got sperm yet but he is larping how he smashes some asses in class, its just some subhuman desperate for attention

• JFL
Reactions: Mister Fuwy