• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
@Lucifer X is this real

• +1
Reactions: Lucifer X
Water

• +1
how is it water... how is it possible so many people ascend through occult rituals and still claim that god does not exist...

all of that just to be sent to the eternal lake of fire

• +1
Reactions: mizzy
how is it water... how is it possible so many people ascend through occult rituals and still claim that god does not exist...

all of that just to be sent to the eternal lake of fire
I can also looksmaxx and follow the " ritual " and will ascend over all and just say " it's cuz of the ritual, I didn't looksmaxx or anything "

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 1901
heres a ritual to become chad(er):

chew hard gum every day

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
I can also looksmaxx and follow the " ritual " and will ascend over all and just say " it's cuz of the ritual, I didn't looksmaxx or anything "
exactly, this applies to all these claims of subliminals and shit like that (assuming they really got results)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32514 and humanoidsub7
Changing one's attractiveness through occult rituals is not a realistic or ethical approach to self-improvement. Attractiveness is subjective and can be influenced by various factors, including confidence, personality, grooming, and overall well-being. Instead of seeking supernatural methods, it's better to focus on personal growth, self-confidence, and healthy self-improvement techniques to feel and appear more attractive to others. If you have questions about self-improvement or building self-confidence, I'd be happy to provide advice in those areas.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Changing one's attractiveness through occult rituals is not a realistic or ethical approach to self-improvement. Attractiveness is subjective and can be influenced by various factors, including confidence, personality, grooming, and overall well-being. Instead of seeking supernatural methods, it's better to focus on personal growth, self-confidence, and healthy self-improvement techniques to feel and appear more attractive to others. If you have questions about self-improvement or building self-confidence, I'd be happy to provide advice in those areas.
stop using chat gpt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blite, lonelycurry, mizzy and 2 others
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

//Not saying this retarded magic thread is real or anything, but it's your intention which will be judged

• +1
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

//Not saying this retarded magic thread is real or anything, but it's your intention which will be judged
And even if it works imagine you get to be Chad but next day you're killed and sent to hell, or you're Chad but you get your dick cut off, etc. Satan doesn't want any good outcome for humans. We can only pray to ascend to Chad, to get money for surgeries and worship Jesus by being the best version of ourselves.

Last edited:
  • +1
And even if it works imagine you get to be Chad but next day you're killed and sent to hell, or you're Chad but you get your dick cut off, etc. Satan doesn't want any good outcome for humans. We can only pray to ascend to Chad, to get money for surgeries and worship Jesus by being the best version of ourselves.

And even if it works imagine you get to be Chad but next day you're killed and sent to hell, or you're Chad but you get your dick cut off, etc. Satan doesn't want any good outcome for humans. We can only pray to ascend to Chad, to get money for surgeries and worship him by being the best version of ourselves.
Yes, but Satan is extremely cunning, and his methods to make you stray from God have evolved. In the days of Canaan and Babylon, idolatry was primarily practiced through actual effigies of false Gods, but nowadays people make fame and fortune an idol over the one true, living God. So it's important to keep in mind that we ought to worship God over all things, and not let our wishes of becoming more attractive or having better chances with women cloud that.

• +1
Yes, but Satan is extremely cunning, and his methods to make you stray from God have evolved. In the days of Canaan and Babylon, idolatry was primarily practiced through actual effigies of false Gods, but nowadays people make fame and fortune an idol over the one true, living God. So it's important to keep in mind that we ought to worship God over all things, and not let our wishes of becoming more attractive or having better chances with women cloud that.
True. At the end of the day we will all perish. Maybe in heaven I will have 50 stacy wives and i will fuck them all day, and make baby angels with them

• Hmm...
The inly ritual you need is to be born with good genes jfl

• +1
wtf is this

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Just summon all the demons theory

• +1
Lol I read that thread on .is, pretty funny