RIP my Dota 2 Boosting Career

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy

RIP my boosting dota 2 accoutns for £8/hour would've been perfect job for an autistic sub 5 sleep-deprived NEET, but nooooo God forbid Bradley has a skill, my ulnar nerve gets fucked somehow and my hand atrophies.

RIP RIP RIP. although i was only 4.5k mmr, you only need 5k to boost (back then at least), top fucking kekington it is over for me. i will inject tren until i get nw7 and kill myself from depression im already on multiple diff sarms like MK 677, S4 Andarine and RAD looks determine ur life never forget that

time flies RIP

8 an hour bruh thats like an allowance get a car

8 an hour bruh thats like an allowance get a car
£13 average wage in the UK

£8 for a neet autist that doesnt go out and lives with parents + no tax while doing something id do for free anyway mogs majority of the population

Playing dota is biggest indicator that its over bro. Im sorry.

£13 average wage in the UK

£8 for a neet autist that doesnt go out and lives with parents + no tax while doing something id do for free anyway mogs majority of the population
it really doesnt otherwise me making 30 an hour as a neet 21 year old whenever i want sometimes at 2 am and working 10 hours a month to rotmaxx in my apartment in america would mog but it doesnt people just think im a loser. If you have an unconventional job it has to either get you 1. clout 2. LOTS of money or 3. local status and if you arent getting any of that people will be jealous that you arent a wagecuck and pretend like you are a loser who is below them when you literally beat them.

it really doesnt otherwise me making 30 an hour as a neet 21 year old whenever i want sometimes at 2 am and working 10 hours a month to rotmaxx in my apartment in america would mog but it doesnt people just think im a loser
none of that bothers me top kek. idc what people think of me unless i intend to interact with them. also do you really make 30/hr with 10 hours of work a month? this is why i wont ever get a full time job because shit like this is ropefuel

none of that bothers me top kek. idc what people think of me unless i intend to interact with them. also do you really make 30/hr with 10 hours of work a month? this is why i wont ever get a full time job because shit like this is ropefuel
yes but its not ropefuel because im a skillless neet (well i can program but i dont use that for what i do) dont listen to bluepillers or blackpillers about money redpill is right about money making. But yeah I agree because like how could I possibly go back to having to wagecuck for half the amount and work twice as much just for the CHANCE to make as much as i do 5 years from now. Fuck that. Sometimes not being a wagecuck can lead you to a dead end and an unsustainable lifestyle

yes but its not ropefuel because im a skillless neet (well i can program but i dont use that for what i do) dont listen to bluepillers or blackpillers about money redpill is right about money making.
are you retarded? this forum is literally full of victim mindset havers

if you're capable of making 30 dollars an hour from home, you are not skill-less no matter what people say jfl you are very privileged and lucky to be in that position

yes but its not ropefuel because im a skillless neet (well i can program but i dont use that for what i do) dont listen to bluepillers or blackpillers about money redpill is right about money making. But yeah I agree because like how could I possibly go back to having to wagecuck for half the amount and work twice as much just for the CHANCE to make as much as i do 5 years from now. Fuck that. Sometimes not being a wagecuck can lead you to a dead end and an unsustainable lifestyle
youre not a neet imo if you're making around minimum wage or more that just means you're self-employed

are you retarded? this forum is literally full of victim mindset havers

if you're capable of making 30 dollars an hour from home, you are not skill-less no matter what people say jfl you are very privileged and lucky to be in that position
again im speaking from a context of perspective. Like none of my friends or even family members can even afford to live alone in an apartment like I do yet they still cope and tell themselves they are ahead of me in life because they have a degree in some dumb ass shit or have an electricians apprenticeship lol. Like ok you have these things but im still making more then you my guy. Money makes people salty unless you have A LOT of it or slave away for it that way people can cope by telling themselves you are either lucky or work really hard (i dont)

again im speaking from a context of perspective. Like none of my friends or even family members can even afford to live alone in an apartment like I do yet they still cope and tell themselves they are ahead of me in life because they have a degree in some dumb ass shit or have an electricians apprenticeship lol. Like ok you have these things but im still making more then you my guy. Money makes people salty unless you have A LOT of it or slave away for it that way people can cope by telling themselves you are either lucky or work really hard (i dont)
i feel like the only sane person on this forum

you are absolutely lucky to be able to make $30/hour from home with no degree.

i feel like the only sane person on this forum

you are absolutely lucky to be able to make $30/hour from home with no degree.
bro you arent understanding me. I know. I am like top 5% of earners for my age. My point is that people will still see you as a neet unless you have a conventional job or make stupid streamer money or own a house I guess but that ship sailed for me. Generally because of jealousy and spite

bro you arent understanding me. I know. I am like top 5% of earners for my age. My point is that people will still see you as a neet unless you have a conventional job or make stupid streamer money or own a house I guess but that ship sailed for me
okay, but what if i dont care how people view me?

i wouldnt care if i could just get a foid to come over
if you were better looking you could. nothing to do with your job or w/e, esp if you live in a expensive apartment in an urban area

if you were better looking you could. nothing to do with your job or w/e, esp if you live in a expensive apartment in an urban area
ye ik

who's the foid in ur avi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879

RIP my boosting dota 2 accoutns for £8/hour would've been perfect job for an autistic sub 5 sleep-deprived NEET, but nooooo God forbid Bradley has a skill, my ulnar nerve gets fucked somehow and my hand atrophies.

RIP RIP RIP. although i was only 4.5k mmr, you only need 5k to boost (back then at least), top fucking kekington it is over for me. i will inject tren until i get nw7 and kill myself from depression im already on multiple diff sarms like MK 677, S4 Andarine and RAD looks determine ur life never forget that

time flies RIP
we should play some time though, i was 700 mmr on my old account, i think that's herald 5 in current ranking system? the thing is i don't have any bought games on steam so i can't add ya brah, do you have any bought games on steam? i swear my carry skills are sick tho, probably more like 4k

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879

Users who are viewing this thread

Back