Roastie 40 yr old HR lady at work was saying she wont date anyone under 6ft+ and finds anything less disgusting

DHTrash

DHTrash

Silver
Like 3 younger sales guys who were engaging with her were totally dunking on her that she's gonna be forever alone, and should just give up dating and become a cat lady JFL. "What if he's the same height as you but rich and handsome?" "Nah i just cant... he'll look like a kid next to me."

Still face > height (provided minimum 5'9), but this is just one of those SM brainwashed delusional height-obsessed f01ds. Explains why she's still single at 40. Btw she's barely even a 4/10 facially. Especially cause she wears a boy's haircut lmao.

• JFL
Reactions: rubberduck, gonion wanter and BrahminBoss
clockwork orange type shot all to be hit in the head by high t rameriz rapist while ur cats dont care you bled to death

@iam good boy

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy
dude I would be so pissed at a vapid bitch like this... id find a way to throw something at her head or just really mess with her

Shes 40… literally over for her anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Like 3 younger sales guys who were engaging with her were totally dunking on her that she's gonna be forever alone, and should just give up dating and become a cat lady JFL. "What if he's the same height as you but rich and handsome?" "Nah i just cant... he'll look like a kid next to me."

Still face > height (provided minimum 5'9), but this is just one of those SM brainwashed delusional height-obsessed f01ds. Explains why she's still single at 40. Btw she's barely even a 4/10 facially. Especially cause she wears a boy's haircut lmao.
It's crazy when these repulsive women voluntarily make themselves more repulsive by getting a looksmin haircut or adopting really unattractive alternative styles, I think it's a way they can convince themselves their being rejected for being so edgy or alternative rather than for being fat and ugly.

My moms friend had an ogremaxxed 6'0 250lb daughter and she could only find guys to date who were much shorter than her and her mom made a comment about how her daughter should only date guys like 6'2+ in front of me and I'm 5'9, but I hooked up with her ugly ass daughters hot friend jfl

• +1
Reactions: DHTrash
Typical inflated ego hypergamous roastie whore

it seems like most of the time when a girl has strict standards like this about him being chad, its because she is insecure and unattractive. I wouldn't put much weight on what a 40 year old washed up creature has to say about dating. Its been over for her

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back