Ricecel looksmaxxes for 2 years just to impress WheatWaffles...

ranierean

ranierean

D-9999
I was always the ugly, skinny, and nerdy Asian kid.
Near the end of college, I started to get into the "blackpill" ideology… I came across one of the most famous blackpill YouTubers named Wheatwaffles who sells face ratings… I made a goal for myself: To order one of these face ratings after looksmaxxing and score a 7/10.

Well, it's been nearly two years…
I've tried pretty much everything I naturally could: minoxidil to thicken my eyebrows; daily face, jaw, and eyelid exercises; mouth breathing and mewing; eyelash and eyebrow serums to increase my eye contrast; a strict skin-care regimen; taking retinoids to darken my pale skin; leaning out to reveal more facial definition; trying all kinds of hairstyles to see what best suits my face; hell I even learned how to use make-up.

My confidence started to increase, but I still had never been in a relationship.

I just started professional school a couple months ago, and I met this girl who I was very attracted to and who was my exact type. She was the one that actually approached me first, and introduced herself. The first time we hung out together with a group of friends (about 2 weeks into the start of school), we were going out clubbing.
I pretty much tried to ask her on a date… There was no doubt in my mind that she would respond positively, but she started making a bunch of excuses and being wishy washy.

After this response, I pretty much stopped pursuing anything with this girl even though she was still trying to text/talk to me in class.
This was when I remembered that I still had not ordered a face rating from Wheatwaffles, which I promised myself I would do after I had done everything to max out my facial attractiveness.
I received my face rating report from Wheatwaffles fairly quickly, opened it, and saw that I had only scored a 6/10, which according to Wheatwaffles is a "high tier normie" rating. This pretty much means I am only slightly above average-looking. I spiraled into depression, barely eating for days and spending most of my time in bed.

This confirmed that even after everything I had done to max out my facial genetic potential, my subpar Asian genetics still held me back… everything I did was pretty much useless. It will never be enough.