Richard Ramirez was perfect

thenightstalker666

thenightstalker666

Iron
Apart from his disgusting teeth, Richard Ramirez was literally perfect, he mog all your psl god with his bone of God, when I took the ramirez pill it was so brutal, to see a guy who raped children and women being worshipped by thousands of women who are attracted to him, this guy is the representation of the dark triad guy, whether it is physical and by his actions, I dragged a lot on YouTube and I saw several fan accounts of him and most of the accounts were chicks unlike the other psl edits that are made By guys, most of his fans were basic that women after he became known in the looksmaxxing community for his sick genetics. Personally I'm going to do everything to become like him, I'm going to start taking drugs, fuck prostitutes, rape women by killing their husbands and stealing their fucking money, stealing cars, letting my hair grow, I already have the skin colour that goes with it and the features, I just stopped eating for a while to have hollow cheeks like him and especially eat anything without brushing my teeth to have teeth like him, I'm also going to dress completely in black and good for the waist I'm going to have an operation to do the Same height as him and I will have the same sex appeal as him with women.

IMG 1032

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, blonde chad, cadee and 3 others
Picsart 24 03 16 12 41 24 190

• Ugh..
Reactions: iam good boy
he got really good genetics but they didnt mattered because he was a psychopath and was in prison

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
Apart from his disgusting teeth, Richard Ramirez was literally perfect, he mog all your psl god with his bone of God, when I took the ramirez pill it was so brutal, to see a guy who raped children and women being worshipped by thousands of women who are attracted to him, this guy is the representation of the dark triad guy, whether it is physical and by his actions, I dragged a lot on YouTube and I saw several fan accounts of him and most of the accounts were chicks unlike the other psl edits that are made By guys, most of his fans were basic that women after he became known in the looksmaxxing community for his sick genetics. Personally I'm going to do everything to become like him, I'm going to start taking drugs, fuck prostitutes, rape women by killing their husbands and stealing their fucking money, stealing cars, letting my hair grow, I already have the skin colour that goes with it and the features, I just stopped eating for a while to have hollow cheeks like him and especially eat anything without brushing my teeth to have teeth like him, I'm also going to dress completely in black and good for the waist I'm going to have an operation to do the Same height as him and I will have the same sex appeal as him with women.

View attachment 2803265
retarded ass nigga u will never be like him , stupid ass sub5 retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy, BowlCutMogger, STUPIDREFEREES and 1 other person

Attachments

• IMG_1030.gif
    IMG_1030.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: batman33, BowlCutMogger and fxckz
Are you getting paid hourly to ride this man’s dick?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dn7, BowlCutMogger, greycel and 3 others

View attachment 2803265
Yeah he was perfect other than the fact that he was a serial killer man

richard got his teeth fixed at the prison due to a life time of not brushing

if u wanna have the richard like skull ul have to kill yo self a million times and respawn or jus bonemax till tht :feelsrope:

no hes too skinny he looks like a tranvestite

• JFL
Reactions: caiolindo

View attachment 2803265

He is not dead he is now indian the lord @BrahminBoss

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss