• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, Deleted member 29581, EggKing and 7 others
Tf this guy trying hard when hes shorter than the foid jfl

Whitiecoper

I also prefer europeans

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao
Fat, short, and Asian. Three strikes and he’s out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, dsheppa, Amadeus and 2 others
Fat, short, and Asian. Three strikes and he’s out.
Hes not even fat pretty sure he is literally a gymcel considering he was trying to impress her with strength. Look at his legs/calves
Short and asian, 2 strikes was enough. Anyways even a white guy that short would be met with "I have a boyfriend".

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Lmao, Deleted member 29581 and 2 others
height mogged by girl, brutal

Hes not even fat pretty sure he is literally a gymcel considering he was trying to impress her with strength. Look at his legs/calves
Short and asian, 2 strikes was enough. Anyways even a white guy that short would be met with "I have a boyfriend".
I call BS on him having a good physique otherwise he wouldn’t be wearing an XXL t shirt as a turbomanlet. Maybe’s a powerlifter. But if he had a good body he’d be wearing muscle fit shirts.

• WTF
Reactions: Skry
I call BS on him having a good physique otherwise he wouldn’t be wearing an XXL t shirt as a turbomanlet. Maybe’s a powerlifter. But if he had a good body he’d be wearing muscle fit shirts.
Open ur fucking eyes, his chest and shoulders are bulging out, can't see any gut hanging further out than the chest. Average person these days is pot bellied and you can tell even through the baggiest shirt. His forearms look large, nearly everything about his physique looks like he has a high amount of muscle, even in that shit res video. Even his knees have no fat around them and u can see his quad insertion. have u ever seen a fat person with legs like that?
yet it doesnt matter since he's super short, and asians are cursed to have bloated faces unless they are starving, so u assume hes fat

Yeah maybe he's a powerlifter. Lots of manlets cope with powerlifting. But he definitely isn't a fatty coping by saying they are a PL, he looks like he lifts and is in shape. And it's common for lifters to wear oversized clothes when going out and about. Only very few people like influencers and chads would have the confidence to be wearing form fitting clothes, let alone a manlet gymcel.
I cant find the source of the vid for the life of me but im willing to bet he is decently lean, sub 18% bf.

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh

american ricecels are failed men. Trying to be white but still asians. So they end up looking twice as bad
it doesn't matter he's short and ugly. He has muscles but it doesn't matter

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese