Richard Levya Munoz Ramirez was a mogger not despite but because of his lifestyle

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Boatsman from river of Styx triple 6
1. Richard ramirez stopped eating the traditional beaner diet of rice and beans:

They are rich in endotoxin methionine tryptophan and cysteine which contribute to aging

2. Richard Ramirez took regular acid trips. These reduced the amount of serotonin in his brain and balanced his electron transport chain

3. Richard Ramirez used to drink a lot of soft drinks including mexican coke which has stimulant and anti inflammatory properties

4. Richard Ramirez used to drink a lot of sugary drinks which increased his metabolism and defended him against the side effects of crack cocaine

5.Richard Ramirez used to smoke and abuse stimulants which created acute increases in testosterone and may have led to bone growth even beyond puberty

This is because dopamine antagonises prolactin and this leads to higher testosterone. Bromocriptine works through the same mechanism

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, SensitiveYoungMan, shabby890 and 22 others
ramirez is a common spic name

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

6.Richard Ramirez used to get beat by his dad which helped him with blood circulation and increased testosterone levels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KingCR7, wastedspermcel, Pogin_chan and 27 others
5.Richard Ramirez used to get beat by his dad which helped him with blood circulation and increased testosterone levels

• JFL
Reactions: LimaDummy and Shrek2OnDvD

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel, Pogin_chan, Ken and 7 others
@subhuman incel @Vermilioncore @StrangerDanger @Thomas DOM @Alex MACHO @inferiorpispot234 @Hero of the Imperium @House Lannister @Amnesia
@WontStopNorwooding @SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
@Account @astatine
@Yato @Nad @Richard_Hungwell

@Nad @russiancel @TsarTsar444

I smoke crack that shit keeps me fit

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member, PointOfNoReturn and BrahminBoss
banger, ramirez is prime example of the peat pill when applied during puberty

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member, Sprinkles and 1 other person

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, R@m@, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
ramirez is an example of when er instincts became subsumed by serial killing instincts. he went off the rails when he worked at a hotel and started getting rejected by foids, that drove his low iq narc brain into self destruct mode, so from that point forward he basically was going to go er and be killed or imprisoned, back then going er meant becoming a serial killer. today we see the opposite effect. more people are going er instead of committing serial murder.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCR7, fuxkdakikez, horizontallytall and 5 others
ramirez is an example of when er instincts became subsumed by serial killing instincts. he went off the rails when he worked at a hotel and started getting rejected by foids, that drove his low iq narc brain into self destruct mode, so from that point forward he basically was going to go er and be killed or imprisoned, back then going er meant becoming a serial killer. today we see the opposite effect. more people are going er instead of committing serial murder.
No woman can reject him. He didn’t receive iois cos too dark triad loox but if he talked to a woman she’s be on his dick within 10 seconds

• +1
Reactions: KingCR7, Pogin_chan, fuxkdakikez and 3 others
every child should be taught to do drugs and be a delinquent thug. Good boys will get nothing in life

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: shabby890, Deleted member, niqfan625 and 5 others
No woman can reject him. He didn’t receive iois cos too dark triad loox but if he talked to a woman she’s be on his dick within 10 seconds
His friend even said he was too embarrassed to talk to foids or didn’t want relationships. If he talked to them he would got them in love really fast

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member and BrahminBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub0 and Vermilioncore
The sugar fucked up his teeth...

• Ugh..
The sugar fucked up his teeth...
...can easily be fixed anyways. Just some fillers and braces away from having an attractive smile.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and BrahminBoss
@RR2XCUP @Vermilioncore @Clark69 @Vermilioncore

I want to get as lean as ramirez

• Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 5815 and BrahminBoss
Girls couldn't stand anywhere near him because he smelled so bad.

• JFL
B

• +1
@iam good boy

1. Richard ramirez stopped eating the traditional beaner diet of rice and beans:

They are rich in endotoxin methionine tryptophan and cysteine which contribute to aging

2. Richard Ramirez took regular acid trips. These reduced the amount of serotonin in his brain and balanced his electron transport chain

3. Richard Ramirez used to drink a lot of soft drinks including mexican coke which has stimulant and anti inflammatory properties

4. Richard Ramirez used to drink a lot of sugary drinks which increased his metabolism and defended him against the side effects of crack cocaine

5.Richard Ramirez used to smoke and abuse stimulants which created acute increases in testosterone and may have led to bone growth even beyond puberty

This is because dopamine antagonises prolactin and this leads to higher testosterone. Bromocriptine works through the same mechanism

I'm literally doing the exact thing he doing acid strips is available in the darkest sides of Mangalore city I'm planning to become a murder

I know I will never get pussy BUT the revenge for that will be mass murdering of dalit and druglordmaxxing

• Love it
I'm literally doing the exact thing he doing acid strips is available in the darkest sides of Mangalore city I'm planning to become a murder

I know I will never get pussy BUT the revenge for that will be mass murdering of dalit and druglordmaxxing
Update?