Rishi Sunak, UK PM vows to fight "Pakistani Muslim Grooming Gangs"(gangraped 25000+ under 15 white girls)

human304

human304

Kraken

Prime minister Rishi Sunak launches 'grooming gangs' taskforce on visit to Rochdale

'What's happened and is sadly still happening to too many of our young girls, in particular vulnerable girls across communities, is unacceptable'

0 Rishi Sunak visit to Greater Manchester

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Michael Myers
Good.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Hero of the Imperium, Razeb and 3 others
Sarah (not her real name) says she was repeatedly raped from the age of 13 in a block of flats in Hull up until 2019.

She told Sky News: "There was girls as young as primary school there, in primary school uniform.

"I'll never forget that girl I saw sat there in a primary school uniform, probably eight or nine years old.

"She was there with her sister, who was a little bit older, and I remember her screaming in that bedroom."

• Love it
Reactions: pardocel

Prime minister Rishi Sunak launches 'grooming gangs' taskforce on visit to Rochdale

'What's happened and is sadly still happening to too many of our young girls, in particular vulnerable girls across communities, is unacceptable'

View attachment 2137182
Typical Hindu coon. He is saying this cos he hates Pakistani Muslims, fuck Sunak for being an enemy of Zindabad, paki women give good pussy so I’ll always support Pakistan against india

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn, Michael Myers, pardocel and 1 other person

19,000 underage girls are groomed every year in UK by Pakistani Muslim Men​

Typical Hindu coon. He is saying this cos he hates Pakistani Muslims, fuck Sunak for being an enemy of Zindabad, paki women give good pussy so I’ll always support Pakistan against india
so you support a 13 year old girl gangraped by 50 year old men (plural), taken to another parts of the country to get gangraped again.
then beaten to death cause she got pregnant, then chopped to death while another human being is inside her.
her meat is then minced , made into Kebab and sold in Pakistani kebab shop.

you support this?

• JFL
so you support a 13 year old girl gangraped by 50 year old men (plural), taken to another parts of the country to get gangraped again.
then beaten to death cause she got pregnant, then chopped to death while another human being is inside her.

you support this?
No, but I support Pakistan

• +1
No, but I support Pakistan
this is what you commented:
"Typical Hindu coon. He is saying this cos he hates Pakistani Muslims, fuck Sunak for being an enemy of Zindabad, paki women give good pussy so I’ll always support Pakistan against india"

He went to
visit Rochdale, where for 20+ years 25000+ mostly white (some sikh and hindu) girls who range from ages 7 - 15 were groomed,gangraped and pimped to various parts of UK.

This is not a single incident . Many many other grooming gangs were also found in many parts of UK.

When cops investigated they found that it consisted almost all of Pakistani Origin men. (not Indians,Bangladeshis, Nepalis,Srilankas,Malaysians,Africans,Asians).

They never took action to not be labelled as racist.

Now imagine this:
You are a PM of a country. You visit an area where this happened. A woman, whose 15 old daughter was groomed,gangraped , murdered and turned into Kebab , meets you , falls on your feet crying and says she just wants to see her daughter's killers punished before she dies.

What do you do?

Do not ever say pathetic things on serious matters. It debases you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700 and Dr. Mog
Rare Tory W, and I say this as a labour supporter. Hope he actually does something effective and not just pays lip service.

by effective I mean execute the perpetrators

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, pardocel and ascension
Not very inclusive and very racist, the pakistanis subhumans should be grants 10 free jb as a disability welfare

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Michael Myers and pardocel

View attachment 2137182
I wish I was born a British Pakistani (in Minecraft)

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers

you support this?
IDGAF about foids period.

• Love it
@TRUE_CEL why vomit when I’m supporting Pakistan over india? Wtf kind of Pakistani are you in disappointed don’t tell me your now a Hindu cuckhold 🤢

@TRUE_CEL why vomit when I’m supporting Pakistan over india? Wtf kind of Pakistani are you in disappointed don’t tell me your now a Hindu cuckhold 🤢
Because you use slurs like the nigger you are.

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Because you use slurs like the nigger you are.
I even respectfully said “pakistani@ cos I know your paki ass gets triggered easily but now you’re calling me A nigger? Fuck you you Benchod

I even respectfully said “pakistani@ cos I know your paki ass gets triggered easily but now you’re calling me A nigger? Fuck you you Benchod
LARP more, nigger. Both you and OP are weird.

• Ugh..
Ugly, mentally ill nigger who can only slay femcels and LTBs.
Aww wow, if that helps you sleep at night then yeah ok mr 2/10 manlet autistic paki 🤭

View attachment 2137182
tbh a lot of the UK users on here and elsewhere are extremely racist so I don't give a fuck about their girls being groomed.

Based Aryan

idc just punish more brown people

tbh a lot of the UK users on here and elsewhere are extremely racist so I don't give a fuck about their girls being groomed.
They are not actively grooming and gangraping brown girls.

Meanwhile Pakistan origin men did just that.

no indian,bengali muslim grooming gang members.

also no matter what the uk people do, it doesn’t justify gangraping minor eight year old girls.

They are not actively grooming and gangraping brown girls.

Meanwhile Pakistan origin men did just that.

no indian,bengali muslim grooming gang members.

also no matter what the uk people do, it doesn’t justify gangraping minor eight year old girls.
Fuck off, you Hindu cuck. I don't give a fuck about the welfare of UK pigskins, they can kiss my balls. Idgaf about their welfare.

Aryan standing up for Aryans , Good job Bhai

View attachment 2137182
Screenshot 2531

• JFL
Reactions: Razeb, 5'8manlet and SecularIslamist
T

Attachments

• ssstwitter.com_1680658204397.mp4
    2.2 MB
this is what you commented:
"Typical Hindu coon. He is saying this cos he hates Pakistani Muslims, fuck Sunak for being an enemy of Zindabad, paki women give good pussy so I’ll always support Pakistan against india"

He went to
visit Rochdale, where for 20+ years 25000+ mostly white (some sikh and hindu) girls who range from ages 7 - 15 were groomed,gangraped and pimped to various parts of UK.

This is not a single incident . Many many other grooming gangs were also found in many parts of UK.

When cops investigated they found that it consisted almost all of Pakistani Origin men. (not Indians,Bangladeshis, Nepalis,Srilankas,Malaysians,Africans,Asians).

They never took action to not be labelled as racist.

Now imagine this:
You are a PM of a country. You visit an area where this happened. A woman, whose 15 old daughter was groomed,gangraped , murdered and turned into Kebab , meets you , falls on your feet crying and says she just wants to see her daughter's killers punished before she dies.

What do you do?

Do not ever say pathetic things on serious matters. It debases you.
You are talking to ppl with mindset of edgy teen serial killer

r1a bvlls reclaiming the west

Did UK really need a fucking Paki to solve Paki rape problem

What do other Mslims think about this ? Do they support sunak ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
What do other Mslims think about this ? Do they support sunak ?
a Labour MP, muslimah named Naz Shah shared a Twitter post telling Rotherham sex abuse victims to 'shut their mouths for the good of diversity'

they support this. and they hate Rishi Sunak. according to muslims, every non-muslim man is a dog and every non-muslim woman is a sex slave.

stunna these insects are Paki Muslims. They are not Curries.​