Robbing banks is easy

DarkTetrad

DarkTetrad

I am above law enforcement
I had an epiphany, if robbing banks was hard…

Society wouldn’t discourage it.

If banks were impossible to rob they’d have a “rob me if you can” mentality or a “pull up nigga” mentality but instead they like “boo hoo we call popo immediately don’t do that that’s mean”

Anytime someone is strong they signal pride and pull their dicks out and show off their ballsacks

If they’re weak they’ll start trying to convince you to be humble or moral or religious or some shit

I mean look at the police they want you to pull a gun out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, justinzayn, pneumocystosis and 4 others
bankrob maxxing 🤙🤙🤙

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, justinzayn, horsefacin and 2 others
how would u launder the money?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
how would u launder the money?
Any business will do even if it’s a total failure you can report it to the IRS. But having something like a CDL and trucking backing you up would make extremely large sums believable

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 15854
Any business will do even if it’s a total failure you can report it to the IRS. But having something like a CDL and trucking backing you up would make extremely large sums believable
bet, gl on ur robbing bro! :)

You’ll get a couple thousand dollars at best and then go to prison for a long ass time
Source: my cousin robbed multiple banks

• Woah
Reactions: bloomercel
robbing banks and other forms of highly public crime is for low iq dunning kruger afflicted cretins. the only way you can get away with robbing banks 20 years ago was to have extremely meticulous planning, scoping out the routies of the workers and schedules for MONTHS before committing to any plan of action. nowadays it's impossible unless you live i some 3rd world shithole 50 years behind the times.

also, robbing a couple of banks and then landing in prison a few years later isn't getting away with it. you need to never be caught to count as getting away with it.

you should be scoping out vacant vacation homes in laurel canyon or malibu and places like that and then stealing materials and jewelry in the dead of night. that you can get away with.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy and ripcordgod1
robbing banks and other forms of highly public crime is for low iq dunning kruger afflicted cretins. the only way you can get away with robbing banks 20 years ago was to have extremely meticulous planning, scoping out the routies of the workers and schedules for MONTHS before commiting to any plan of action. nowadays it's impossible unless you live i some 3rd world shithole 50 years behind the times.
you talk like you have experience with this man be quiet

robbing banks and other forms of highly public crime is for low iq dunning kruger afflicted cretins. the only way you can get away with robbing banks 20 years ago was to have extremely meticulous planning, scoping out the routies of the workers and schedules for MONTHS before committing to any plan of action. nowadays it's impossible unless you live i some 3rd world shithole 50 years behind the times.

also, robbing a couple of banks and then landing in prison a few years later isn't getting away with it. you need to never be caught to count as getting away with it.

you should be scoping out vacant vacation homes in laurel canyon or malibu and places like that and then stealing materials and jewelry in the dead of night. that you can get away with.
high IQ response to a single digit Subsaharan IQ thread