Ricecel creates AI pics of Asian men with white women, because there are so few in real life.

D

Deleted member 27674

Bronze
Imagine being such an incel that you have to resort to creating fake pics showing men of your race getting white women. One of the most pathetic things I have ever seen tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, exo, Gonthar and 3 others
@AspiringChanglite @Meraki

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Imagine being such an incel that you have to resort to creating fake pics showing men of your race getting white women. One of the most pathetic things I have ever seen tbh.

1st guy looks like my cousin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27674

:lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, klip11 and incel194012940
half the girls are asian and you realize AI bases its pictures on real data, this just means theres a bunch of AMWF couples for it to draw upon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
half the girls are asian and you realize AI bases its pictures on real data, this just means theres a bunch of AMWF couples for it to draw upon
Only 2 girls here are Asian. The rest are white

Lol, those photo look so fake, even AI feels that something isn't quite right...
PS: you can generate more realistic photos by generating an Asian couple, then editing separately the woman's face to look white.
Oep7E8i2V4KdFj4tvdkwF

COPE HARDER RICEBROS

those females ugly