Reactions: mike21, EverythingMattersCel, Heinrich Schmidt and 6 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, mike21, Heinrich Schmidt and 14 others
The blackpill came to collect

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, aesthetic beauty, mike21 and 4 others
It's pretty sad, I doubt any of us would actually fall in love.
Looking from his perspective, she was prolly everything to him. Imagine everything you have disappear from you. It would be the same feeling then wouldn't it? RIP

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Jason Voorhees
It's pretty sad, I doubt any of us would actually fall in love.
Looking from his perspective, she was prolly everything to him. Imagine everything you have disappear from you. It would be the same feeling then wouldn't it? RIP
Once you are blackpilled I don't think I'll fall in that kind of love ever tbh

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, TechnoBoss, ascension and 1 other person
I never understood "knowledge is a curse" until now. There are so many things we can't go back on after becoming BPed

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Jason Voorhees
at least blow your brains out while looking her in the eye so there's some chance of traumatizing her for the rest of her life

killing yourself is the most pathetic shit because it will only ever do the opposite of what you want it to. you think it's the last thing you can do to make her feel something, but what it actually does is prove that not even your death means anything to her. she might feel something temporarily but she'll move on

• +1
Reactions: klip11, Pikabro and reddotguy
Imagine loving a toilet a literal race is schitzophrenics to the point of suicide. Once I realised women are schitzo paranoid beasts of burden I removed my Ego from them. I suppose this tool didn’t hence he dead

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and mike21
I never understood "knowledge is a curse" until now. There are so many things we can't go back on after becoming BPed
Burdened is the one with knowledge

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
Why tf do they call him "boy"? Nigger looks at least 30 :feelswhat:

• JFL
Reactions: urukhaiascension
How much are you really losing tho? I think it's a net positive to not kill yourself over a hoe, yet again supposed stone-cold blackpillers on here still have oneitis. Shit's wild

• So Sad
le 56% face

Giga sentience to end your life over something you wouldn’t have cared about in a few months

killing yourself is the most pathetic shit because it will only ever do the opposite of what you want it to. you think it's the last thing you can do to make her feel something, but what it actually does is prove that not even your death means anything to her
Most people who kill themselves after a breakup, are not doing it to make her/him feel something, but just to escape extreme suffering/pain they're in

Most people who kill themselves after a breakup, are not doing it to make her/him feel something, but just to escape extreme suffering/pain they're in
they are stupid and low sentience. at least go around taking food and eating it. spend all his money since he won't need it to buy expensive steaks, cakes, etc. hell he could just skip the bill since he's going to die anyway, no need to fear going to jail.

dont blame him thats the best he could get

I don't believe that.

He is dead while she is getting her cheeks clapped 💀
I bet this does end up in her getting a lot more attention from men that would have otherwise ignored her. Some Chad with a weird kink is probably plotting to bone her as I type this. Either because it turns him on that she is fringe famous, or he is turned on by death somehow.

• Love it